Sony Xperia Z1 - user opinions and reviews

22%

8.2
8.2
8.3

sony complaint checking code nubber pluese..

• 2015-06-12 05:53
  • uvwm

> In reply to Vspi @ 2015-06-11 06:44 from Xug} - click to readBuy it new comes with kitkat not jellybeen from a trusted company take it with a warnty and you well not regrte it the features is so close to z3 in evry thing with a huge different in price smart choce fro u ;-)

• 2015-06-11 14:33
  • LeLQ

> In reply to sussh7620 @ 2015-06-11 04:21 from Hku5 - click to readGet it back to kitkat and wait for a newer version of lollipop i think sony well solve this issues istell work in kitkat antil they do so 💐💐

• 2015-06-11 14:16
  • LeLQ

> In reply to [deleted post]I'm not from india sorry I don't know how much It costs in india.

I found a few bugs in lollipop and here they are:
1- xloud manual setting is missing, it's in lollipop integrated along with ClearAudio+. so when you tick ClearAudio+ you will have xloud, when you don't you won't have xloud. I also think xloud is not working with all apps (It doesn't give the loudest volume in speaker) I noticed this with "MX player" when I compared it to Default Sony app "Video" which gives louder sound.
2- I can't reach app info from recent app menu (just like it was on KitKat).
3- When I lock the screen (by pressing power button) I noticed it stills active for almost a second "In a very dark light which is barely noticed". if you want to check if this happens to you go to a well-lighted place or under sun light, and lock your screen and stare at the screen.
-Lollipop advantages in my opinion are: Faster camera performance, better visuals and animations and colorful menus (Google Material Design), latest Home app and widgets and lock screen and themes (just like Z3), Ultra stamina mode, more options under "power management" in order to save battery.
I found Speed and battery life to be almost the same for me as it was in KitKat.
This is "my" experience so far.

• 2015-06-11 12:22
  • LeL$

gonna buy Sony Z1 whats your opinion guys

• 2015-06-11 06:44
  • Xug}

i want to buy this phone..can anyone suggest me about this phone....is there any hardware or software problem in this phone?

• 2015-06-11 05:20
  • ubIf

After lollipop update my mobile heat badly..evn i cnt touch my mob screen
Nd the battery... When it shows 50% nd it suddenly switch off ..
Maximum Battery Backup nly 2hr..
What can i do?? Suggest me plzzz....

• 2015-06-11 04:21
  • Hku5

The phone is very good i use it and its realy fast and the camera is stunning but for those who sid the camra is poor they dont know how to take a real shots or they live it at th 8 mp or lower you shold adjust this shit dod better than say its a 2 mp camra !!! Soooo good at the big games and run it fast yes the phone is over heating some times but like other powerful phons ihave tried and as long as the pohne dos not give you a massage of heating its not a proplem the screen is stunning realy and the coler on poth vedios an photos is outstanding nic phone you shold try it

• 2015-06-11 01:57
  • 3LPE

> In reply to dhrup's @ 2015-05-24 03:54 from 2S@c - click to readYes, it's possible. Download the kitkat version 4.4.4 via Flashtool and flash your mobile as your need.

• 2015-06-10 19:11
  • Mf5A

Xperia z1 should be dual sim

• 2015-06-09 17:38
  • 7tA3

where i can find the sensors on this phone (compass)

• 2015-06-09 16:32
  • p4cS

I can't download apps anytime I try it tells me no space on device whiles I have 4 gb memory inside

• 2015-06-09 10:19
  • fmgj

> In reply to Nick @ 2015-06-07 12:21 from 0Tj4 - click to readPress volume button once n u will get options upscreen

• 2015-06-09 08:47
  • rK8%

> In reply to Millian syr @ 2015-05-27 17:57 from 3LPk - click to readvery good... this is a perfect answers for all who comment negative and dont know how to use technology

• 2015-06-08 23:00
  • Mfxa

> In reply to Edseah24 @ 2015-06-07 19:04 from 2@TZ - click to readUser errors 100% of time! haha

• 2015-06-08 18:12
  • 4ST2

Do Not be just upgrade to Z3+ since your mobile is two years old!

• 2015-06-08 18:11
  • 4ST2

Awesome phone, got it running on LP5.1.1 with CM12.1 as a daily driver and it runs like butter. Still a beast!! Its flawLESS!!

• 2015-06-08 15:04
  • 7j{9

Firstly, I am utterly disappointed with the "waterproofed" Z1 phone-y, pun intended.

I was quite surprised to notice a damp SIM card after trying 2 days online with SONY Gurus to "revive" my dead Z1, while overseas, to no avail.

After arriving back home from a working trip, still with some hope, I called the helpdesk for advise and was directed to the service center to try and see if possible to rescue it.
I rushed down to the SONY center at 313 Somerset, last chance, hoping to have some help, alas, the customer service attempted the same thing that I had tried since yesterday and then confirms that it is dead, either PCB or/and battery may be dead, charges, likely in the 400-500 range. excluding the $10.70 to investigate the cause before repair.

Warranty over, so only way is repair charges.

To add further "insult" to my phone care, I was told that likely that the waterproof covers were worn out and may not necessary keep the water out.
I have been using a magnetic docking to charge my Phone-y. and SIM, data and micro USB covers are hardly opened, except for the last 2 days to check the device.

It pains to have so much faith on the device, to even convince my close family and friends to buy Xperia Z series.

So no thanks to the costly repairs.

No thanks to a phone-y "water-proofed" device.

No thanks to SONY.

• 2015-06-07 19:04
  • 2@TZ

Good mobile good camera, 2gb ram, android 5.0.2 nice mobile I'm love it.....

• 2015-06-07 16:36
  • m1PJ

HI! After the software update of my new Xperia Z1 compact, I can not find an option to mute the speaker if I need to... Can not find an option to change the profili either... Does anybody have an idea how to fix the problem?..

• 2015-06-07 12:21
  • 0Tj4
Total of 6791 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z1.