Sony Xperia Z1 - user opinions and reviews

Sony

> In reply to z1-marion @ 2014-04-11 15:00 from v0qx - click to readwill it be lag after you upgrade to KitKat?

• 2014-04-12 04:40
  • tVsW

> In reply to Ahmed Ghamry @ 2014-04-11 11:08 from LiCD - click to readMy z1 working ultimately... It's fake u r fake

• 2014-04-12 02:59
  • Xu@A

> In reply to z1 @ 2014-04-10 09:59 from tZjN - click to readthe only difference between them are the radio-band in the LTE network, the C6902 does not allow LTE, all the others version support LTE in different bands so depend where you live you have to buy a different model if you want LTE

• 2014-04-12 02:00
  • PYRy

> In reply to Hfaisal @ 2014-04-11 20:22 from 6QpK - click to readYes it is. But one thing to note is that there is a shatter proof film on the front and back of the z1. The problem of this film is that it scratches really easy. The actual glass itself is scratch resistant, more so than corning gorilla glass i believe. Your better of with Z2 since it does not have any film like z1.

• 2014-04-11 23:28
  • wryp

Xperia z1 vs lg g2? which is better

• 2014-04-11 20:23
  • 6PAJ

is it really water froof and dust or scratch resistr
????tell me plz m going to buy it

• 2014-04-11 20:22
  • 6QpK

Im a proud owner of z1 here in manila just got the latest android version yesterday the 4.4.2

• 2014-04-11 15:00
  • v0qx

> In reply to Meraj @ 2014-04-08 13:47 from K2Gk - click to readI'm facing audio issue.

• 2014-04-11 14:02
  • G{H2

Which is the best , z1 or z1s

• 2014-04-11 11:16
  • xgCk

Important caution!
To whom it my concern
For every one want to buy Sony products. Especially,Sony Xperia Z1 or Xperia generations. This mobiles is a big fake and Sony is some of bloody layers. This mobile is not protected against scratch as they say in a social media and advertisements. And Sony service here in Jeddah-Saudi Arabia are bloody greedy and aggressive gangs. I bought Sony Xperia Z1 from two months ago, I bought it especially because your bloody adverts say’s that the screen is protected against scratched and shocks……...etc. Anyway, during my daily work duties, the mobile simply dropped from my work disk on a wooden floor, it’s about 70 cm height and the mobile been in a grab and has a screen protector. I shocked when I picked it up and found the screen cracked. Really it was a very simple drop! I went to Sony service here in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, they told me that, the screen is not in warranty and it will cost you 1200 Riyal. Knowing that, I bought it by 2000 Riyal! How is that, the screen cost more than half of mobile cost.
Last but not least, I will not buy any Sony products and I will tell everybody I know and I don’t know about the incident, because I feel depression against your product.
Remark: I think that your product water resistance is another bloody fake as well

• 2014-04-11 11:08
  • LiCD

i have bought xperia z1 yesterday. but problem is here charging.when battary is below 90 percent it shows red light while charging and when it is 90 percent battary light goes out or dissapper it doesnot show green light though it is full charged. now my question does not xperia z1 shows green light when it is fully charged or light dissappear afer 90 percent charged

• 2014-04-11 10:59
  • u4gB

is it already fixed about the issue on kitkat version? thanks

• 2014-04-11 10:36
  • 7X98

I'm using a Smart Locked Z1 here from the Philippines, still running on JB 4.2.2. Still no Kitkat update, not even the JB 4.3.

• 2014-04-11 05:17
  • v0qJ

my touch screen is not working properly what should i do? please help icannot use my z1 almost everytime.

• 2014-04-11 03:27
  • t7xH

> In reply to gabrielvoica @ 2014-04-09 23:05 from 0UqD - click to readYes, please post it ASAP.

• 2014-04-10 17:11
  • t7Xr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-06 19:43 from vG6L - click to readThanks a lot dear it's was useful information

• 2014-04-10 13:57
  • mJC8

Try activating "Developer options" go to settings, general settings, about device, tap on build number 7 times this will activate Developer options, in developer options select Window animation scale and select.5, do the same with transition animation & animator duration scale, also if you dont need your emails immediately change from push to 15 min. This should speed up your handset.

• 2014-04-10 12:38
  • 2CL@

> In reply to z1 @ 2014-04-10 09:59 from tZjN - click to readI think it is the radio band. That's the only difference

• 2014-04-10 12:02
  • SvBn

I live in India..
I just recently updated mah fone..
Sound issue is fixd nw but I m facing other issues nw..
Battery draining more faster than before..
fone is performing very slow..
I m a very big fan of sony..
But I didn't expected this..
I hope sony will fix that issues too..
Otherwise most of the Z users have to
switch their fonE..

• 2014-04-10 10:29
  • P$bm

Can anyone tell me the difference between the three models of the z1...i just bought the z1 C6902 i think... feeling confused

• 2014-04-10 09:59
  • tZjN
Total of 4293 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z1.