Sony Xperia Z1 - user opinions and reviews

Sony

please do help.....
does both speaker play music or only right side one....
or is this a problem in my handset

• 2015-02-11 18:00
  • bCba

hey Xperia pls suggest me which mobile i am confused in two mobile z1 and z2 which is good to buy ?

• 2015-02-11 13:57
  • w43M

> In reply to Mari @ 2015-02-10 08:18 from fjSq - click to readme too facing the same. problem

• 2015-02-11 09:42
  • Mf5j
  • sivanandanep@gmail.c
  • Rating0

Camera disappears on some crucial occasions. Very bad it is. Next is about proximity sensor, very bad. Very short time I am using it,, I am studying it...How can I solve these ploblems

• 2015-02-11 09:14
  • rAT5

> In reply to karthik @ 2015-02-08 04:18 from uwrm - click to readno u dont have to install an antivirus, it comes with a built in Antivirus on premium free for the first year. this also works hand in hand with the anti-theft and phone tracking system. its very impressive!!!!!

• 2015-02-11 06:43
  • Nsby

> In reply to Arham @ 2015-02-08 10:43 from KIkh - click to readSir i have sony xperia z1...phn is good but battery back up is very less when we using net...overall phn consume 12% per hour battery... 1 day back up... Is it ok? Or battery drain???

• 2015-02-10 17:47
  • Hkty

> In reply to king143 @ 2015-02-10 15:08 from rKv8 - click to readIf you are not a heavy gamer/user then the phone should last 2 days.

• 2015-02-10 17:13
  • i5x7

Folks please tell me your opinions regarding this product, its pros, its cons everything.... I am gonna buy this product.....

• 2015-02-10 16:53
  • 7tGC

> In reply to XperiaZ1 @ 2015-02-10 10:08 from i5x7 - click to readthanks.....bt my frnd..I m not a big gamer and not heavy user of net.........I m a normal user bt my question is hows its bettery back up......its less than a day or not...........I want bettery back up more than 1 day........plzzzzzzz tell me.....thanks in advance

• 2015-02-10 15:08
  • rKv8

I am using a sony Xperia Z1 mini,nw m having a problem in finding a shop wch sells batteries my phone in Zimbabwe,anyone who can help mi get a battery.

• 2015-02-10 14:49
  • 9xEn

> In reply to J Vetri @ 2015-02-08 15:24 from uuYW - click to readI myself haven't tried putting the phone in water, well I'm just trying to play it safe. but you can try it yourself once you buy one. this is a great phone packed with a good processor and beefy GPU. has good internal memory and ram. so yes go ahead and buy this phone.

• 2015-02-10 12:17
  • i5x7

> In reply to alex @ 2015-02-09 05:02 from t1$B - click to readNo, it's not too late yet. it's performance is on par with Xperia Z2. so Z2 is not worth the upgrade. so getting a Z1 is still worth it as of this moment.
It's front cam is OK for selfies. colors are OK, It's just not good in low light conditions

• 2015-02-10 10:11
  • i5x7

> In reply to king143 @ 2015-02-10 06:30 from rKvT - click to readin terms of online gaming, the phone can last 5 hours of continous gaming before it goes 4%. tried by playing Kritika. in terms of HD gaming asphalt 8/real racing I haven't tested it but it last longer than online gaming i supposed.

• 2015-02-10 10:08
  • i5x7

I have a problem with my Sony Xperia z1. Sometimes I can here the ringing of incoming calls and other times there's no sound. Can someone tell me if it can be with my settings because this doesn't happen always

• 2015-02-10 08:18
  • fjSq

hiii frnds .......I want to buy a phone around 25k ....my first problem about bettery back up.......plzzz give ur suggestions to me which phone is better for me.......and also tell about sony xperia Z1 bettery back up and performance. ...........thanks in advance

• 2015-02-10 06:30
  • rKvT

> In reply to J Vetri @ 2015-02-08 15:24 from uuYW - click to readyup.. i have this phone from past one year. few days back, i had put it inside aquarium and taken pics of fishes. it did a commendable job!!

• 2015-02-10 03:08
  • v$C1

You want the truth about Z1 from someone that actually knows what he is talking ? there you go.
1.Yeah you got little bit longer lasting battery if you compare it to samsung.
2.There is no better camera as Z1 in day light , in low light you are fucked up.
3.It's faster than S4 and it may be in the same speed with s5 ( maybe even faster ) because samsung phone have problem with touchwizz that makes the phone slower sometimes.
So now you know the truth about Z1 im happy with it i wish they can fix the low light camera because its only software problem not hardware , i have used s4 and im using s5 now and this z1 and i still like z1 more

• 2015-02-09 11:31
  • 04Sw

Isn't it too late to get this phone now?? N how s the front cam?

• 2015-02-09 05:02
  • t1$B

> In reply to Memo @ 2015-02-08 14:59 from fk7y - click to readZ1 is better for sure

• 2015-02-09 00:13
  • YYXS

Guys anyone checked in water....and I am thinking about buying this phone.. Anyone could tell me TRUELY, may buy this phone or not...PLS

• 2015-02-08 15:24
  • uuYW
Total of 6139 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z1.