Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - user opinions and reviews

14%

8.4
8.5
8.6

can someone please help me how can i move some applications from internal memory to sd card? rooting is necessary how to do it?

• 2014-07-25 12:48
  • Shw4

anybody please help me how can i move some applications from internal memory to sd card..thank you very much

• 2014-07-25 12:34
  • Shw4

> In reply to bb @ 2014-07-24 19:58 from 0F4c - click to readIf all of your other devices can connect, then probably a software update may fix it. try 4.4.4.

If you have already updated and still no wifi on your phone, then its a hardware problem. get a replacement asap.

• 2014-07-25 04:07
  • vj1N

> In reply to Don Pedro @ 2014-07-22 20:04 from 0nn} - click to readBro, have you ready what stamina mode when you select it?

All wifi and data connections will be disabled when you use this mode to save battery.

Haven't got that white screen when swipe to unlock either.. do a factory reset.

• 2014-07-25 04:05
  • vj1N

> In reply to n0-way @ 2014-07-21 21:46 from 3cgi - click to readNo problem and you're welcome. :)

• 2014-07-25 03:59
  • vj1N

My wifi is not working correctly on this phone, its fine with all other devices. Its very temperamental and generally is either slow or doesn't 'buffer' (I have a 20mb Connection) Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

• 2014-07-24 19:58
  • 0F4c

> In reply to Ismael Besheer @ 2014-07-18 05:41 from fvUi - click to readyea sorry to say your wrong here buddy
you cant save all apps on any phone

• 2014-07-24 07:04
  • uFjb

• 2014-07-24 02:57
  • 0F4c

> In reply to mido @ 2014-07-16 13:06 from fkDS - click to readYes,support!

• 2014-07-23 20:39
  • mTw3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-23 12:55 from 8jSG - click to readOne of the things that cause suit rotate to function is when you use it while charging. Visit Sony center, they will fix it.

• 2014-07-23 17:01
  • v0qJ

> In reply to please reply @ 2014-07-12 10:02 from KIE5 - click to readMine has stopped working too

• 2014-07-23 12:55
  • 8jSG

Love this phone. Best phone i've ever bought. Great job sony

• 2014-07-23 12:37
  • 7X1m

> In reply to Jaikishan @ 2014-07-22 05:04 from 2S$k - click to readYes at the top hidden in the earpiece..

• 2014-07-22 20:47
  • wHrW

After I uptdated to 4.4.4 I have 2 minor bugs which weren't present on 4.4.2! Very often when I unlock my phone (with swipe unlock), a white screen appears for some miliseconds and when after these miliseconds the screen is on and I see the Mobile network section (from Settings menu) activated on my screen! Sometimes it appears after finishing a call with the power button.
The second bug is the work of stamina mode. The life of battery is obviously improved compared to 4.4.2, but the application that I add to the list for being active in Stamina mode, actually are not active! At the first 15-20 minutes after turn off my screen, If somebody send me a message at Vyber or Facebook, I recieved notification immediately. But if I leave my phone more than 25-30 minutes, if somebody send me a message again, nothing happens despite of these apps are in the Stamina mode active app's list! As soon as I turn on my screen notification from facebook comes but Vyber stand "Trying to connect" for 4-5 seconds and then the messages come.
With Stamina mode on KitKat 4.4.2 when I wake up, after night-long stand by, the notifications have always been coming through the night, not after I have turned on my phone!
Have you got the same issue with 4.4.4???

• 2014-07-22 20:04
  • 0nn}

Have you got the same issue with 4.4.4???

• 2014-07-22 19:58
  • 0nn}

This phone is good at making phone experience to the max. I love this phone like my computer as it is part of me donno4life

• 2014-07-22 17:27
  • ptQt

Does it have notification led.

• 2014-07-22 05:04
  • 2S$k

Is this phone capable of receiving android L update please somebody mention

• 2014-07-22 01:39
  • rJ9T

> In reply to Limited @ 2014-07-21 11:15 from vj1N - click to readThanx a lot man!, i will make the order tomorow!, great review, keep up the good work and when i will get it, i will write here my own review in order to help the people in making a good choice!, have a nice evening

• 2014-07-21 21:46
  • 3cgi
Total of 2144 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact.