Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - user opinions and reviews

8.1
8.3

hello

i wanna buy this phone

would anyone using this phone tell me if it hangs or restarts ?

thanks

• 2015-01-26 10:38
  • TR9{

It's easy to solve, try to remove the aluminium ring of power button with your nail. It is too thick, and then you can abrasive it for thinner. put back to the place and feel the difference

• 2015-01-26 00:05
  • thu9

> In reply to abds @ 2015-01-20 17:35 from utF3 - click to readwell, that depends on you .. like duds said.
it takes getting used to, but I think it's slightly harder than Nexus 5's button .. if I was to compare .. maybe for a waterproof thing .. ?
yet it's not that hard .. it still easy to press, and I almost always using the phone with one hand except when playing or so ..

• 2015-01-25 18:45

> In reply to toni @ 2015-01-22 12:47 from MZ8V - click to readlucky you .. :D
there is no comparison here, it's an upgrade in terms of performance, size, battery life, features .. you name it ..

the only thing I am not sure about is the camera .. but at the very least, they'd match if you're using manual mode (and you should, auto's bad on Z1C)

check the comparison .. :)

• 2015-01-25 18:39
  • fkRj

> In reply to SlimKIDD @ 2015-01-22 18:39 from TjWX - click to readi don't but i have security PIN setup .. so it's highly unlikely ..
but in older phone (LG 4XHD), i experienced pocket-answering .. :D
yeah, when someone called me while I am walking, phone facing to leg, it'd answer the caller giving him the "panting" sound .. :D
on this phone so far no, but don't see why it wouldn't have the same issue .. !!

Only when you have MiUi ROM installed .. there is a feature to disable the screen while in a pocket (depends on the proximity sensor, natively [no battery drain]) .. only then the problem disappears ..

• 2015-01-25 18:35
  • fkRj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-24 11:14 from RxnW - click to readcan you share the exact name on play store to try and compare .. ? :)

• 2015-01-25 18:31
  • fkRj

> In reply to xklbr @ 2015-01-22 12:47 from 6{50 - click to readmake sure the primary storage location isn't switched to phone memory instead ..

• 2015-01-25 18:07
  • fkRj

No Lag!! Great! but my NBA 2k14 is hanging is it the apps it self since no application crashes even if I play heavy games..

• 2015-01-24 11:14
  • RxnW

> In reply to toni @ 2015-01-22 12:47 from MZ8V - click to readPlease hardly tech comp is No comparison to Sony build and Quality! You know my choice!!!

• 2015-01-22 21:26
  • 4STj

Has anyone experienced the issue of opened apps and sent messages while the phone is in your pocket? ive had this issue lately even though I have turned off glove mode and all. dunno if its too much sensitivity problem. somebody please help.

• 2015-01-22 18:39
  • TjWX

I've been offered this handset as a replacement from my HTC1 mini. What people's experience of having this phone? Is it a fair swap?

• 2015-01-22 12:47
  • MZ8V

Since i upgraded album app yesterday, the camera could not work. The video as well.The "could not save" notif poped out. My storage card has lots of room. Anyone can help me what is wrong with my phone, please?...

• 2015-01-22 12:47
  • 6{50

Best mobile forever..with Aluminium design and premium look (pretty),battery good (1day), camera good, music (not loud) good clarity, head phones audio superbass like mega bass.. .

• 2015-01-22 10:44
  • rKN5

Best phone I've ever had. Love the power button, it doesn't press itself in my bag. Battery lasts forever. Snappy response times. Never crashes.

• 2015-01-22 08:15
  • m}x%

> In reply to abds @ 2015-01-20 17:35 from utF3 - click to readNo, my Z1C button is perfect.
I think this is just a subjective opinion.
For the best result you can test a Z1C in Sony Store or any Department store.
Don't hear every bad story from other people because nowadays mobile industry has many trollers.

• 2015-01-20 17:51
  • 615%

So many peoples feeling Power Button is hard to press. Is it true?

I have noted this in Z1 when compared to Xperia Z. Please tell me your opinion.

• 2015-01-20 17:35
  • utF3

> In reply to abds @ 2015-01-19 16:25 from utdJ - click to readThis depends on your budget and taste.
For the best satisfaction, Z3 Compact is still the winner.

• 2015-01-20 12:52
  • 615%

> In reply to Bruce @ 2015-01-20 05:24 from ttwM - click to readIts volume is a little bit low, not really too low.
Its sound quality is good in term of details & clarity.

• 2015-01-20 12:45
  • 615%

> In reply to abhi @ 2015-01-20 04:12 from uvUd - click to readGlass = Shatter Proof Glass (add glass protector in front & back, you will get a Shatter proof & Scratch proof screen, highly durable).

Screen = IPS LCD. Comparable opponent for Iphone 5c & 5s. More good looking than all Amoled in Galaxy Mini series in my opinion.

Battery Life = a full day for moderate user.

Update = All Sony Z series is planned update to Lollipop.

• 2015-01-20 12:39

Hey guys hows the sound of xperia z1 compact
I heard it have really too low..
Ringtone, music

• 2015-01-20 05:24
  • ttwM
Total of 2741 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact.