Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - user opinions and reviews

14%

8.4
8.5
8.6

Now does Z1C ships with android 4.3 or 4.4 in India???

• 2014-08-22 10:56
  • ITpj

> In reply to E @ 2014-08-15 04:15 from sxrJ - click to readZR is a good set but Z1c is an upgrade, so you're not comparing apples to apples.

• 2014-08-21 22:29
  • ftvF

can anyone pls help.. Z1C internal storage folder not appearing on computer, Only the external storage is available. even when i launch on PC companion internal storage icon is missing. this is the first time it happens. pls help what to do?

• 2014-08-21 13:09
  • t7XH

I own xperia Z1 C from last 3 weeks, really a wonderful phone. but i hv experienced camera struck and camera not available message many times (even i hv kitkat4.4.4), any suggestion why it is so?

• 2014-08-21 05:20
  • 2WcW

Hi, i appreciate if some1 tell the best setting for the camera of this phone. Especially at night.

• 2014-08-20 19:32
  • thHI

> In reply to air @ 2014-08-20 03:44 from t7TZ - click to readUse a file manager to a blank ".nomedia" file to any folder which you don't want to show up in Album or Walkman.

• 2014-08-20 18:43
  • dQ0T

> In reply to Helen @ 2014-08-18 08:00 from 9Esx - click to readwho do you have as a carrier

• 2014-08-20 15:57
  • F$Z%

> In reply to Dhruvit @ 2014-08-17 09:02 from fCx2 - click to readMusic in Headphone is quite good at par with Z....Use good Earphone / Headphone and properly set the equalizer...dont worry for music....It gives the signature sony sound in headphones though loadspeaker are feeble.

• 2014-08-20 08:35
  • t}Ar

urrrggg thumbnails... i hate you!!! please get out of my gallery!

• 2014-08-20 03:44
  • t7TZ

In the comparison photo with camera I can see less definition and clarity in photos taken with the camera xperia z1 compact than the pictures taken with the camera htc 816, for example. It is possible? Watch "photo quality comparison" in gsmarena test

• 2014-08-20 01:08
  • n0AS

Wonderful device. They say gorilla glass, but anyway its better to buy rubber case, there are lots of nice ones. Back cover is not resistant for scratches.
CPU and RAM is more than enough, it never restarted or bugged. Even with FB, some games and Skype running in background. Only one disadvantage camera button but be pressed strongly to run camera. Probably due the waterproof protection. If you are not fan of monster screens, this is your choice. Buy a dock-station and you are the happiest owner.

• 2014-08-18 10:29
  • n}yW

Guys, 8MP (16:9) camera setting is still the best with manual settings. In the end? don't be fooled by a phone that has a lot of MPssssss... and so on.. What's great about the camera is its sensor. Outdoor shoot is superb (manual settings of course. Learn to play with it)

I guarantee you that 4.4.4 solved most of the bugs found in 4.3 and 4.4.2.

What I don't like is that there is no option for me on whether I can install it on internal or sd storage. Unlike other phones (Samsung, LG) have these.. why sony oh why?...

• 2014-08-18 08:02
  • vj1N

I own a z1 compact for about two weeks now and it really is the perfect phone. I have no problems with it. The camera is perfect and I mostly took pictures in superior auto mode(up to 8 MP). Everything is blazing fast and the battery life is perfect. It lasted for three hole days with medium usage. I heard that some think it doesn't have a really good speaker, but, in my opinion, it is really loud. Although, I mostly listen through earpieces and the quality is great. I still haven't upgraded it to KitKat and honestly I don't think I'm going to any time soon. Jelly Bean works great for me. About it's design, I can only say it looks and feels amazing. I got the pink one, and it really looks stunning. I recommend it.
Wrote from my z1 compact

• 2014-08-18 08:00
  • 9Esx

> In reply to Dhruvit @ 2014-08-17 09:02 from fCx2 - click to readAs a user of this phone, I'm not quite impressed with the sounds (default settings) using earphones. you need to manually choose an equalizer... and don't select Clear Audio. Go with Xloud in the settings.

Overall, when I plus my x-mini speakers, it sounds great.

• 2014-08-18 07:51
  • vj1N

Camara striking while taking the photo

• 2014-08-17 19:19
  • nChS

hello
when i calling my screen black

• 2014-08-17 14:47
  • KhZh

> In reply to Benok @ 2014-08-14 15:01 from t7XH - click to readwait for 4.4.4 new firmware buid 14.4.A.0.133.this software build solve this problem of z1 compact camera.but now this bulid only available in europe..so wait near abt october last week...

• 2014-08-17 09:40
  • wiS{

How's d audio quality with d earphones?? Is it good as z and z1?? Music is d biggest concern for me.. I don't care abt the performance of d loudspeaker.. I just want to know how's the listening experience with d earphones..

• 2014-08-17 09:02
  • fCx2

> In reply to mine @ 2014-08-16 15:40 from wrdX - click to readIn this case only size matters.. If u want bigger than z1 and if u want small than z1c

• 2014-08-17 08:49
  • fCx2

How to disable auto reply message feature during incoming call?

• 2014-08-16 18:04
  • 2@Ux
Total of 2288 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact.