Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - user opinions and reviews

Sony

8.3
8.4
8.5

> In reply to dzolep @ 2014-09-29 15:48 from 0UUG - click to readIts water proof without any protection

• 2014-10-01 07:47
  • vweH

Using my z1c last few months ths is my 1st android phone. I m really excited with the wonderful performance of ths device. Sound system very nice. Camera is nice if u know the correct settings.I luv my z1c very much.......

• 2014-10-01 05:57
  • Xu@B

I've bought my Z1c 5mnths ago but still now it's doing great.. After the updating to BN.108 everythings doing fine specially on camera issue, no errors/flash bleeding issue. Battery backup also is awesome with stamina mode is on phone last 2 days with moderate use. Just wishing for the updates shud have double-tap to wake and app2SD features.

• 2014-09-29 21:31
  • t7XH

Hello is there a conference call facility on the Xperia Z1 Compact

• 2014-09-29 16:28
  • PGcP

Hello.I have this device few days and i want to ask do i need a gap to protect headphone jack from water or is waterproof without protection gap?

• 2014-09-29 15:48
  • 0UUG

• 2014-09-29 12:54
  • 0UUG

Fantastic battery back, once charge phone can be long lasting atleast 1 and half days for normal usage. Sound of music is to nice.

• 2014-09-29 10:35
  • 2Zeg

i am using this phone sice past 4 months.. its awesome. camera, battery life is great

• 2014-09-29 07:31
  • 7w5J

> In reply to Fyrha @ 2014-09-28 15:26 from th7q - click to readTwo questions,
Does it get hot while playing heavy games for hours?
Any flash bleeding issue of newly released model while using camera?
thanks

• 2014-09-28 18:03
  • 7tC7

I bought this phone 4mos. Ago. As i observed. This smartphone is awesome. I like the device performance. I only encountered when i update my os to 4.4kitkat my camera lags, freeze sometimes. I know it's a bug coming out from the update . I worried i thought it wouldn't be solve but after one week facing that problem. I never encounter at all about the laging issue and freeze. Also i enjoy alot my device in 4.4 kitkat. I am a gamer, music lover. Amazing smartphone ever i had. But if u are skype user you need to use the earphone to hear your voice of your love once or friends. Low receiving voice in loud speaker mode when using skype. Other than that it's amazing. I love this phone. (i have color white Z1C) thanks i hope my experienced shared help you to decide bout this device. :)

• 2014-09-28 15:26
  • th7q

Hey Dudes,, i saw most of the post,they are mostly discussed about camera not available issue (error), for rectify just update to 4.4.4 B.NO: 14.4.A.0.108

• 2014-09-28 14:41
  • nCed

I am using this phone for past few months and performance is good.
I am facing one problem when I open any apps and press back button it opens camera and close automatically. After that only I would get home page.. Any one faced this problem?

• 2014-09-28 10:53
  • P$bL

> In reply to Bobby @ 2014-09-09 19:02 from 3HAR - click to readturn off glove mode, and the screen will do what you want it to :-)

• 2014-09-28 10:21
  • TkMw

Using for 7 months. Great performance. Doesn't lag even if u install lot of heavy apps. Fastest smartphone I have ever seen. One problem is that sometimes camera is not available,not often to very rarely. That's when it sucks. They say that they will fix it. Other than that no problem. Haven't even hanged once. Low speaker sound doesn't counts as problem, right? :p

• 2014-09-27 18:36
  • KAeK

> In reply to Lingo @ 2014-09-25 12:38 from nv6W - click to readNo double tap, but yes on the led.

• 2014-09-27 11:22
  • spq5

The screen looks better on the HTC One Mini, the colors appear more vivid. The white balance setting improves the yellowish tint of the white, but it's still off. Also, a part of the screen is taken by the soft buttons, so in most situations the screen is actually smaller than advertised. HTC Sense is clearly more user-friendly, with more shortcuts. The speakers are miles away, HTC has the best speakers around in my opinion. But then again, the One Mini is not waterproof. These are the cons, all the rest are pros :)
Other than that, the phone is very cool and has tons of features not present in my HTC One Mini.
Instead of complaining about scratches on the back, get creative! Buy TWO screen guards and stick one on the front and one (with a hole for the camera and flash) on the back and voila!

• 2014-09-25 20:51
  • spq5

> In reply to Lingo @ 2014-09-25 12:38 from nv6W - click to readuse tap tap app from google play...

• 2014-09-25 14:13
  • bJeZ

Does it have double tap-function and notification signal-lamp? Thanks! Seems 2 be a GREAT phone!

• 2014-09-25 12:38
  • nv6W

> In reply to oshu @ 2014-09-24 18:58 from utwi - click to readSure it will,even the old xperia devices like xperia z,zL,zr will receive Android L Update
Officially smartphone gets update for 18 months after released and later unofficially by some developers.
And don't worry about 64 bits,it's useless until 2-3 more years.

• 2014-09-25 03:00
  • 7wAi

over heat??? trow your xperia z1 garbage! pathetic😁

• 2014-09-25 01:19
  • v0qT
Total of 2433 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact.