Sony Xperia Z1s - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.9
8.0
8.0

If you look price of C4,Z1,M4 Aqua .
then you try compare Camera both front ,battery,Ram,performance,look ,display,harware of c4,z1,m4 Aqua.
Please is any body can give me a good suggestion to buy phone from those? what mobile will be best to buy ?

• 2015-06-25 19:24
  • P%vx

My Xperia Z1s after updating 5.0.2 problems. Mobile Heatup and battery quickly down. please tell me why this problem?

• 2015-06-15 11:53
  • ITJ2

> In reply to raihan @ 2015-06-01 03:00 from X{XI - click to readSony xperia z1s

• 2015-06-02 23:23
  • uZa1

which one should i go for...
xperia z1
xperia z2
htc desire eye or
desire 826
plz suggest me..

• 2015-06-01 03:00
  • X{XI

> In reply to Pranit @ 2015-03-15 13:04 from utZI - click to readYes but that didn't really matter execpt, camera hanging issue which very much low

• 2015-05-02 19:14
  • 6PHT

I've had this phone for over a year, had to replace it once cause my screen cracked and it wouldn't let me do anything on the phone. Even though the crack wasn't on the display itself, I still couldn't use. Gorilla glass my ass. Now it doesn't want to stay connected to wifi. I tried everything, resetting my modem, resetting my phone, there were no system updates that I could do. so the next step was factory reset, which was mentioned in a troubleshooting page by sony. wouldn't you guesss...the phone still wont stay connected. Biggest waste of my money ever!.

• 2015-04-22 21:14
  • IrJm

I have owned the Z1 for 11 months now. The phone is great with speed, visual clarity and design. I just compared the graphics against the HTC One Plus and definitely Z1 even though older has better graphics and same speed using WiFi.

There are however some problems with the phone and TMo:

1. The mini-USB port started misbehaving after about 9 months...sometimes not charging and sometimes charging and sometimes will take 8 hours to charge 30-40%. I have tried 7 different cables and finally using my old iPhone block for power and USB cable from Monoprice.

2. The audio jack has problems...touch or bump the plug and the music stops...too sensitive.

3. On my RMA phone, the voice guide cannot be muted before you unlock the dang phone. I work in open office and everyone has to hear the TMo start-up and voice guide on the replacement phone. And once I backed up my apps to new phone I cannot swipe (up-down, down-up, right-left or left-right)to access the phone...have not even put in password yet and cannot get to the phone.

4. The mini-USB port cover fall off after the first 3 months. Went back to TMo store 2x for replacement covers. Then they stopped carrying those covers. So now the mini-USB port is left open so phone is no longer waterproof. So much for going snorkling with it in Hawaii!

Went back to TMo and got replacement under warranty/insurance. They sent me a refurbished one. Lesson learned...don't buy the dang insurance. Refurbished phone won't let me access phone with swipes after backing up my data to Google. Now have to go back to TMo store again. What a hassle...would not have problem if they replaced with new.

• 2015-04-22 21:12
  • jFrI

Sucks updates take forever tmo acted like a dough and locked the bootloader that's alone killed sales.and to make it worse when we bitch and complain tmo ignores us please unlock the bootloader then this would be a top of the line phone until then us sony owners feel highly ripped off

• 2015-04-13 15:02
  • Ibxt

great phone with nice specs... but bought two phones and both chargers overheat and finally failed to work

• 2015-04-13 13:48
  • rrvd
  • F

Awesome smart phone from SONY. i have it and i love it, everything is great, 2 gb ram, hd graphics Adreno 330, waterproof (tested), speed. battery timing is good.

• 2015-04-12 18:06
  • sSyQ

nice mob ..its a gint

• 2015-04-12 05:27
  • 9xNe

nice phone ..sony Z1s

• 2015-04-06 11:12
  • vwes

do not buy this phone it has heating issue and battry problem moreover

• 2015-04-05 13:16
  • X}xE

> In reply to A4akku @ 2015-02-07 13:57 from XMA2 - click to readThe xperia z1s! A good price from T-Mobile, has great battery life, good performance skills and best of all, it is waterproof to 4.9 feet and can stay submerged for up to 30 feet. Sure the newer products from sony may have a newer product, but you will never beat T-Mobile's price!

• 2015-03-20 18:19
  • qm4m

Does this phone suffers heating issue??
Please reply I'm planning to buy one

• 2015-03-15 13:04
  • utZI

does this phone have a hdmi port

• 2015-03-12 11:56
  • fuM4

awesomeeeeeeee

• 2015-03-11 03:27
  • PxWW

> In reply to 555 @ 2014-11-05 04:13 from PT}x - click to readSo true! It annoyed the heck out of me!

• 2015-03-08 00:02
  • 0aTG

I love Sony products, sadly so far, I had the Sony Xperia Z and the Z1s and they tend to run into bugs. The phones would last me for a while and then they run into complications, mostly the apps close and some of the widgets just act crazy. Supposedly, there are plenty of people who would later on return the phones to get another one. Still way better than Apple in my opinion...

• 2015-03-06 00:25
  • jCqj

hey friends, i m totally confused,,, pls suggest me which phone should i purchase.

• 2015-02-07 13:57
  • XMA2
Total of 161 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z1s.