Sony Xperia Z1s - user opinions and reviews

Sony

7.9
7.9
8.0

> In reply to selayang90 @ 2014-09-10 13:55 from KZ8J - click to readIt's the American T-Mobile branded version of the Z1. Same internal specs as that phone but with a centered headphone jack and plastic sides instead of aluminium.

The 32gbs is nice but it's otherwise the same. Go for a Z1 or Z2...but you should wait at this point until the Z3 comes out so you can get a better price.

• 2014-09-19 02:10
  • N}Ug

> In reply to selayang90 @ 2014-09-10 13:55 from KZ8J - click to readPretty sure it's a T-Mobile exclusive. I have one.

• 2014-09-18 15:24
  • s2rG

man, I have had a few, not many problems if I had any,little problems any scratch or anything I take it back and get another one and the phone is still working fine. Insurance pays off, at first my wife and I went thru 3 a piece, for various "don't Likes" never switched out the phones for another brand or model, get my z1s since the day they came out and I don't want to own anything else

• 2014-09-10 15:16
  • qnAb

why this model z1s dont have in malaysia..? only z1 and z1 compact.. i really interested with the internal memory + memory card support.. planning to buy 2nd phone for entertainment purpose.. my others Nokia Windows works really fine for WORK purpose..well, i dont want android to mess with my excel, word and powerpoint notes

• 2014-09-10 13:55
  • KZ8J

my Z1 vibration suddenly stop working correctly and its make a very bad noise on vibration and then its just a noise and no vibrate!!!!
how i fix it?!!
and why this happen?
i see so many z1 owner that has same problem.
please help me

• 2014-09-04 13:09
  • re7x

After Updating I just Love It Z1s.Excellent cell excellent battery Thanks Xperia

• 2014-09-01 14:41
  • UNUA

The KitKat update ruined the phone. Now the quick settings that used to be right at the top of the phone are buried under a sub menu (things like brightness control, Mobile Hotspot, etc). The volume on the phone is now a lot lower. I used to watch youtube vids at about 3/4 volume because it was soo loud, now I have to use full volume. Still has problems with apps crashing when power is connected/disconnected (pages refresh on browser or browser just crashes). My battery life has just completely gone down the tubes since the update. Location permissions are now ALL OR Nothing. No choices.Battery Icon no longer tells you the percentage left. Just a useless img.

• 2014-08-21 17:53
  • 7xLG

> In reply to gunnernepal @ 2014-08-07 11:25 from ttwG - click to readI got the update.

• 2014-08-18 05:25

This Smartphone need to be updated to KitKat 4.4.4

• 2014-07-30 23:53
  • IaYH

> In reply to afzal @ 2014-03-18 19:36 from vGkf - click to readAlso the aluminum band is now plastic with this unit.

• 2014-07-26 19:50
  • RjM2

i m jst gong to be mad after c this mb

• 2014-07-17 12:59
  • 9BcP

This is a over price Smartphone.
Sony need to send the new KitKat 4.4.4 update for the Z1s.
I have paid $675.00 Dollars in a T-Mobile store in Brooklyn, NY.
Sony camera need to be updated, in addition the phone is very slow.
It's a waste of money unless Sony could update the phone to Android L instead of KitKat .

• 2014-07-15 17:44
  • IaYH

> In reply to DCbound @ 2014-02-23 16:14 from 4YGN - click to readz1s is the modified version of z1

• 2014-07-14 06:13
  • ij26

> In reply to indrajith @ 2014-05-29 19:30 from 6vt{ - click to readsorry brother but you are wrong. xperia z is worst just beacause of its battery life. you see, xperia z has 5 inch display and has only 2330 mah battery whereas 5 inch display atleast require 2600-2800 mah battery to work good as grand 2 has 2600 mah battery. so i suggest you dont go with xperia z. instead check out xperia zr. it is a great phone as it has 4.6 inches display and has 2300 mah battery which is more than enough for a 4.6 inch screen. thank you. hope my advice will be beneficial for you :)

• 2014-07-08 06:09
  • vG6c

Just to chime in about the "Scratchy glass". Sony manufactures the phone with a shatter-resistant film front and back. I scuffed my Z the second week I had it and really freaked. But on further inspection I found the film and could peel it off no problem. Except all the branding goes with it. But no "Scratchy glass" cause it is the glass and it does not scratch.

• 2014-07-07 23:43
  • 4mt%

Where s the kitkat update,? Touchscreen problem, I throw my z1s on the trash.

• 2014-07-06 09:53
  • v0Xx

Where s the kitkat update,? Touchscreen problem, I throw my z1s on the trash.

• 2014-07-06 09:50
  • v0Xx

Love the phone. 32 gigs of internal storage is awesome. Still waiting for the calendar and Album updates. And most of all, waiting for kitkat. This is Ct. in the USA. If I could just these updates, I'll be a happy camper!! Anyone know about the aforementioned??? Any help would be appreciated.

• 2014-06-07 12:41
  • jLB0

u need to have your company in nigeria

• 2014-06-05 17:31
  • fsV9
  • F
Total of 131 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z1s.