surtren, 18 Jan 2015witch one is better??
Please respond quickly i want to buy one of them soonFrm my experience z2 is the best
And sony is very trustfull
No fake sony phones r available so chances of getting fake sony is nearly impossible
my Z2 USB flap cover got loose after 3 months of usage... how can I change these covers?.... I am in India...
surtren, 18 Jan 2015witch one is better?? One E8 One Max Z2 Please respond quickly i want to buy one of them soonz2... very clearly...
Anonymous, 17 Jan 2015Hey guys I'm a Samsung fan boy but I switched to Sony when I saw my friends Xperia Z1 and brou... moreHey Bro.. AS A Z2 User I Would Tell You To Buy The Z3.. not that the z2 is bad..it's very amazing but the z3 is better.. It packs a better processor and better ip certification for dust and water.. So Go For Z3 but if you cant afford it go for the z2..Both Are Very Amazing
Hey Therw I'm Using The Z2 And The Display I Just Amazing..May Be The Mobile You Bought Was Used And Resealed.
After 3 months use of my Xperia Z2...
I encounter no Problem..
I'm a heavy user and an hd gamer...
No heating issue...
I also have an S4....but,
My Z2 is a beast for its performance.
The battery consumption is also good
xperia z2 or xperia z1 compact....priority in display,camera,battery.easy to use,no lag or freeze
surtren, 18 Jan 2015witch one is better?? One E8 One Max Z2 Please respond quickly i want to buy one of them soonYour comparing peanuts to Sony gold flagship Z2!
surtren, 18 Jan 2015witch one is better?? One E8 One Max Z2 Please respond quickly i want to buy one of them soonGo for Z2.
witch one is better??
Please respond quickly i want to buy one of them soon
So far, all is fair, I took a swim with it, went through a dust storm and over charge it for a day but yet no faulty issues whether software or hardware. I just wish they could pass something stylish to dress this monster, it's kind of cute for its leather cover.
i will not need any other or more advanced phone in my life, that,s it Z2.
I bought this phone a week ago and everything was perfect until I realized that there are dead pixels on the screen... this is my first smartphone from sony and absolutely the last.
love the latest kitkat version, no issue so far been updated for a month now, waiting for Android L in the Philippines.
El Gohary, 17 Jan 2015let me honest with you as iam comparing Sony z2 with huwawi mate 7 and i madel alot of researc... moreyou know dude real experience is better than junks of esearch, even alot of them... buy a z2 before giving your thoughts here! proud z2 owner!
Anonymous, 17 Jan 2015Hey guys I'm a Samsung fan boy but I switched to Sony when I saw my friends Xperia Z1 and brou... moreHi :)
I think you could gladly switch to Sony, cause the phone is AMAZING!
1. The battery is amazing, much better than Samsung, from my experience. With light usage, you can easily get a day or more out of it and with stamina mode much more. Heavy users who game like me get 1 day out of it :) or sometimes more
2.It's not hard to hold the phone :p you'll get used to it. I actually like the big screen it's fun to play games and watch videos on it.
3. For me the camera is very impressive with all the options you have
4. RAM is good, you don't really need to worry bout that, as long as you clean your junk.
5. It does get heated easily, but that's normal, because the back is glass and while playing games or recording 4K it does get hot fast, but just let it cool off for a minute then
6. + = Great performance, beautiful design, camera, battery life, RAM, waterproof
- = Heats a little fast, battery MAY vary sometimes f.e. it sometimes drains a little faster than normal, but that's temporarly (from what I have experienced)
Oh yeah before you software update your phone, check sony forums to see if it brings lots of bugs or not. That's actually an issue with all smartphones
7. I'd recommend Z2, because the only difference with the Z2 is that the processor is a liiiittle better, but I guess that's all, if you compare them. ( I don't own the Z3)
For more battery juice, turn off mobile data and auto sync if you don't need it :)