Anonymous, 25 Jun 2014ok, buy, good luck, for one time have look on nexus 5Sure..
Once I have seen that but is that having large screen when compared to Z2? [Am not sure but I remember Nexus series had larger display]
A.barnwal, 25 Jun 2014M using dis phone since last 3 weeks....nd dis phone is awsum.....i've iphone 5s also....but d... moreDidn't wake up eh..you must be real hard sleeper or plain out lier cos that speaker can wake my entire house,...
Is the phone's glass scratch resistant on both sides? I saw some scratch marks on the back glass of my friends z2 and am quite curious as I have one too. this worries me.
sathvik, 24 Jun 2014Hlooo every one. I have recently purchased sony xperia.2 and what i hav found is, if i twist... moreYeah, it's a build quality related issue. Your phone might not be water-proof. If that happened to me, I'd send the phone to be repaired.
Mathi, 24 Jun 2014Hi all, Thanks for all your feedbacks. Tomorrow am buying Sony Z2 :Dok, buy, good luck, for one time have look on nexus 5
M using dis phone since last 3 weeks....nd dis phone is awsum.....i've iphone 5s also....but dis one looks so sexy.....
I already got the Z2 but it did not met my expectations at all. My biggest problem with it is the volume. When i used the alarm for the first time i did not woke up and i went to work late !!!!!
tuttisaluti, 24 Jun 2014There should be a reset button in the sim slotAm not aware about this option, let me check it if I fall into any critical state.
hey all, got a new xperia z2 for abt 2 wks now.
- took a pic from d camera app
- transferred the pic to "new folder 1"
- took another pic
- when transferring the pic to "new folder 1" d same file name exist n will need to either overwrite or skip.
QN: how can the camera file name b permanently chged so transferring of pix wont b a hassle as to keep changing the file before transferring to folders?
ur assistance will be appreciated.
Slater1122, 24 Jun 2014Hi, the specs/hardware of Z2 looks awesome, but I have some questions/reservations, after read... more(1) Z2 external body may be warm, din't worry, ut us normal condition! The internal parts and materials are always COOL because of built_in cooling tech
(2) For audio: Open setting> audio setting> turn on xLoud and s force surround sound
(3) you cab have voice memo
(4) chrome is the Z2 browser and you want more download from play store
It is my briefly answer for your two posts
Buy Z2 happily and you will find Z2 is the best in current market
Have a nice day,
Anonymous, 23 Jun 2014sony has improved a lot it gives best feature than samsung but only for 2 things i never buy s... more Ha ha, ha, You have poor knowledge
You can replace battery in Sony smartphone at Sony service center!
Sony smartphone has Nonremovable battery BUT it is replaced one
thank you for your opinions
I think it's the best smartphone and I'm going to buy it tomorrow
Hlooo every one. I have recently purchased sony xperia.2 and what i hav found is, if i twist or press the phone a bit it shakes like its loose parts so is tat a problen to look out for?
How do the apps like Chrome, FB, Twitter, Skype video, Sygic maps run on Z2?
Does it have Voice recognization like Sirri?
Hi, the specs/hardware of Z2 looks awesome, but I have some questions/reservations, after reading your comments before I buy my 1st Sony phone. (Btw am confused btw Z2, G3/32 GB with 3 GB RAM and S5 and S5F)
1. Heating issue: Most phones that have a built in battery with much lesser specs heat up at times when I make a lengthy call.
But what’s with Z2, it heats up when using video/cam or while gaming or on a talk, not ample vents??
Is this true about Sony’s inbuilt cooling technology in Z2?
2. What model should I get?
3. Is the volume/audio really bad, both for calls and music despite stereo speakers?
4. How is the mic quality?
5. Does one need a 30 MB/s card or an 80 MB/s one, though it supports upto 128 MB, but that doesn’t come in high speed?
6. Of the internal storage of 16 GB how much is occupied by the OS and bloat?
7. Is it wise to update the Kitkat version?
8. Would you recommend rooting it?
9. What’s the approx life of it before it becomes outdated and has to be retired?
Hoping to hear 1st hand answers from Z2 users, before I get it tomorrow.