1. Z1 is the best fone I've used. Everything is so buttery smooth. No lag @ all. Best device I've used after the HTC ones. Samsung devices feel like crap, cartoonish in front of this one. I like the mature looks of Sony & HTC OS's.
2. Camera is so awesome. It uses the same Sony proprietary lens as used in their compact camera lineup.
3. Battery is so gud. U can't kill the battery in a day no matter how hard u try. Sony's Stamina is the best I've seen among all the high-end smartphones.
4. Screen is so gud. I downloaded a 800mb Thor DVDRip from the net. Luks so dull on my lappy. When I viewed it on my Z1, I was shocked!!! The pic quality is damn gud. Luks like Blu Ray!!! Sony has a X-Reality display engine which creates missing pixels creating awesome, crisp pics & vids. Imagine what the Z2's screen will be like with the Live LED tech.
5. Today, I surfed the net for 7 hrs, but still now @ 12 o'clock in the night, the battery is still showing 38%. I cud go on & on.
Conclusion: I'm super happy wid my purchase. I think Sony is the next big thing. Mark my words..
What is the SAR value of this device.?? Sony is known to have high SAR values..
sidji, 07 Mar 2014same old Design good for nothing boring phone no class Your comment speaks volumes about you, not Sony!
Anonymous, 07 Mar 2014Z2 has it...you dn't need s-pen bcause you can use almost anything like pencil to draw and mak... moreI sure hope pencils will work on the screen all the time unlike the Xperia Z Ultra. First 5 seconds show the pencil not responding at all on the screen:
Felix Thendy, 07 Mar 2014Its amazing from Sony.. All of you said the good thing from this Phone? But the probem is &quo... moreEveryone has this problem fella !
When this will be released in India ! :( !
Its amazing from Sony.. All of you said the good thing from this Phone? But the probem is "when it will be release" especially in Jakarta,Indonesia.. Please help me guys..
jason, 07 Mar 2014planning to get this but saw the news that sony will be releasing a flagship in the next 6mont... moreNext year...in april..there will be another event..and sony will launch its another flagship!
So..it will go on..you have to get one!
I m really planning to buy dis piece!
If it releases in india by april..den price mi8 go aroud 37K(just assuming) till august...which is when i m going to buy it!
Soo...praying things happen my way :P :)
Vickybhadola, 07 Mar 2014Depends on what you own currently and more importantly what you want to do. The statement from... moreStrange, given that all things considered the Z is better than Z1.
Z1 was never a worthy successor of Z but Z2 is.
the amazing xperia Z2 http://www.xperiablog.net/2014...tion-demoed/
Depends on what you own currently and more importantly what you want to do. The statement from Sony said that Z2 is actually an upgrade for Xperia Z owners in true sense. The next flagship will be the upgrade for Xperia Z1 owners.
The two flagships per year formula is on full swing for Sony now.
planning to get this but saw the news that sony will be releasing a flagship in the next 6months since my current phone still working fine only 1 year and this makes me consider to wait for the z3 cause snapdragon 805 seems quite awesome.
Can anybody helps me? buy or wait?
sidji, 07 Mar 2014same old Design good for nothing boring phone no class SONY or SONYERICSSON doesn't make fake things.buy one to be proud anywhere.
i think what has so many apple and sammy fanboys so mythed is the fact that sony mobiles are making the gradual refinements consumers really want rather than just silly gimmicks and rehashed upgrades, everybody that i have spoken to in the high street stores have all said the same thing the interest in sony smartphones is growing! it is true that since the split from ericcson they took a while to find there feet but now there are a true contender with premium products consumers want. welcome back sony
sidji, 07 Mar 2014same old Design good for nothing boring phone no class Please open your eyes*
Enjoy Ominibalance and amazing design with super built quality*****
Live with Sony!
sidji, 07 Mar 2014same old Design good for nothing boring phone no class Open your eyes*
Live with Sony, your best partner*