Sony Xperia Z2 - user opinions and reviews

Sony

> In reply to ArunSan @ 2014-11-12 07:27 from ut%M - click to readBlack is quite common and is a finger print magnet, while they're not easily visible on the White one.

• 2014-11-12 12:49
  • GThe

Hi guys,so I've just updated my phone to the latest firmware and all I can say is that my phone actually feels less leggy except for the camera.The camera has become a pain to use.The battery is fine.I can't see any noticeable improvements.The slight update to the ui is fantastic,minus the large icons.The borrowed features from the z3 is good like the Ultra stamina mode and the smart rotate feature.Unfortunately,I did notice that the phone tends to heat up faster than before.But nevertheless, I give the latest update a thumbs up.

• 2014-11-12 11:06
  • XMcd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-12 02:02 from Mf7m - click to readHi There,

please tell me how many hours a day the battery lasts with heavy duty net browsing chatting and mobile data on all the time.

thanks,

• 2014-11-12 08:28
  • mEdP

> In reply to Trever @ 2014-11-11 13:45 from PI9a - click to readok thank u..
but wt abt black one? is tat was not tat much grt as white????

• 2014-11-12 07:27
  • ut%M

I had just upgraded my xperia z2 with new software version. But it get too slow and starts consuming more battery.Please tell me is there any way to roll back my older version....:(

• 2014-11-12 06:26
  • bELS

I just upgraded my software to 4.4.4 and I find my battery drains so fast compare from previous SW. Is there anyway to downgrade back?

Sony, please take this problem seriously cause I am very disappointed on this development. I already find my Z2 very nice except for this problem.. Thanks!

• 2014-11-12 02:02
  • Mf7m

Are the headphones from z2 box waterproof and if they are can i listen music under water?????

• 2014-11-11 23:00
  • puxD

> In reply to Taz26 @ 2014-11-10 12:58 from X{XE - click to readSir, you are good at trolling, but not at the smartphones.

• 2014-11-11 16:59
  • gKBZ

> In reply to Mike @ 2014-11-10 16:41 from 380D - click to readThe main issue of laggy is Subway Surfer game not your phone because this game is a lot of virus. Try to install 360 antivirus and after that install again your subway surfer game and finally you can detect this game is deffective by virus.

• 2014-11-11 16:28
  • 7Xbk

I had purchased z2 but the sensor is not working when we cover the screen with the flip cover.Is it so like that to all of yours,when i went to service centre they are not giving a prompt answer.

Kindly provide your valuable feedback who are using this set.

• 2014-11-11 14:18
  • u{gD

> In reply to ArunSan @ 2014-11-11 10:24 from uuUq - click to readGo for white one, it looks elegant.

• 2014-11-11 13:45
  • PI9a

So far...amazing and complete smartphone ever..

• 2014-11-11 11:57
  • 6%jg

> In reply to gsvrgsvr @ 2014-11-11 10:07 from uBMS - click to readHI frnd..
im planning to buy Z2 tis month for Me..
Is tis phone is gud for several years to use..
Is my choice is gud or not for chosing Z2..
which color Looks grt, white or black..

• 2014-11-11 10:24
  • uuUq

I have had the Z2 for a few months now. I have to say I just love the phone. It is fast, simple to use and reliable. Battery life is outstanding, sound quality is great. The camera is a bit slow, but seems no worse than other phone camera's. The photos are ok but if I want to be sure of a great photo I grab my DSLR. The smart connect features are very handy. Automatic silence from bedtime is wonderful, I don't have to remember to put the phone to silent. I just upgraded to 4.4.4 and the phone is even faster now. Browsing is just fantastic. I often have 30 or more tabs open and the Z2 handles that just fine. The only real gripe is the SIM slot cover that keeps coming loose. I am buying a new one for $10 and hope it stays in. The case options are not great. Few cases expose the magnetic charging port and all but one are the flip type cases. I could only find one TPU case that leaves the magnetic port exposed but covers the SIM slot cover (extra security in case the damn thing wants to fall out again), so I bought the OTONGKE case for the Z2.

• 2014-11-11 10:07
  • uBMS

> In reply to Taz26 @ 2014-11-10 17:17 from X{XE - click to readHello did not found on xperiafirm can u plz provide with link ?

• 2014-11-11 06:34
  • KIRu

Hi administrator if the problem in Android 4.4.4 Quality Sony xperia z2 consider the quality of the image much has changed compared to previous version

• 2014-11-10 22:03
  • svYm

Hi webmaster if the problem is not in the picture quality of Sony xperia z2 android 4.4.4 you evaluated the image quality much has changed compared to previous version

• 2014-11-10 21:55

Hi webmaster's okay if sony xperia to android 4.4.4 Quality Check

• 2014-11-10 21:49
  • svYm

Did the 4.4.4 update make the battery worse or better? And if u compare it to note 3, which phone's better? Pls reply. Thnx

• 2014-11-10 20:37
  • 8IiI

> In reply to Taz26 @ 2014-11-10 17:21 from X{XE - click to readu decide the phone worth based on updates?

ok den some corner of the world going to provide some 80$ lollipop device. y dont you claim it as far better than G3 ;)

I usually see G2 G3 as a 3rd rated device. you can feel the device worth wen u hold it in your hand.
Sammy and Sony tops the race nd G2/G3 at the LAST. funny device ever. The panel body of G2/G3 feel like crumpy heavy electronics item

Infact S4 black leather edition far far better & wins G3 in terms of ergonomics.

• 2014-11-10 18:41
  • Hkt$
Total of 4736 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z2.