Sony Xperia Z2 - user opinions and reviews

Sony

> In reply to XCROSSX @ 2014-07-15 12:25 from wg3Q - click to readHi,
Brought this phone couple of weeks back...I must agree with you on battery,screen & performance...can you share the tweaks for the camera, bcoz I find the color reproduction during night a bit unnatural with auto mode.Thanks in advance for your help...

• 2014-07-15 18:48
  • U@3S

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-07-14 13:04 from YQrM - click to readEasy pal...I never compared Z2's display with s5....I just appreciated Z2's display and said that it better than many other SUPERAMOLED.....you are the one who is over possessed with s5....

• 2014-07-15 18:22
  • vbM@

> In reply to XCROSSX @ 2014-07-15 12:25 from wg3Q - click to readYou are right my friend !!! Its a freaking awesome battery...Hats off to sony.

• 2014-07-15 18:16
  • vbM@

The Best Phone!!! Excellent Display, Sound , camera... everything works awesome.. Sony Xperia Z2, the best phone in the market

• 2014-07-15 17:27
  • P9hK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-13 04:50 from XNAh - click to readYou should have atleast read my comment before replying... I am a Xperia Z2 fan and i am gonna buy it soon. You didnt even try to understand my comment.

• 2014-07-15 16:56
  • ITWs

Is it true that the older phones like xperia t/tx/v/sp are upgradable to 4.4.4 kitkat, well that's what gs marena mentioned in their specifications.

• 2014-07-15 15:24
  • GTh6

2 months in with the z2 and still loving it! Battery is freaking awesome, screen is perfect, hasn't crashed on me once yet, it does get warm when on for long periods but all phones do, got camera perfected with tweaks snapping at 16mp,nearly 10mins of 4k recording with quality sd card is more then enough for me, I listen to the fm radio all day at work thru mini speakers without having to use data and still has pleanty of battery life when I go to bed, only one complaint and that it doesn't have a reset on the power off option but that's no biggie, all these people complaing that their z2 crashes and the battery is bad better take them back to get fixed or their just liers who don't have a z2 at all

• 2014-07-15 12:25
  • wg3Q

OMG so much hate here! and soooo many lies and all of these lies and hate why ? because Z2 gonna capture some of the market share of Samsung and apple! u people should be ashamed of urselves...
been 3 weeks now that i have my Z2, THE best battery life on any smartphone or phablet for that matter, ONE OF THE best Camera's and i swear to god! i can record 4K up to almost 10 mins before it gets that hot, ONE OF THE best displays around its so sharp u cant tell the diff between it and the display of LG G3 and its bright enough for using under direct sunlight, THE best gaming performance and ONE OF THE best CPU-Ram performances in any phone-phab-tablet, stereo speaker with enough loudness and very good quality, THE BEST and ultra low latency touch screens available in market, highest water proof grade, THE BEST headphone quality, and in my opinion THE BEST looking phone out there, everything else i said are facts and i challenge anyone who think these are not facts to come out and tell me otherwise with proof, i've had every single Sony flagship to date including Xperia S-Xperia T-Xperia Z-Z1 and now Z2 yes im a Sony lover who grow old with Sony but im admitting here every other Sony phone had a seriouse flaw in it but im saying this out loud Xperia Z2 is THE FLAWLESS phone and unless Sony gives me sth really better than Z2 i'll keep this phone for a very long time, haters gonna hate but everything i said is absolute truth, and again shame on those liers and trolls who say any BS they can say just to narrow the Z2 userbase as much as possible, to thoese GET A LIFE.

• 2014-07-15 10:10
  • L6%A

after complete one month hands on experience I would like to say Xperia Z2 not worth every penny. Touchscreen so much sensitive even sometimes behave madly with glare sweat and headphone wire etc. Proximity issue when in call with sony supplied flip cover. If flip cover not used then proximity works well to hang up your call. Not worth every penny and its true .

• 2014-07-15 09:42
  • uuEg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-13 04:50 from XNAh - click to readI believe its u who sud leave the forum coz ur not only rude but also ignorant

• 2014-07-15 08:24
  • X{XG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-14 08:40 from XNAh - click to readExcuse me, please tell me when was the last update becuse so far we did not hear about it.
I bought Z2 and I regreat it due to the bad service.
All the complains about the Z2 is true.

• 2014-07-15 02:49
  • LixA

> In reply to [deleted post]Oh, and if the cap fits, wear it!

• 2014-07-14 22:52
  • nGH3

Get a HTC One M8 instead, this phone sucks

• 2014-07-14 20:11
  • AJxF

> In reply to z2 @ 2014-07-13 20:37 from X{XG - click to readthe contact's app don't work , battery heating after 2-3 photo oder few second's on video , unbelievable what's happened with z2

• 2014-07-14 19:50
  • n2x$

> In reply to Sam @ 2014-07-14 17:22 from u1AQ - click to readjust don't waste your time with this phone. i have one and the battery life is only for 1 day and he over eat and turns off the display for hours

• 2014-07-14 19:45
  • Safy

Guys it's just the 2nd day i bought this lovely xperia Z2 and today when i open the camera it's giving me error by saying (unfortunately camera has stopped working) i need your help people and thanks in advance

• 2014-07-14 19:43
  • JEv7

> In reply to Sam @ 2014-07-14 17:22 from u1AQ - click to readZ3 is the way. I sold my Z2 which was averaged to buy HTC m8 which is extraordinary.

• 2014-07-14 19:33
  • Np}w

Is xperia z2 a good phone??

• 2014-07-14 17:22
  • u1AQ

> In reply to shaatir @ 2014-07-14 06:40 from vbNd - click to read"well..thanks for your measurements BUT what i meant was colors are more accurate on Z2..."

MORE ACCURATE. What are you smoking bro. a 129% sRGB gamut means colors are way off the mark. THey are not even close to accurate.

An accurate display is the one which has closer to 100% color gamut.

The z2 screen looks great: yes

Is it vivid: yes

Is is accurate: NO

color fidelity means more colors which means inaccurate or oversaturated displays.

The z2 is a more oversaturated display than s5.

This was an intentional move by sony as oversaturated displays look great as they have those colors that standard LCDs can't display.

If this forum supported CIE diagrams I'd show them to you but unfortunately I can't.

Trust me, I'm an expert in displays. The z2's display is NOT more accurate.

Infact, displaymate crowned s5 with the most accurate display panel ever.

• 2014-07-14 13:04
  • YQrM
Total of 3332 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z2.