Sony Xperia Z2 - user opinions and reviews

Sony

Hi guys
How do I upgrade to 4.4.4 wirelessly?
I have wifi, and no PC to do it via cable and computer.
Help will be appreciated, thanks...

• 2015-01-21 09:57
  • GtEc

Hi Z2 Users,

please advise does the magnetic cable for charging negatively affects the battery, concerning endurance or battery life or even hardware ?

Thanks in advance,

• 2015-01-21 09:14
  • mEdP

> In reply to Aziz @ 2015-01-21 06:15 from Hkt7 - click to readSony Rocks!!!

• 2015-01-21 08:54
  • Ibxw

A great device ,i wanted to buy the Z3 but when it came to price and specification this was the better choice (Z2) ,great hardware ,awesome battery life ,awesome camera although it looks so digital because of the processing of the images but when it comes to capturing the moment it's great , and you can go out in the snow since it's winter and take the best shots without worrying about getting wet and use the modes you have for the camera ,the only problem that i faced is ,it takes 3 hours to fully charge Quick Charge 2.0 adapter is not included ,for the middle east country that doesn't have a Sony store ,you can check for the phone IMEI (*#06#*) code and it's under warranty,and i was so happy that it doesn't ask every time -when you do something- about the application to use like Samsung,and i appreciate that they give a great set of application installed like AVG antivirus.

• 2015-01-21 08:08

Samsung note 3
Plz advice

• 2015-01-21 06:15
  • Hkt7

> In reply to Matten @ 2015-01-20 19:06 from veUt - click to readDownload "loudest rigtones"from playstore & choose "high phone tone" which is really-really loud.
Hope this helps.

• 2015-01-21 04:11
  • PxC2

> In reply to am del rey @ 2015-01-21 00:24 from KZ8E - click to readSooooo true.,. Sony Rocks!!!

• 2015-01-21 02:29
  • RbqD

Very smooth performance better than samsung. LOL

• 2015-01-21 00:24
  • KZ8E

Everything is awesome for my Z2, EXCEPT one thing:
I am working in a noisy environment, the speaker loudness is bad. I can't hear the phone ring although i set the ringer volume to the max level! Can u guys give me an advice about this?
I don't have this issue during my days with my previous xperia mini-pro and samsung galaxy note2.

• 2015-01-20 19:06
  • veUt

Please I am experiencing problem in saving contact, after saved the contact by few minutes it's disappear, even after updating the android this problem continue, what can I do to solve this problem if anyone can help please do.....

• 2015-01-20 17:27
  • CCg}

Z2 is the best smart phone to date

but pls add an auto capitalization option on your stock keyboard

• 2015-01-20 16:37
  • P@cH

> In reply to vicky vj @ 2015-01-20 08:15 from KIEj - click to readgo for z3 compact for better cam and battery

• 2015-01-20 15:30
  • NrhD

need help i am realy confused between xperia z2 vs z3 compact,,, need a best camera and long battery for web browsing whatsapp all time wifi on and for heavy games plz ans me in detail thanks
Sorry for my bad english

• 2015-01-20 08:15
  • KIEj

> In reply to Vinod @ 2015-01-19 11:41 from NH$j - click to readFirst buy a magnetic charger. Then you can change the cover

• 2015-01-19 22:18
  • 2SPd

When they will update sony z2 to Lolipop ?Please advice me some awesome HD games to my Z2 :)

• 2015-01-19 17:17
  • JFAm

> In reply to surtren @ 2015-01-18 21:24 from a33X - click to readFrm my experience z2 is the best
And sony is very trustfull
No fake sony phones r available so chances of getting fake sony is nearly impossible

• 2015-01-19 12:37
  • rAT$

my Z2 USB flap cover got loose after 3 months of usage... how can I change these covers?.... I am in India...

• 2015-01-19 11:41
  • NH$j

> In reply to surtren @ 2015-01-18 21:24 from a33X - click to readz2... very clearly...

• 2015-01-19 09:58
  • v{uF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-17 14:02 from rAQg - click to readHey Bro.. AS A Z2 User I Would Tell You To Buy The Z3.. not that the z2 is bad..it's very amazing but the z3 is better.. It packs a better processor and better ip certification for dust and water.. So Go For Z3 but if you cant afford it go for the z2..Both Are Very Amazing

• 2015-01-19 09:12
  • fvAk

Hey Therw I'm Using The Z2 And The Display I Just Amazing..May Be The Mobile You Bought Was Used And Resealed.

• 2015-01-19 09:05
  • fvAk
Total of 5383 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z2.