Faisal, 12 Nov 2014With all due respect to the Sony Xperia Co. and the people who are using Z3, I bought the phon... moreGibberish...
And get a New story telling line since you have posted similar stories on other Sony cell posts! Haha
Faisal, 12 Nov 2014With all due respect to the Sony Xperia Co. and the people who are using Z3, I bought the phon... moreYour trolling story is funny:)
But it show that you did not have Z3: and so you lacks real life experience
Real users are laughing at your funny troll:D
this Battery Li-Ion is too old.if replace with Li-Po so very good.resolotion is not enough for new mobile.if to have 1440 x 2560 pixels so good.
Faisal, 12 Nov 2014With all due respect to the Sony Xperia Co. and the people who are using Z3, I bought the phon... moreI don't believe that. And the reason is very simple (apart from knowing that my own Z3 DOES NOT BEND):
- there's no system update (here or elsewhere) yet for Z3 to require a connection to a PC. there has been no software update for Z3 ever since its launch.
so go figure.
Anonymous, 12 Nov 2014Ahem have you even used the Z3? I don't think soAhah, I love that " iphone6 cam better than z3 cam"
Hey look, iphone looks crap compared to xperia:
With all due respect to the Sony Xperia Co. and the people who are using Z3, I bought the phone on 19th Oct 2014......The phone was used by my wife and she use to keep the phone on her bag, one morning I ask her to give the phone as the system was asking for update and was only possible with a wifi connection and the phone need to be connected to a computer, so i wanted to take the phone to my office and i carried it in my jeans pocket......Guess what when after some time I took the phone out from my pocket the phone was BEND.....I took it to the Service Center and they say that its not in warranty as it is a physical Damage I told them that HOW CAN A CELL PHONE WORTH 50000.00 can get bend by just keeping it in the pocket for the first time...........I have not receive any update from them yes and its been 3 days. I have request the service Center to replace the phone they said will send it to the Sony main center and need to wait for the response and charged me 250.00 to process and did provided a stand by phone ......................would request the users to help on this.....I am thing of take this issue to the consumer forum....
Hamilton, 12 Nov 2014Hi all, I want to buy Xperia Z3 Factory Unlocked but not sure of the Following: D6653 D6603 ... morethat is depends on the operator verifies often work your telephone operator of linia discretion is for my 6653 has more often to work with several operators
Hi all, I want to buy Xperia Z3 Factory Unlocked but not sure of the Following:
WHICH one is better for International use?
thanks for your help
Prashant, 11 Nov 2014I wud nt refer sony z3 to any1, not a gud phone, its gud only on paper nt in real...21 mp came... moreI like and purchased it but now it much expensive. Sony Experia is much better then IPhone and galaxy etc.
goodthings, 11 Nov 2014I'm a Z3 user. If you come from iphone 4, both nexus 5 and z3 will make a huge difference i... moreWho cares about your choices, don't you have better things to do than write articles on your cell choice s.
Just got my z3, m having some problem pairing with my Bluetooth jabra halo 2 headset, m I the only one experiencing Bluetooth problems with the z3?
Roee, 11 Nov 2014Confused, opinions please.
Im an Iphone 4 user and eager to buy another device and trying new... moreI'm a Z3 user.
If you come from iphone 4, both nexus 5 and z3 will make a huge difference in terms of speed and complexity.
1. Do take into account that the difference in price is rather big between those two products. Overall, Z3 is definitely better, but also more expensive. Here are its major pluses when compared to Nexus 5 (my opinion):
- design and built - completely different class
- camera - Z3 is better, but nexus is easier to get along with.
- performance - Z3 is better, but, unless you're a real power user, you won't get to notice the difference
- battery - HUGE difference: my Z3 lasts for 2 days, 1 day if used truly heavily. I wouldn't be able to get through the day with such expectations, with a nexus. Nexus 5 offers one day of battery life at most! In addition, it discharges homogeneously and it doesn't discharge fast while talking. If you're at 10% and it's 16:00 o'clock, rest assured you'll have your basic functions until late in the evening ;)
- display - Z3 feels like belonging to a completely different generation. Imagine you CAN read your Word docs on your screen in direct sunlight!
If money is no issue, go for Z3. If it is an issue, here's my top (as of today):
2. HTC M8 (but you're right, camera is rather poor...)
3. Nokia 1520 (superb device. My only issue is that's simply too thick. and it's a WP, but if you come from Apple, you should check it out. lovely device. almost the same goes for nokia 930)
4. lg g pro 2
5. galaxy s4
then comes the nexus 5.
Z3 is not cheap and, in addition, accessories are not cheap either. But I came to truly love it. It's lag-free and so beautiful and reliable overall. Plus:
It's 23.55 here, Romania time. I've unplugged my Z3 this morning, around 8 o'clock. I've used it with moderation, it's been a quiet day. The battery reads 67%. I use the device with 100% brightness, automatic mode enabled. That should say it all.
Best of luck in your choice.