romeo, 24 May 2015How deos one compare this with htc desire 826?HTC Desire 826 is basically a phablet. It defeat the z3c in terms of screen size(if you want bigger) and front cam thus, If you want a big screen and selfie cam you should go to desire 826 but if you want a powerful compact smartphone you should definitely buy z3c.
Anonymous, 24 May 2015Nope it is not too late. Z3 and Z3 compact is still the phone to beat up until now.How deos one compare this with htc desire 826?
dadada, 23 May 2015Is it a bit late now to buy this phone? I a new version coming out soon?Nope it is not too late. Z3 and Z3 compact is still the phone to beat up until now.
romeo, 22 May 2015The main drawbak i c in this phone is sound quality. Not tht grt. and the spkr sound not gud e... moreXDA-Developers dot com: Perfect Sound Xperia Z3C Lollipop. A Mod with perfect sound.
Is it a bit late now to buy this phone?
I a new version coming out soon?
DQ, 22 May 2015My suggestions to you: 1) Get a magnetic adapter such as Magnector X2 from amazon. I almost n... moreSony did it right on Aqua M4 by removing the usb cover yet retaining the same IP68. But where is the Z4, Z4C now? Im almost temped to buy Z3C but worried about the usb flap.
romeo, 22 May 2015The main drawbak i c in this phone is sound quality. Not tht grt. and the spkr sound not gud e... morethe speakers give percect sound with perfect n accurate notes.but the volume is not very loud.volume is good but a lille low as speakers are covered for waterproofness
My company has started to banNed all windows and android from connecting to my company's WiFi. I've tried Samsung and Sony but still not able to connect to their WiFi, not just me but other colleague who using android and Windows. However, we can connect to WiFi using iOS, mac os and Symbian. Surprisingly, one of my colleage's xiaomi note able to connect to WiFi but the other using redmi also having same issue.
Is that really possible that my company able to banned all android and windows from connecting to their WiFi. Is there a way that I can tweak something on android so that I am able to connect to my company's WiFi.
your reply and resolutions are much appreciated, thank you in advance.
kpsharma, 22 May 2015This is great phone! The only drawbacks I faced are:
1) We have to take out cover from side w... moreMy suggestions to you:
1) Get a magnetic adapter such as Magnector X2 from amazon. I almost never take the side cover (only for pluging to TV and PC).
2) Get a slim case. I love the Ringke Fusion case its around 12$ on amazon. IMO totally worth it.
3) Apparently it can be Gorilla Glass or Drangontrail, but you never know. Be careful because a single crack can render your digitizer (touch sensor) useless.
4) Yes, I only record 4K for short periods of time and mostly only for zooming in and still having a decent resolution. 1080@30fps is great and sometimes HDR for video also helps.
5) If you have the "double tap to wake" function turned on and you don't need it, turn it off. If you do need it, place your phone in pocket with the screen not facing your leg. I had to do this in order to avoid emergency dialing and unwanted pictures... However be careful of not bumping into hard things.
This phone is in my opinion the best for its price right now and I love it inspite the quirks...
This is great phone! The only drawbacks I faced are:
1) We have to take out cover from side while charging. There is high chance of breaking the cover.
2) The set is too smooth(no grip at all), I myself dropped a couple of times.
3) The screen glass is not Cornig-gorilla glass, so it is compulsory to protect yourself.
4) The UHD movie recording makes the device very hot.
5) Sometimes, while in pocket, it automatically starts dialing numbers by opening emergency dialer.
Anyway, there drawbacks are minor as compared to the features it provides.
The main drawbak i c in this phone is sound quality. Not tht grt. and the spkr sound not gud enough. So if u r music lovr dont thnk this will be gud option. Anyone agree with this?
I had this phone for almost 3months. I realized that the camera sometimes takes picture even though in lock mode. Then i thought maybe i accidentally press on the shutter botton, but i guess not. The next thing i know there are pictures of ramdom shots in my gallery.Does anybody have the same problem?
try, 20 May 2015 what about your opinion on z3v ? which is better ? z3c , z3v or z2 ?Well the Z3v is made for the Verizon store and it is a CDMA device (with some GSM bands)...
The advantages are thet the Z3v has 32GB of internal memory, and the slightly faster processor, and I think that it has MHL3 vs MHL2...
The other difference is that it has Wireless Qi charging instead of the magnetic port (which I prefer) so this goes down to personal preferences...
I think this should only be an option if you have Verizon
Guys I have recently bought this device. before upgrading to Lollipop it was fine but after updating to lollipop sound settings only applicable to Walkman App. I use heavily Airtel's Wync Music app, sound quality sucks really.
Any solution for this problem?
wyhjh, 20 May 2015Hello im considering to buy a new phone which one is better.. z3c , lg g3 , or oneplus one? t... morez3c for battery if size doesn't matter for you. Otherwise one plus is better than g3.
wyhjh, 20 May 2015Hello im considering to buy a new phone which one is better..
z3c , lg g3 , or oneplus one? t... morez3c.lg g3 has poor battery and camera than z3c.one plus has no after sale service