Sony Xperia Z Ultra - user opinions and reviews

12%

8.2
8.2
8.3

> In reply to krassi @ 2014-07-23 16:50 from nuNY - click to readThere is phones like the samsung galaxy mega which has a 6.3 inch which is the closest to xperia z ultra or if you wanted a better pixel density and gaming there is the htc one max with a 5.9 inch screen.

• 2014-07-24 11:58
  • Xr9C

> In reply to Mms @ 2014-07-15 07:50 from t7Xh - click to readThanks for the great review from someone who has been using this device for a bit of a long time. Getting my own Z Ultra next week, i hope i will have a great xperiance with it. Thanks again.

• 2014-07-24 10:51
  • NuUP

Just received kitkat update 14.4.A.0.108 there seems to be little or no change. Except that instead of the Google now button just doing Google it has Sony entertainment network rubbish on it as well. I don't want it.. Is it switchable removable? Annoying thing it is!

• 2014-07-24 00:18
  • nxIg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-23 16:33 from IbxE - click to readyou can have It but I must wait for the dealer to return it to me

• 2014-07-23 16:58
  • nuNY

my z ultra is in bad condition screen broken and nothing works.What is the worst is that I dont want any other phone.I had note 2.and was preparing to upgrade to note 3 but the salesman showed me this one.Is there any other big screen phone?

• 2014-07-23 16:50
  • nuNY

> In reply to krassi @ 2014-07-23 03:58 from nuNY - click to readOh really I buy it.from.you...reply!

• 2014-07-23 16:33
  • IbxE

I broke the screen on my loved z ultra. I think it is to expensive to repair!:( well life goes on

• 2014-07-23 03:58
  • nuNY

> In reply to panks @ 2014-07-22 10:50 from fCxa - click to readFunny how you keep.asking.same. Questions!!!

• 2014-07-22 22:23
  • IbxF

Hi I have to buy mobile but a bit have confusion between Sony z ultra and Lg g pro 2.pls suggest me asap.

• 2014-07-22 10:53
  • fCxa

> In reply to ravi27 @ 2014-06-28 17:10 from utTq - click to readHiii Ravi..have to buy a mobile m confused between z ultra or lg pro 2.can u suggest me.

• 2014-07-22 10:50
  • fCxa

> In reply to dr.tec @ 2014-07-17 12:46 from pXfJ - click to readYes. Sandisk. 128gb. I'm considering a Sony 6833 as well. I live my G Pro. But need a bigger display. The upgrade path to 4.4.4 is icing on the cake.

• 2014-07-22 00:36
  • kxSR

> In reply to TandooriTroll @ 2014-07-18 11:49 from TSA1 - click to readI don't charge the battery in no special way I only use stamina mode and screen in full brightness and I use the phone a lot.I love this phone for its big screen and good battery

• 2014-07-21 04:18
  • nuNY

> In reply to Siam Phaipi @ 2014-07-19 09:51 from utUH - click to readBogess story, learn how to tell a legitimate story!

If phone bent broke, your fault!

• 2014-07-19 18:18
  • IbxF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-19 03:13 from IbxF - click to readLol maybe I am appearing a bit critical. I can assure you, I have 4.4.4, it is available in New Zealand. I love this phone to bits, I'm just enquiring with fellow users :) I'm not bashing Sony whatsoever.

• 2014-07-19 11:57
  • TSA1

Bought this phone in August 2013, the phone was superb except for the missing LED flash(may be i'm demanding too much), everything was perfect in perfomance till when i met an accident on December 30th 2013 which cause the phone to bend, the touch and the LED display got broken. Visiting the Sony Authorised service center, told me the would inform about the status within a week or so. So after waiting for 3 months and several days, they call up and inform me that providing a sum of rupees 25K will replace the Phone only, by that time i've already purchased Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom and there's no way i could afford the cost and i had bo choice, ut i stil love the phone, eveyphone i get on hands doesn't surprise me anymore except for this phone. So get for it! you wouldn;t regret it.

• 2014-07-19 09:51
  • utUH

• 2014-07-19 09:17
  • utUH

> In reply to TandooriTroll @ 2014-07-18 11:49 from TSA1 - click to readFake.battery issues, keep asking Non relevant Battery Questions! Since don't even have 4.4.4 and already asking if.issues???
Duh!!!

• 2014-07-19 03:13
  • IbxF

> In reply to krassi @ 2014-07-18 02:48 from nuNY - click to readThanks for the reply! :) I've given it another full charge to 100%, and the discharge seems slower than before. I'm not making any conclusions, but it seems to be an improvement. I also disabled automatic app sync as I would always get notifications from various apps. Would you recommend any way of running the battery in? I've seen posts aplenty with reports of great battery life, but I can't say the same; for now at least! Also running 4.4.4... any known problems with battery usage on this?

• 2014-07-18 11:49
  • TSA1

> In reply to TandooriTroll @ 2014-07-18 01:42 from TSA1 - click to readI am surprised about the battery time you got I get easy 24h.(stamina mode) but I agree about slow charging time

• 2014-07-18 02:48
  • nuNY

After I bought this phone I have stopped looking at other phones,I am already there.I have had sgs2 sgs4 lg4x lg g2 and note 2.the screen size is perfect and beeing able to write on the screen with normal pen is great(I newer liked the s.pen one my note 2)

• 2014-07-18 02:43
  • nuNY
Total of 2745 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z Ultra.