Sony Xperia Z Ultra - user opinions and reviews

8.2

good

• 2015-03-03 18:29
  • nCdw

im getting the Z Ultra, but my only worry is the move to SD function, I knw the Z Ultra doesnt have one. What would the best solution to this. I a heavy gamer I prefer 3D games.
Also does the Z Ultra upgradable to Lollipop?

• 2015-03-03 16:29
  • Kg%J

Can I buy this phone as most of reviews are positive only problem is flash but I think other features are awesome 2GBP ram,2.2GBP processor and main thing 6.4 huge full Hz screen..

• 2015-03-03 14:50
  • Hktb

In andor 4,4,4

• 2015-03-02 22:40
  • fm47

> In reply to vishwas @ 2015-03-02 19:02 from f}pm - click to readI'm using z ultra for 15 days. I bought this phone after doing huge study for a month. I read thousands of opinion and go through many sites to understand this phone. Everyone said the low light photography is bad and the daylight photography is not that bad. Everyone praised about all other features of z ultra such as the display, gaming, browsing, processors speed ( really very fast), keyboard, battery (not best but can't be defeated by S4) and obviously the design (way better than S4) that I agree with them. The only one point by which I don't agree with them is the camera. You believe or not in night it behaves exactly like a vga camera and in daylight it's not that a quality too. My room is a 10x10' and enlightened by a 4' fluorescent tube. There is no image stabilization. All the focused images are blinking severely and the captured image is blurry and faded. It will make you happy in daylight photography until you zoom your captured image. The image gets blurred as early as you start zooming.
So if you buy a z ultra, you better set your mind as like z ultra doesn't have any camera. If you don't care about a camera then must go for z ultra. One more information for you that the S4 is miles ahead than z ultra by its sensors.

• 2015-03-02 21:16
  • X{XF

Does anyone now about lollipop update for z ultra?

• 2015-03-02 21:05
  • nvjx

> In reply to vishwas @ 2015-03-02 19:02 from f}pm - click to readIt depends on what you ned from phone.Both are great.If you play games,surf dont care abouth camera and size of phone choose z ultra because battery life

• 2015-03-02 21:00
  • nvjx

Hi
I m a bit confused what should i buy xperia z ultra or samsung galaxy s4 . Both are in the same range 15k - 20k and my budget is that only. Plss help me out. ??

• 2015-03-02 19:02
  • f}pm

no dude, it not, it's just not, quit brainwashing people to buy that outdated garbage

• 2015-03-02 18:50
  • Fp$9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-26 05:31 from HjB5 - click to readHello Bro.

The phone has a TFT display. you can even check on Sony's website. but its viewing angles are pretty good. be rest assured you gonna love its display for its crisp and real colors, but yes if you like over saturated colors like samsung's super amoled screen then this is not the phone for you.

• 2015-03-02 06:49
  • PTi2

I know that there is no flash bt is it gud for gaming i just want an anroid phn for games

• 2015-03-01 18:26
  • KAee

My z ultra cam hang everytime. Please tell any solution

• 2015-03-01 10:15
  • nC60

Be wise to read about it on other sites also before buying it.

• 2015-03-01 04:35
  • uu@k

Worst phone & company
manufacturing defected phone
sold at 1/3 of price which got damaged itself & than company dont entertain.
I purchased it & the phone breaks itself wirhin 45 days
plz dont buy any of sony products
they are big frauds..

• 2015-02-28 19:44
  • utsD

> In reply to A.Galal @ 2015-02-28 12:47 from nT3F - click to readI have used both these phones. Megapixels difference is not that big but z ultra doesn't have flash so low light photography will be very bad. Eventhough T2 ultra has a flash, still low light photos had a lot of noise.
So I wouldn't buy either of these for photography under low light.

• 2015-02-28 19:06
  • H4tm

Guys I need you opinions, I'm confused about Xperia T2 or Z Ultra, My worries about the Z Ultra is the CAMERA. Is the difference between the 8 MP and the 13 MP is that HUGE??

• 2015-02-28 12:47
  • nT3F

> In reply to [deleted post]Obviously night time shooting won't be good without a flash, so if you're really desperate for night time shots, then unfortunately it won't be the right device for you, however apart from that this is one amazing device and you would definitely regret not buying this just on the basis of that minor drawback. You won't find a better all round device on the market at this moment in time and due to it's size it is great for watching movies, browsing the internet, playing games, also great for work purposes and a whole lot more. In the end it's all up to you.

• 2015-02-28 11:55
  • MJSt

my setting is not opening and also contacts showing unfortunately stopped. because when i remove sim. and then i re entered the sim.
and asking me to fill secuirity password

please help me to open my setting and contacts.

and also tell me how to reset my phone without open setting

• 2015-02-28 11:32
  • rK7x

seems it doesn't have a flash..?
How will be the night time shooting?

• 2015-02-27 19:15
  • uvrc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-26 05:31 from HjB5 - click to readxperia z ultra has ips display bro

• 2015-02-27 17:47
  • X{rq
Total of 3834 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z Ultra.