Sony Xperia Z Ultra - user opinions and reviews

12%

8.2
8.2
8.3

Hi guys i just want you to tell me is the camera of the xperia z ultra good.
Thanks.

• 2014-08-21 09:44
  • MDZ7

> In reply to Manual @ 2014-08-20 09:32 from tuf1 - click to readWow.you should contact.Sony since.your.specializing in posting.!

• 2014-08-20 22:41
  • Ibxw

> In reply to Pete555 @ 2014-08-20 14:16 from MDZ7 - click to readRead Specs!!!

• 2014-08-20 22:39
  • Ibxw

Hi guys are the camera features (Ar effect , timeshift , backround defocus .....) available for the z ultra ?
Thanks.

• 2014-08-20 14:16
  • MDZ7

Here is the common problem of Z Ultra.. (Maybe some of users will face. Not all) :

1) Screen went blank when charging (using dock/usb)
-try to hold power button longer until logo appear
-if this method did not turned On your phablet, try Soft Reset instead.. (Press power + volume up together)
-avoid using magnetic dock charging if this problem is only happening while using it. Try manual usb charging instead.

2) Wifi could not connect to any network..
-refresh router
-turned off and on your phablet
-activate wifi mode during sleep mode on advanced setting

3) Earphone volume/speaker is massive low and interruptions
-avoid using this phablet in water simultaneously
-kindly download "Ultimate Volume Booster" from play store to enhance speaker loudness and earpiece level
-restart phablet.. If problem persist try hard reset..

4) Battery draining fast and way too long to charging up..
-turned off phablet while charging
-hard reset phone (try to open microSD cap, next to simcard port there is a Red Dot Button.. Pork using sharp instruments..) (power+ volume up)

If your fon having massive problems.. Kindly Hard Reset or Visit nearest Sony Centre

• 2014-08-20 09:32
  • tuf1

> In reply to Note 2 user @ 2014-08-19 18:09 from 2SA} - click to readWill you do Everything someone tells you?

• 2014-08-19 22:53
  • Ibxw

Hi everybody, i was planning to buy this phablet but i have been told by a lot of people that the earpiece volume is very low during the call and sometimes its gets impossible to hear the other person. Can anyone please let me me how low it is as compared to Samsung Note 2 ?

Thanks,

• 2014-08-19 18:09
  • 2SA}

Still no news of a newer version of this phone...sigh.
Really wanted this phablet, but it's been out for over a year. Isn't it time to have a Z Ultra Two? Really hope to have an upgraded version. Or is Sony terminating this product line?

• 2014-08-19 17:28
  • w7nk

> In reply to pharos @ 2014-08-19 14:26 from nSnU - click to readHello Pharos,

I am Genius and I approve this message...,,Your experience is an Xperia Ultra...

I love my Z Ultra...actually, the best android phablet ever.

• 2014-08-19 16:55
  • IadZ

> In reply to Davon @ 2014-08-19 12:31 from bxda - click to readBreak? ??? Are you using as Frisbees?

• 2014-08-19 16:44
  • Ibxw

> In reply to ElishaMuzeya @ 2014-08-19 14:17 from NuUP - click to readWhy are you posting Non-sense??? If this was true on my Z Ultra I wouldn't be posting this question...
I would be contacting Sony Direct!

• 2014-08-19 16:43
  • Ibxw

> In reply to pharos @ 2014-08-19 14:26 from nSnU - click to readThanks for.your. USER.EXPERIENCE. since your description indicates your a Real owner of.the awesome Sony Z Ultra!!!

• 2014-08-19 16:40
  • Ibxw

Bought this phablet from QVC, I have been using it now for 2 weeks, amazing hd screen, easy to navigate, really impressed with the OS, not as dynamic but everything and more you need. The camera is very good but could be better. The apps, well what can I say simple, easly to use, good instructions and much more economical to purchase. I have been a great fan of Iphones, I feel their product development has been lacking these past few years, my transition to android has really been amazing, much more freedom with these android devices, I would have preferred a 32gb/64gb/128 but I do have a 64gb micro sd card installed so I am good. I just love the size, ideal if you are into texting, email and browsing. In my opinion this is a really fantastic phablet if you are really into media, a very good price for what you are getting. Please note this is my personal opinion as a user, I am not a techie or working for any company mentioned in my opinion.

• 2014-08-19 14:26
  • nSnU

I recently bought a Sony Xperia Z Ultra. Everything else is working fine and its actually a great gadget. The only problem is that my screen switches off and goes black when making and receiving voice calls. It will only light back on when the other person hangs up at the other end. I use my phone for business purposes mostly and usually i need to access numbers documents etc during calls but because of this problem this is impossible.
Has any1 experienced a similar problem with their Z Ultras and is there any solution to this problem.
Besides this the phone is great gadget and im loving it.

• 2014-08-19 14:17
  • NuUP

This phone is really bad in design.. Yes, it is very thin phone but easy to break.. I already bought 2 Z ultra.. Both of them suffered from breaking.. Honestly, I advise to buyer please avoid this phone.. It is very easy to break.. Seriously..

• 2014-08-19 12:31
  • bxda

> In reply to observer @ 2014-08-17 18:59 from tufb - click to readReally a six foot cell lol

• 2014-08-18 20:36
  • 4S}1

That model isn't even on GSMs related phones list...

• 2014-08-18 18:03
  • RbqD

> In reply to observer @ 2014-08-17 18:59 from tufb - click to readWow... Sounds like.you. Got cash to burn since you tested both. Also didn't know Sony competitor was six feet.long. Lol

• 2014-08-18 18:01
  • RbqD

I've owned both Sony Z Ultra and Galaxy Mega 6'3.. What i can say more about this two gigantic devices.. They both have their own specialties respectively.. Z Ultra overcomes Mega in terms of interface, processors, bigger in size and a fine camera quality though without flash, not least, ability of waterproof/resistant.. And rapid update of software version 4.4..!! While Mega overcome Z Ultra in terms of Brightness adjustment, Speaker loudness, Battery life much longer, superfine recording mode and bright Flash to enhance image quality.. P/s: Even though mega is only using Dual Core processor but it still worth enough as it is super smooth as quad core.. And Z Ultra 2.2gHz processor also worth satisfaction..

• 2014-08-17 18:59
  • tufb

> In reply to HKSA @ 2014-08-16 18:26 from fm0V - click to readYes! Another Champ for Sony Z Ultra!!!

• 2014-08-16 22:55
  • Ibxv
Total of 2824 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z Ultra.