krassi, 18 Jul 2014I am surprised about the battery time you got I get easy 24h.(stamina mode) but I agree about ... moreThanks for the reply! :) I've given it another full charge to 100%, and the discharge seems slower than before. I'm not making any conclusions, but it seems to be an improvement. I also disabled automatic app sync as I would always get notifications from various apps. Would you recommend any way of running the battery in? I've seen posts aplenty with reports of great battery life, but I can't say the same; for now at least! Also running 4.4.4... any known problems with battery usage on this?
TandooriTroll, 18 Jul 2014Kia Ora! I'm a proud owner of a C6833. Whilst performance has been wonderful and the screen ... moreI am surprised about the battery time you got I get easy 24h.(stamina mode) but I agree about slow charging time
After I bought this phone I have stopped looking at other phones,I am already there.I have had sgs2 sgs4 lg4x lg g2 and note 2.the screen size is perfect and beeing able to write on the screen with normal pen is great(I newer liked the s.pen one my note 2)
I'm a proud owner of a C6833. Whilst performance has been wonderful and the screen is truly a work of art, I have been a bit apprehensive about the battery. It takes an extremely long time to go from zip to 100%, and the drain is extremely fast; even with stamina mode on and brightness in the lower quarter of the spectrum, the drain is extremely fast. I've noticed that the drain is also more quicker at battery percentage levels of over 50%, after which it is more steady. Is this just a result of a brand new phone? I have only given it a single full charge, and am hoping that it will get better over time.
dr.tec, 17 Jul 2014Do you know will my phone support 128 GB SanDisk MicroSD card?Yes.. http://androidforums.com/andro...sandisk.html
Mms, 16 Jul 2014So WHY are you in this section???limit to Opinion...
not an Entire Review - waste of time!
Anonymous, 15 Jul 2014Do Not need to READ your personal review!So WHY are you in this section???
Anonymous, 15 Jul 2014Do Not need to READ your personal review!Then donít read it. I posted it for other people who are looking for userís opinion. Just like I always read userís opinion section on devices that interest me.
Anonymous, 15 Jul 2014how much screen of time from u can get from this phone and how much hours u can play game. ThanksThese type of Questions are posted on GSMs Sony Z Ultra specs page.
if your able to post then read the info on this cell!!!
Anonymous, 15 Jul 2014how much screen of time from u can get from this phone and how much hours u can play game. ThanksI have never really tried a battery run down test, but for games, using Modern combat 4 as an example, It loses about 10% for 20 minutes of gaming.
Mms, 15 Jul 2014Update: 11 months on, here is my personal review: Pros 1) Performance remains strong with no... morehow much screen of time from u can get from this phone and how much hours u can play game. Thanks
I've been using this phone for almost a year now, and I've gotta say that I'm very satisfied with it and never one regretted buying.
Update: 11 months on, here is my personal review:
1) Performance remains strong with no hints of lag, unlike my previous Galaxy S3, which began to lagged when opening apps.
2) Battery remains as good as when I first bought it. Battery life is pretty good, but like I said before, some games drains it up real quick.
3) Its still a head turner, as a lot of people still admires its design.
4) I prefer its touchscreen sensitivity over Samsungís, I find it more to my liking, but on a few occasions, it went crazy and began opening messaging app by itself. A quick reset solved that issue.
1) Bugs and glitches. I encountered them from the beginning, first, my sound settings and equalizer would not worked and I could only activate Clear Audio. After several updates from Sony, problem still persists. Finally, a factory reset solved the problem. But when I updated to android 4.3, the problem returned. It was solved once again after updating to 4.4, but a new bug appeared, when taking photo on superior auto mode, and it selects night scene, the camera freezes up, and I had to exit camera mode. Seems to appear only when night mode is selected. I previously owned and used 3 Samsung devices and didnít encounter any bugs and glitches like this. Hope Sony solves these issues on their future products.
2) Lack of flash is something that disappointed me, even more so now that I see that the new T2 Ultra has it, with a better camera to boot. I knew it didnít have flash when I bought it, but increasing its thickness a bit to include it would have been fine with me. I do use flash as a torch during sudden blackouts.
3) Rubber seals are indeed a weak point of Sony waterproof devices. Its subject to wear and tear, and my charging portís rubber seal broke off after 7 months. A magnetic dock charger might help prevent users from opening that port again and again, but if you have to transfer stuff from your pc to this device, you still need to open that port. I am reluctant to have it repaired, since I was told that those seals will break again about 6 months later.
Despite these cons, I have been happy with this device in general. Even today, its still one of the most powerful devices around, and if like running demanding games with it, it will do so without breaking a sweat. From my user experience, I give it a score of 8/10.
is it only the white ultra that has the yellowish screen ...the white colours are not true white but yellow ?