Sony Xperia Z Ultra - user opinions and reviews

11%

8.2
8.2
8.3

Bought this phone in August 2013, the phone was superb except for the missing LED flash(may be i'm demanding too much), everything was perfect in perfomance till when i met an accident on December 30th 2013 which cause the phone to bend, the touch and the LED display got broken. Visiting the Sony Authorised service center, told me the would inform about the status within a week or so. So after waiting for 3 months and several days, they call up and inform me that providing a sum of rupees 25K will replace the Phone only, by that time i've already purchased Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom and there's no way i could afford the cost and i had bo choice, ut i stil love the phone, eveyphone i get on hands doesn't surprise me anymore except for this phone. So get for it! you wouldn;t regret it.

• 2014-07-19 09:51
  • utUH

• 2014-07-19 09:17
  • utUH

> In reply to TandooriTroll @ 2014-07-18 11:49 from TSA1 - click to readFake.battery issues, keep asking Non relevant Battery Questions! Since don't even have 4.4.4 and already asking if.issues???
Duh!!!

• 2014-07-19 03:13
  • IbxF

> In reply to krassi @ 2014-07-18 02:48 from nuNY - click to readThanks for the reply! :) I've given it another full charge to 100%, and the discharge seems slower than before. I'm not making any conclusions, but it seems to be an improvement. I also disabled automatic app sync as I would always get notifications from various apps. Would you recommend any way of running the battery in? I've seen posts aplenty with reports of great battery life, but I can't say the same; for now at least! Also running 4.4.4... any known problems with battery usage on this?

• 2014-07-18 11:49
  • TSA1

> In reply to TandooriTroll @ 2014-07-18 01:42 from TSA1 - click to readI am surprised about the battery time you got I get easy 24h.(stamina mode) but I agree about slow charging time

• 2014-07-18 02:48
  • nuNY

After I bought this phone I have stopped looking at other phones,I am already there.I have had sgs2 sgs4 lg4x lg g2 and note 2.the screen size is perfect and beeing able to write on the screen with normal pen is great(I newer liked the s.pen one my note 2)

• 2014-07-18 02:43
  • nuNY

Kia Ora!
I'm a proud owner of a C6833. Whilst performance has been wonderful and the screen is truly a work of art, I have been a bit apprehensive about the battery. It takes an extremely long time to go from zip to 100%, and the drain is extremely fast; even with stamina mode on and brightness in the lower quarter of the spectrum, the drain is extremely fast. I've noticed that the drain is also more quicker at battery percentage levels of over 50%, after which it is more steady. Is this just a result of a brand new phone? I have only given it a single full charge, and am hoping that it will get better over time.

Cheers!

• 2014-07-18 01:42
  • TSA1

Do you know will my phone support 128 GB SanDisk MicroSD card?

• 2014-07-17 12:46
  • pXfJ

> In reply to Mms @ 2014-07-16 10:17 from P%uR - click to readlimit to Opinion...
not an Entire Review - waste of time!

• 2014-07-17 02:26
  • 4S}1

Please i want to bye this phone in recondition.. :(

• 2014-07-17 00:41
  • 6P9x

It can be 816 gb of DD in the xperia z ultra??

• 2014-07-16 17:43
  • 8VD$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-15 19:52 from 4S}1 - click to readSo WHY are you in this section???

• 2014-07-16 10:17
  • P%uR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-15 19:52 from 4S}1 - click to readThen donít read it. I posted it for other people who are looking for userís opinion. Just like I always read userís opinion section on devices that interest me.

• 2014-07-16 03:16
  • t7Xk

> In reply to Mms @ 2014-07-15 07:50 from t7Xh - click to readWhy are you posting this old info?
4.4 is already available

• 2014-07-15 19:53
  • 4S}1

> In reply to Mms @ 2014-07-15 07:50 from t7Xh - click to readDo Not need to READ your personal review!

• 2014-07-15 19:52
  • 4S}1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-15 13:52 from bxdY - click to readThese type of Questions are posted on GSMs Sony Z Ultra specs page.
if your able to post then read the info on this cell!!!

• 2014-07-15 19:51
  • 4S}1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-15 13:52 from bxdY - click to readI have never really tried a battery run down test, but for games, using Modern combat 4 as an example, It loses about 10% for 20 minutes of gaming.

• 2014-07-15 17:47
  • wu4W

> In reply to Mms @ 2014-07-15 07:50 from t7Xh - click to readhow much screen of time from u can get from this phone and how much hours u can play game. Thanks

• 2014-07-15 13:52
  • bxdY

I've been using this phone for almost a year now, and I've gotta say that I'm very satisfied with it and never one regretted buying.

• 2014-07-15 13:38
  • tueb
Total of 2771 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z Ultra.