Sony Xperia Z Ultra - user opinions and reviews

11%

8.2
8.1
8.2

> In reply to m4hlig4i @ 2014-10-17 06:57 from y$hW - click to readi think this is a problem with some updates. my ultra also stops charging after it rebooted by itself. just bringing it back to sony. first time, the mainboard is faulty, they replace it, then the waterproofing cover gave way. then now it cannot charge. its a good fone no doubt, but a buggy one too.

• 2014-10-19 14:26
  • TK0v

hii buddies do a favour can i purchased 3 months old phn z ultara 240000

• 2014-10-19 12:48
  • 7tF%

> In reply to m4hlig4i @ 2014-10-17 06:57 from y$hW - click to readcan you please stop writing these service Center posts ,,, tired of hearing these made up issues!

• 2014-10-18 22:44
  • 4STd

hello guys i'm from indonesia, can anyone recommend me how can i get best solution for service care for Z ultra. My device cant boot up or charging, allready send it to sony service centre on my country but until this day (2-17 october 2014) i dont received any solution for my device. I dont blame on this device, this device is rock and i love it very much but sony service centre on my country is suck. Btw my device is just 2 month used. Sony product is great, the service centre is very annoyed. Thx for any reply from u guys, warm regards.

• 2014-10-17 06:57
  • y$hW

You can get it repair through sony as long as it's still within the warranty period

• 2014-10-17 01:39
  • q{nA

> In reply to John @ 2014-10-16 08:11 from 4cgB - click to readGood points bout awesome Z Ultra!

• 2014-10-16 17:58
  • IbxF

This Phone make me feel comfortable with large display and fast prosesor
Like it Just buy it guys ;)

• 2014-10-16 11:54
  • KxGr

The Sony Xperia Z Ultra is the best phone I have ever owned. It is beautiful, has a decent battery life, is thin, sports an amazing screen. I have the Google edition, os updates automatically.

The biggest problem I have, when it comes to this phone, is other people.
"That's a phone? I thought it was a tablet."
"That phone is too big. It crosses the line."
"Why is your phone so big?"
"Hahaha, wow that's a huge phone!"
"Why is it so big?

Most of the time, people don't mean to offend you. They are being honest, as they haven't seen a large phone like this one. They are used to the 3.5"-4" and they think they can insult the Sony Xperia Z ultra with their flip phones... Nuff said.

• 2014-10-16 08:11
  • 4cgB

I gat this device and it's an awesome gadget. Should try it. Battery life is super given the functions and usage. I recommend.

• 2014-10-16 06:46
  • Sbcn

> In reply to Kuldeep das @ 2014-10-14 12:35 from tUXr - click to readHi awesome... SONY - Z Ultra!

• 2014-10-14 20:42
  • jKv5

hi..........frndzzzzs any one tell me which is the best smartphones under 20000 to 26000?

• 2014-10-14 12:35
  • tUXr

> In reply to badr mahmoud @ 2014-10-12 20:42 from NqX} - click to readHey MO has it occurred to you if.your cell.is even compatible to that specific Network? Also why are you asking.this questions since your provider is starting point Foo!

• 2014-10-13 20:02
  • IbxE

The only problem I have is with the limited internal storage for games and apps, I only have another 6gb remaining and that will be taken up if I download another 6 games, surely there must be a way that you can move games or other apps to the sd card but as yet I haven't found a way.

• 2014-10-13 11:21
  • MJSt

Want a top camera on your phone?..Don't get a Z ultra.
Want pocket portability?..Don't get a Z ultra.....

Want a 6.4" 1080p HD screen... Z ultra.
Want a quad core processor 2.2ghz... Z ultra.
Want an award winning design..(Red dot: Best of the Best)
Want any more....I paid £500...it's available now for less than half that. That's almost like stealing it!!

• 2014-10-13 05:40
  • mp{%

Hi there.....i have a problem lately with my ultra.....the network coverage 📶 is so bad and it's always low and x 📶 in home and even when i'm out in the car or any closed place.....i think something went wrong with the antenna 📶 of the phone i went to my service provider more than once and i replaced the sim with a new one and still the same problem.... Is anyone here have the same problem and if not can you help me out please

• 2014-10-12 20:42
  • NqX}

• 2014-10-12 20:26
  • NqX}

> In reply to Sukesh @ 2014-10-12 04:01 from uwUS - click to readdon't that;s too much you can get a breand new one with that price... ;)

• 2014-10-12 19:11
  • uS{1

Pearl, i read your comment, i know in and out of Screens, still i feel in the budget i should go for this, what you suggest, my earlier buy was galaxy note, and now nokia lumia 1320, what you say

• 2014-10-12 18:25
  • XNUj

to all of those complaining about the camera...install the program ...Camera FV-5 .....from Play Store
THERES A BIG DIFFERENCE
the lite version is free ...try it
the paid version has more options but well worth the money.

• 2014-10-12 17:30
  • Jibd

No flash light like xperia m....

• 2014-10-12 16:20
  • PxVj
Total of 3081 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z Ultra.