Sony Xperia Z Ultra - user opinions and reviews

Sony

8.2
8.1
8.3

> In reply to [deleted post]Guys I'm planning in posting links on Sony posts like thus foo!

• 2014-10-08 05:29
  • Ibxm

> In reply to latus @ 2014-10-08 04:11 from rIAM - click to readYou asking thus question,,,
your Not a true gamer! Lol

• 2014-10-08 05:28
  • Ibxm

Is this phone good for heavy gamers like me??

• 2014-10-08 04:11
  • rIAM

> In reply to khalid01 @ 2014-10-05 21:02 from 6uiN - click to readHey guys why does this matter? Lets keep asking foo!ish Questions!

• 2014-10-07 21:53
  • 4STQ

Would you believe I've just noticed something flash when I took a picture, interesting, is that a flash?. My lounge has two lights, when one is switched off that end of the lounge is fairly dark so I decided to test my Z Ultra to see how it would fare in this dark environment. To my amazement something shone as I took the picture. When I checked the picture afterwards I was so surprised to see the low light picture all lighted up as though some light had been shone on the picture. I know that there isn't supposed to be any flash and there probably isn't but I think Sony have done some of their magic to light up pictures without using a proper flash.

• 2014-10-06 02:12
  • 3JnV

Hy guys how much time z ultra is taking to fully charge from 5% to 100%

• 2014-10-05 21:02
  • 6uiN

> In reply to Inorii @ 2014-09-30 08:06 from uKhm - click to readIt is true. The only lack on this phone is its camera, but so long as the surrounding light is enough, it can take great picture too. It is a phone that replace your tablet, can play heavy game with great graphic and performance, check email, surfing just nice for a phone with 6.4' screen. Is it too big ? Absolutely no. Great battery life too. Why waste your money on the expensive iphone6 ?

• 2014-10-05 05:42
  • 6{cY

Hoping that Sony will release z2 or z3 ultra a bigger display like this

• 2014-10-04 15:53
  • wYAb

Lovely screen, perfect size for internet. Fits the pocket just about but fits. Quick and responsive, good battery (normal use leaves me with approx 60% battery before i go to bed, heavy use will drain battery to 0). Using a phone as GPS needs charger(3h and battery is gone). Crap camera (day time ok but down or night will give a lot of noise). Speaker too small but with bluetooth speaker or earphones thats not an issue. Like Sony OS appearance, had Samsung before and this one is very classy(samsung too "candy crash saga" looking).
Screen freaks out when splashed with water(lots of uncontrolled entries), quick wipe solves everything.

ps. Got a nickname thanks to the phone... " Man with a telly"

• 2014-10-04 10:13
  • pJmn

> In reply to Bas @ 2014-10-02 09:41 from kiMB - click to readWhat a Bogess Story... Get a Clue Mate!

• 2014-10-04 08:29
  • qnTe

Bought this phone after using Bb Q10. I must say it's a right choice. What I like is the comfortable large screen, fast response ad non lagging system, lasting battery, the screen display which is just nice for my sights (amoled is too sharp for me), nice keypad (one of the best after iPhone keypad) which makes typing easier and 6x6 grid enable me to put more app shortcuts at home screen. The drawbacks of the phone will be the awful camera and soft speaker of which I find opposite to the Q10 which has super loud speaker and camera was real good. Overall it's a good buy. That's no perfect phone after all.

• 2014-10-04 06:53
  • bCk1

> In reply to Bas @ 2014-10-02 09:41 from kiMB - click to readWhat a Boges Story,,, that cheap mfg No Match to Sony Z Ultra!

• 2014-10-04 04:46
  • Ibx5

> In reply to cimbis @ 2014-10-01 17:13 from fsVc - click to readYes, purchase the phone!

• 2014-10-03 05:07
  • IbxE

Bought this phone September 2014 based on rave technical reviews and my need for a large screen to work with EXCEL while traveling. The first impressions were terrible - extreme difficulty to open slots to charge and insert SIM. The font size can be increased but even in extra large I have difficulty seeing the names of apps, reply, forward etc. A font like Arial should be available. Definitely too big. The speaker is the worst I have experienced in 19 years as a cell phone owner. But, the speed and battery life are good.
Also bought a Huawei Ascend Mate2 4G which has a 6.1 inch screen but looks much more elegant and is more comfortable to hold and use as a phone.

• 2014-10-02 09:41
  • kiMB

best device for gamers like me. i really like the graphics and specially the size. and the reason why i really like this device because it's a phone. no need to carry 2 devices. it's a 2in1 device.

• 2014-10-01 17:43
  • vxn$

Hi, love the phone as i posted earlier. I updated to 4.4.4 a few days ago, but it seems the battery drains faster than before, any tips?

• 2014-10-01 17:13
  • fsVc

> In reply to DEMEKIN @ 2014-10-01 03:33 from thcC - click to readif you Real gamer you do own research on this same page!

• 2014-10-01 07:14
  • kVM3

> In reply to Mike B. @ 2014-09-29 12:21 from 0wI$ - click to readhi how long the battery life when playing games like COC?

• 2014-10-01 03:33
  • thcC

:D

• 2014-10-01 03:23
  • thcC
Total of 3046 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z Ultra.