Sony Xperia Z Ultra - user opinions and reviews

Sony

8.2
8.2
8.3

> In reply to cimbis @ 2014-10-01 17:13 from fsVc - click to readAlways after getting an update,factory reset it😀

• 2014-10-11 09:35
  • t78q

All the specification is good but without led flash camera is not well. so iam request to Sony revise the camera quality....

• 2014-10-11 08:41
  • 5fm1
  • F

Its been ten months and this phone has satisfied me completely but if you are looking for buying it now I would ask you to get z3 if you don't have any budget limit. Of course it is much cheaper than z3 and if you have budget limit then you should definitely go for z ultra. Although I am disappointed because I didn't get 4.4.4 update till now. If you want more then go for z3 coz z ultra is now an older model. Also I wish if it had 32 GB internal memory

• 2014-10-10 06:44
  • Hkti

> In reply to ali @ 2014-10-09 12:24 from 2TbT - click to readIs this fms boxer haha!
Come on mate can you make your own decisions...
The Z Ultra is for High Quality end cell users.

• 2014-10-09 18:49
  • 4STQ

> In reply to FishUK @ 2014-10-04 10:13 from pJmn - click to readi am thingking buy it. but the reviewer is confusing me...... the second question is if we have pblm with the phone.its repair it or not. bcz its fully packed. my frnds says that it not repair pllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz replay me frndsssssssssss

• 2014-10-09 12:24
  • 2TbT

> In reply to Bimo @ 2014-10-08 10:25 from y$HG - click to readHy guys is this person.for.Real?
Get a clue Mate!

• 2014-10-09 11:12
  • Ibxm

i would suggest all sony xperia device users to beware of buying any of sony xperia devices.based on my personal experience..i had baught a z ultra device in august 2013..though it was a remarkable device ,but all of a sudden it stopped charging all of a sudden.when i took it to two sony service centres in new delhi,to my amazement i was told that this device can not be repaired and you will have to pay 80 % of the device cost and you will be provided a refurbished device with 90 days warrenty.now my concern remains despite paying rs. 45000 only 14 months back.what is the point of purchasing such high end device when it can not be repaired.i even contacted sony call centre and over their also i was given the same answer.is somebody listening in sony ???

• 2014-10-09 08:02
  • X0Ky

> In reply to Bimo @ 2014-10-08 10:25 from y$HG - click to readNo thanks,,, 'hardly tech cell' .No match to compare with Top Notch Sony Z Ultra!

• 2014-10-09 03:14
  • Ibxm

Hey guys, in indonesia the Sony Xperia Z ultra is about Rp.4.499.000 it's like the same prize as the HTC desire 816 go on check on Lazada indonesia, then swarch the Z ultra

• 2014-10-08 10:25
  • y$HG

> In reply to [deleted post]Guys I'm planning in posting links on Sony posts like thus foo!

• 2014-10-08 05:29
  • Ibxm

> In reply to latus @ 2014-10-08 04:11 from rIAM - click to readYou asking thus question,,,
your Not a true gamer! Lol

• 2014-10-08 05:28
  • Ibxm

Is this phone good for heavy gamers like me??

• 2014-10-08 04:11
  • rIAM

> In reply to khalid01 @ 2014-10-05 21:02 from 6uiN - click to readHey guys why does this matter? Lets keep asking foo!ish Questions!

• 2014-10-07 21:53
  • 4STQ

Would you believe I've just noticed something flash when I took a picture, interesting, is that a flash?. My lounge has two lights, when one is switched off that end of the lounge is fairly dark so I decided to test my Z Ultra to see how it would fare in this dark environment. To my amazement something shone as I took the picture. When I checked the picture afterwards I was so surprised to see the low light picture all lighted up as though some light had been shone on the picture. I know that there isn't supposed to be any flash and there probably isn't but I think Sony have done some of their magic to light up pictures without using a proper flash.

• 2014-10-06 02:12
  • 3JnV

Hy guys how much time z ultra is taking to fully charge from 5% to 100%

• 2014-10-05 21:02
  • 6uiN

> In reply to Inorii @ 2014-09-30 08:06 from uKhm - click to readIt is true. The only lack on this phone is its camera, but so long as the surrounding light is enough, it can take great picture too. It is a phone that replace your tablet, can play heavy game with great graphic and performance, check email, surfing just nice for a phone with 6.4' screen. Is it too big ? Absolutely no. Great battery life too. Why waste your money on the expensive iphone6 ?

• 2014-10-05 05:42
  • 6{cY

Hoping that Sony will release z2 or z3 ultra a bigger display like this

• 2014-10-04 15:53
  • wYAb

Lovely screen, perfect size for internet. Fits the pocket just about but fits. Quick and responsive, good battery (normal use leaves me with approx 60% battery before i go to bed, heavy use will drain battery to 0). Using a phone as GPS needs charger(3h and battery is gone). Crap camera (day time ok but down or night will give a lot of noise). Speaker too small but with bluetooth speaker or earphones thats not an issue. Like Sony OS appearance, had Samsung before and this one is very classy(samsung too "candy crash saga" looking).
Screen freaks out when splashed with water(lots of uncontrolled entries), quick wipe solves everything.

ps. Got a nickname thanks to the phone... " Man with a telly"

• 2014-10-04 10:13
  • pJmn

> In reply to Bas @ 2014-10-02 09:41 from kiMB - click to readWhat a Bogess Story... Get a Clue Mate!

• 2014-10-04 08:29
  • qnTe

Bought this phone after using Bb Q10. I must say it's a right choice. What I like is the comfortable large screen, fast response ad non lagging system, lasting battery, the screen display which is just nice for my sights (amoled is too sharp for me), nice keypad (one of the best after iPhone keypad) which makes typing easier and 6x6 grid enable me to put more app shortcuts at home screen. The drawbacks of the phone will be the awful camera and soft speaker of which I find opposite to the Q10 which has super loud speaker and camera was real good. Overall it's a good buy. That's no perfect phone after all.

• 2014-10-04 06:53
  • bCk1
Total of 3055 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia Z Ultra.