sehrawat, 10 Mar 2015what about z ultra cameraCamera is not upto the mark. Photos in good light also looks grainy and if at night, lack of flash makes photos look like taken from a vga camera.
Don't buy it if you are a avid camera phone lover.
my phone screen cracked just in pocket and no warrenty according to company ,what should we do with this, the phone inside screen get cracked not from upper glass so how we manage this
Guys good news for z ultra users now sony is rolling out lollipop 🍭 for all z phones as well as z ultra which will have the feature of phone to sd card transfer so no more memory problems. Enjoy ur z ultra
taqitaufiq, 08 Mar 2015my phone was lagging. I can't moved or off my phone. So what should I do? if your phone hangs (any android mobile) Just press simultaneously the power and the volule (up) button. This will reboot ur phone! :-)
Using the Z ultra for 3 months now and is an amazing experience.
However the charging slot has a small water resistant rubber grip which cracks due to daily usage of the charging slot as it is the most used and removable part in the phone.
Solution to this could be buying buying a magnetic charger / magnetic docking station which can be used at the port on the left hand side below the USB/ charger port which will not make you feel the need to open the charging slot again and again.
Just google magnetic charger for Z Ultra
or Magnetic docking station and you will get lot of links select anyone which is offering low price. would cost around Rs 450/- and docking station would be a lil costly. hope this info helps all.
my phone was lagging. I can't moved or off my phone. So what should I do?
Big monster in your hand
And what about camera.it's not a digital camera.
It has a decent camera in day light.
You just hate this beautiful device just because the flash oon its camera?
A.Galal, 28 Feb 2015Guys I need you opinions, I'm confused about Xperia T2 or Z Ultra, My worries about the Z Ultr... moreBoth T2 Ultra and Z ultra are horrible in terms of camera. I have bought T2 ultra and sold it in three days. T2's processor is also very old and weak. ram is also less and internal memory also.
T2's screen is also not full hd and not that great. basically T2 is a curbed version of Z ultra. I would suggest to buy neither of them if you like taking good snaps from your phone. better go for HTC Desire 820 if you need a phone with good camera and ok kind of performance.
sunilgupta, 28 Feb 2015Worst phone & company
manufacturing defected phone
sold at 1/3 of price which got damag... moreHello Bro. Best policy with every phone is take a good insurance cover. I am using it past two months and it has survived five massive drops without a scratch on it. That speaks of its sturdiness. I believe the glass cracking on its own could be because of sudden difference in temperature like from extremely hot weather to extremely cold weather or vice versa. for a costly mobile one should go for insurance cover. It would cost hardly 1500 to 2000 per annum but can save your 20000.
From next time always choose a good insurance cover for any phone.
vishwas, 02 Mar 2015Hi
I m a bit confused what should i buy xperia z ultra or samsung galaxy s4 . Both are in th... moreHello Bro. Better set your priorities clear. Let me list pros and cons for Z ultra. may be it will make things easier for you.
1) Awesome triluminous sony display which produces natural colors.
2) Beasty processor. 2.2 ghz qualcomm snapdragon 800 processor might be a bit old but trust me there is no app or game that can choke this beast up.
3) 2GB RAM helps in seemless multitasking.
4) 16 GB internal memory is pretty good.
5) Build quality of phone is really awesome.
6) Super slim profile.
7) Magnetic charger charges battery really fast. Get a docking charger and see movies in full hd.
8) Though battery sounds puny but lasts easily for 12 to 15 hours under medium to light use.
9) Waterproof uptil 1.5 mts of fresh water for 30 minutes.
10) The viewing angles of the phone is pretty good.
11) Even playing hd games for an hour the phone doesn't gets overheated.
12) Lollypop update round the corner. could be announced anytime.
1) Pathetic camera. Both front and rear cameras are horrible. If camera is your primary need don't even think of buying Z ultra.
2) Too big to handle. It is 6.44" LCD so its damn big to carry.
3) The speaker to hear voice of phone is very bad quality. if you are in heavy traffic don't expect you will be able to hear what other side person is telling. better use the head phones.
4) Bundled ear phones are not upto the mark.
5) The phone is finger print magnet because of glassy finish but then that's its beauty too.
6) You cannot moves apps to SD card so everything you have to install in internal memory only.
7) One huge stupidity by Sony is that the task killer cannot kill all apps at once. you have to slide and kill apps one by one.
8) No LED flash at back. I feel like laughing as to how desperate sony was to make this phone a disaster in terms of photography capabilities. first of all the camera sensor is bad and to make things from worse to worst there is no LED flash.
9) Many people have complained about the glass cracking on its own owing to heat and cold difference effect and sony doesn't covers that under warranty so better will be you get a insurance cover like me so that if any thing goes wrong i can claim through insurance.
I hope these facts will help you decide in a easier way whether this should be your next phone or not.
Ashraf , 02 Mar 2015I'm using z ultra for 15 days. I bought this phone after doing huge study for a month. I read ... moreI am using Z Ultra past two months and Agree that the camera of Z ultra is a utter disappointment. This phone is surely not a camera phone, its more of a entertainment media phone.
I can bet S4 cannot beat it in terms of gaming and entertainment experience. Plus Super amoled screens seem to over saturate colors, if you keep even S5 near to this phone this phone's natural color just wins heart.
But then some people like over saturated color so i cannot comment on that.
Regarding sensors I haven't encountered a single issue related to any of the sensors so i am completely satisfied by this beast and plus in terms of build quality S4 seems like a shithole. I hope you understand the difference between plastic and alluminium. Plus the Asahi dragontail glass covering over entire phone makes it super stylish and premium.
No matter you pack mega or ultra pixels in a phone still the DSLR or Point and shoot cameras are no match so don't hate a phone for its camera if it has tons of features for you. and if you really wanted a camera then you should have gone for Xperia Z1,Z2 or Z3. No samsung phone can match their camera and performance.
dlan26, 03 Mar 2015im getting the Z Ultra, but my only worry is the move to SD function, I knw the Z Ultra doesnt... moreHello Bro. As you know the phone doesn't have move2sd card feature so buy carefully as sooner or later the internal memory is going to sound puny. Currently rooting procedure for Kitkat is very complex and unreliable so we can't even use link2sd software to use a partition on sd card.
I would suggest if you want good gaming performance with ability to shift games to sd card better try LG G2 Pro.
ITs a really good phone i resigned that this phone doesnt have flash but all other specifications are pretty nice :D the screen is absolutely gorgeous the snapdragon 800 chipset is good enough to run massive 3d games without lagg and its waterproof :D I recommend it :D
im getting the Z Ultra, but my only worry is the move to SD function, I knw the Z Ultra doesnt have one. What would the best solution to this. I a heavy gamer I prefer 3D games.
Also does the Z Ultra upgradable to Lollipop?