Sony Xperia ZL - user opinions and reviews

Sony

8.1

> In reply to Shariq135 @ 2014-08-22 18:31 from utmv - click to readMy ZL is 10 months old. I have the same problem as you. But only the top part of the plastic dropped off. I threw that away since it can't be fixed. When that plastic strap drops off, you will see shiny purple patches along the metal frame of the phone.

• 2014-08-23 07:25
  • fxMS

i have purchased this phone 8 months ago since then i faced no issues regarding performance but these days i am facing an issue that the side mirrors are getting damaged as they are getting unstuck so don't know what to do... any help???

• 2014-08-22 18:31
  • utmv

It's a very good phone and I've been using it for one year

• 2014-08-22 12:20
  • 2Aj@

tried to play a full hd movie on the phone . its lags . then i tried playing the same movie thru ms player. it still lagged

• 2014-08-22 10:55
  • DQm8
  • F

> In reply to mwebesa jr @ 2014-08-20 23:16 from NwE1 - click to readNonsense competitor Marketer!

Contact Sony Warranty asap!!!

• 2014-08-21 21:35
  • Ibxv

I am using this phone since last one year and there is not even a single issue when i purchased this cell it has 4.2 after that i updated it to 4.2.2 then 4.3 and finally now on kitkat 4.4. After kitkat this cell become more awesome. All features are outstanding. I am a music freak and this is a best cell to deal with ur music frequencies :-). battrey timing is flawless. I use 3g which always stay active on my cell and easily i spent my whole day with a single charge and charge it when i go to sleep. Overall i have no issue with my phone. Xperia ZL is a best choice for me.

Hats off for sony to release 5 inches dream cell for me.

• 2014-08-21 21:09
  • KICb

I have the problem with my xperia zl am from Tanzania the problem is my phone had the problem on charging and when you remove the charger it undergoes Flickering until the battery its loose all of its charge and also when you place the charger during charging it doesn't charge until the battery looses all of its fire and when the battery looses its there now it will be able to start charging from 0% to 100% but when its reaches 100% then u remove the charger ot goes off and start flicking plz somebody help me what to do???

• 2014-08-20 23:16
  • NwE1

> In reply to PKINOS @ 2014-08-19 18:31 from MfxH - click to readGot the SONY ZL cell and No issues!

• 2014-08-19 22:59
  • Ibxw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-19 13:17 from vI29 - click to readCome on... Get a Grip Mate!
Now it's service center.issue!?? Lol

• 2014-08-19 22:57
  • Ibxw

> In reply to ravi @ 2014-08-18 09:28 from w43M - click to readme too! same problems...

• 2014-08-19 18:31
  • MfxH

> In reply to ravi @ 2014-08-18 09:28 from w43M - click to readBro What about It's camera. it's Result

• 2014-08-19 17:18
  • KIXf

It's worst dealing with Sony and their service center at Thane...a month before i have submitted my ZL to sony service center as Sim-card was not detected now they don't have ZL series nor they are providing good offer for other handset...

• 2014-08-19 13:17
  • vI29

> In reply to [deleted post]For Reals... I have had multiple Sony cells and they have been TOP NOTCH and have had longer than your indicating!

• 2014-08-18 20:40
  • 4S}1

my xperia zl getting 3 times problem 1-mic problem 2-battery problem 3-camera problem in last two months .
i am very dissatisfied from sony handset and in future i will not buy sony product and also i will tell other people to dont buy sony product.
company selling third class product in market ...

• 2014-08-18 09:28
  • w43M

> In reply to xperia zl @ 2014-08-02 12:59 from wHrS - click to readA lot of my phone functions went bizzare after upgrading to aandriod 4.4 kitkat. I lost the camera function. The sony head phone that came with it doesn't work anymore. Also the phone occasionally heats up and the battery drains so fast that I had to shut the phone down.
Please does anyone know how to fix all these problems.

• 2014-08-17 17:43
  • HHHH

i have battery issue it drains very quickly when mobile data is turned on.if there is any solution to the battery drainage problem pls reply...

• 2014-08-16 10:22
  • X{Y{

Xperia zl is really a great smartphone..... By Sony....

• 2014-08-15 17:43
  • uviU

Guys!!

Do you recomend this phone?? Are all the issues above true? I am getting a good opportunity to adquiere it at a good price. Please. I have other choice and its Moto g. Thanks!!

• 2014-08-15 09:09
  • Ls}A

Guys!!

I want a phone but i cant choose betwen this two options.
If you can choose betwen Sony Xperia ZL or LG Optimus G E975. Which one will you choose??? can you tell pros and cons. Please

Last option Moto G 16gb. All ready know Moto g2 is comming.

THX

• 2014-08-15 08:30
  • Ls}A

Will there be a successor of this device, ever?

• 2014-08-15 08:03
  • ute9
Total of 3064 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia ZL.