Sony Xperia ZL - user opinions and reviews

Sony

8.1
8.1
8.2

> In reply to Sunil @ 2014-10-27 00:26 from ptK7 - click to readThat's normal. Every phone heats up

• 2014-10-28 05:21
  • bJb3

> In reply to Eisley @ 2014-09-17 17:34 from LyAM - click to readCould someone, please, answer to these questions?

Thanks!

Pd: The Xperia ZL is one of the best smartphones in the world. Big, yet compact, fast and capable. Right now it's quite cheap, but it's quality is high end. Everything, except maybe it's screen (for very extremely exigent people), is excellent. For me the screen is gorgeous!
Just a warning, this is not the smartphone for the guy who moves around the city a lot in the day. Battery life can be a problem (It endures almost 4.7 hours of screen on). But, if you love it, just get a 10K mAh battery bank, carry it in your bag, and you're good to go.
This smartphone is more suitable for the office guy. It's quite polished and elegant.

Never had a problem with it. Just am wondering how to root it, and what's good for it in 5.0

Peace.

Eisley

• 2014-10-27 19:24
  • L8M7

Today only I bought it.
1st thing I did battery charge full 100%.

2nd thing update. I found the fone (screen & back side) heats up very fast and battery drains very quickly.

Anyone can help, why it heats up.

• 2014-10-27 00:26
  • ptK7

Xperia ZL is nice phone 📱 having long battery 🔋 support. Sony have been giving regular updates ⌚ to time .I am very happy and satisfy after uodating Kitkat 4.4.4 ...tnx sony...best phone in my consideration.

• 2014-10-26 14:13
  • tjKV

Hey this is my first baby and I love it. But i faced some difficulties. With video camera and headphones. It's not working properly. And my network gets jammed. Rather i love this phone. Great experience with it. Love you Sony Xperia ZL.

• 2014-10-26 10:13
  • rKaW

> In reply to sakthi @ 2014-10-11 20:33 from rKmL - click to readWhat's up with all peeps posting fake issues on awesome Sony cells?
Obviously Not Sony owners of ZL!

• 2014-10-25 14:40
  • IbxF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-16 22:07 from KkxF - click to readIs really owning a Sony for real... foo!s posting Nonsense Questions.

• 2014-10-25 14:36
  • IbxF

> In reply to sakthi @ 2014-10-11 20:33 from rKmL - click to readSame problem me too,
Z series not repairable as per SONY India.
I refused to accept refurbished Z so almost one month they have not returned me my ZL yet.Very poor service of sony.
Wasting above 25k it is worth buying Xiaomi,Huawei phones at half rate as use n throw like.

• 2014-10-25 08:27
  • X}EJ

I use it
It is awesome phone.
No.lags.
No side bezel makes it very smal compared to other 5inch phones.
Sleek and fits in pocket easily.
Sharp clear screen. But sorry.no IPS display.
Ultimate experience. Go with it never find any problems.
(some negative comments are post for.all phones including iPhone too.) just don't rea that.

• 2014-10-18 05:16
  • U{mP

This is a great mobile..I am using since Jan 2014..and is so cool. I've not faced any issues so far..I really recommend SONY mobiles..The performance is steady, the battery is the best part..

• 2014-10-17 17:05
  • X}SE

Is the screen really shatterproof? I just remove the protector sheet and I'm afraid that the screen get scratches all over!

• 2014-10-16 22:07
  • KkxF

> In reply to anil @ 2014-10-09 06:13 from tUHB - click to readSame problem I am facing now, for refurbished item Sony service center asking 50% of amount... For new peice 80% of amount.only replacement there is no service for all z series model don't buy friends

• 2014-10-11 20:33
  • rKmL

yeah finally 4.4.4 kitkat released for this phone

• 2014-10-10 10:56
  • txj3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-18 07:39 from KSwt - click to readNever buy sony phnes..not at al trustworthy..same problm occured wid my phne also..

• 2014-10-09 12:00
  • uvDI

> In reply to Evanhelsing @ 2014-08-25 14:25 from ijyg - click to readsame has happened to me..the only difference is that i am using nokia 6030 ryt now..nokia rocks..

• 2014-10-09 06:17
  • tUHB

after using only 9 months, microphone of this phone stopped working..after giving this phone into service center they are saying it can't be repaired and now they are providing me already used phone of someone..what d hell sony is doing?????

• 2014-10-09 06:13
  • tUHB
  • F

how to upgrade os? Choose setting - about phone - software update. My last android version is 4.4.4

• 2014-10-08 10:45
  • uEBb

Is this phone waterproof???

• 2014-10-07 21:13
  • puxD

> In reply to Jewel.Faisal @ 2014-10-04 07:16 from tjKV - click to readHow to update it's os?

• 2014-10-06 13:42
  • 7X31

have been using this device for over 6 months now with CyanogenMod nightly builds... what a delight it has been to ditch Sony's OS. ;-)

• 2014-10-06 12:21
  • ptPr
Total of 3146 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia ZL.