Sony Xperia ZL - user opinions and reviews

Sony

8.1

I have Xperia ZL for a month and the phone is really great it looks really sleek and elegant and UI is beautiful!About main concern battery life, well I tested it browsing really drains battery more than playing games not sure why.But I found solution, I installed AdBlock Plus and use Opera mini (settings:image quality low) and also installed Qualcomm Snapdragon BatteryGuru, and now is much much better battery life.Also don't forget to disable app notifications and updates.Cheers

• 2014-04-16 23:22
  • snTQ

Is anyone please tell me how to share photos and videos using wifi direct in Sony Xperia ZL??

• 2014-04-16 12:13
  • Hkqn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-15 17:35 from bJhx - click to readDon't use original headset thats not gud for zl and also ways use local headset go and search local shop its just 150rs after purchase then in ur mob open settings> Sound > put clear phase off then go to walkman app > equalizer > custom mode u increase the clear bass value 10 atfter that u hear the songs via head phones its awesome like theatre
I hope its helful fr u any doubt ask me
Mine zL white color iam using local headset that name is 3ggold headset thats is iam purchased from richy street( chennai) 120rs only

• 2014-04-15 21:15
  • rK9H

> In reply to Dodol @ 2014-04-12 17:57 from PxVj - click to readNo C6502 does not supports LTE, once you change the network mode to any other, the LTE option will disappear.

• 2014-04-15 19:03
  • u7Jr

> In reply to funous @ 2014-04-12 05:19 from YQbb - click to readSound quality very poor in earphone , its look like cheap Chinese phone not sony , no grace in sound ,i think zl sound artificial

• 2014-04-15 17:35
  • bJhx

why my sony xperia zl got heating problem and become so hot faster...my zl android version is 4.3
can anyone tell me how to solve it?
thanks

• 2014-04-15 08:26
  • wHUj

My zl phone is pin locked ,what should i do to open pin or hard reset phone ?????

• 2014-04-15 05:21
  • vwmk

mobile is very nice

• 2014-04-14 12:50
  • vwes

> In reply to nik @ 2014-04-14 07:20 from vbLK - click to readMay be in May 2014.

• 2014-04-14 12:49
  • Hkqm

How to use wifi direct of Sony Xperia ZL?

How to send photos and videos using wifi direct to another wifi direct capable phones?

I only get Share via Bluetooth option when I want to send my photos and videos from album.

My phone's android version is 4.3.

• 2014-04-14 12:48
  • Hkqm

If anyone knows when android v4.4 coming for zl???

• 2014-04-14 07:20
  • vbLK

> In reply to Dodol @ 2014-04-12 17:57 from PxVj - click to readMine is also a C6502. There's LTE here in Singapore too.
But only C6503 and C6506 support LTE

• 2014-04-13 01:14
  • fxMS

Hey, anyone have experienced with c6502 using LTE Band? i just got my c6502 able to use LTE after i service it to Sony Xperia Care, unfortunately, on my country there no provider that provide the LTE just yet.. so i am very curious with it, is it true the c6502 support LTE??

• 2014-04-12 17:57
  • PxVj

the phone is just awesome evrything is great,but still i have a question, i am really not satisfied by the sound of the speakers and even the internal speakers,its really very low sound.

may be its my problem,because i am used to hear and deal with very high freq,sound.

can any one plz help me out with this prob.i know about "soundmod",but before buying this phone every review said that the sound is really awesome,is it true or its my phone defect.

• 2014-04-12 05:19
  • YQbb

> In reply to Irfan @ 2014-04-09 10:54 from 2A4n - click to readjust close background applications and turn off unnessesary things, that will reduce heat and save a lot of battery

• 2014-04-09 16:54
  • YUfY

Awesome.... but only thing is, it gets heated so early and turns too hot... other than that Its completely AWESOME

• 2014-04-09 10:54
  • 2A4n

> In reply to jay @ 2014-04-08 04:49 from rAWZ - click to readIt's normal

• 2014-04-08 14:06
  • fxMS

Hi.. I was purchase ZL 2 months before, but 4 days before I had noticed blank dot (.) while shooting as well as photo taken by HDR off. When I take photo by HDR mode ON (still mage size is 12MP)blank dot not seen on screen or on pics taken on that mode.

Is the problem with application or lens...

Please suggest....Thanks in advanced

• 2014-04-08 10:38
  • KStm

I m having a problem with my zl... Aftr using it fr 10 to 15 minuts cntinsly the bck of dmy mobile gets extremely hot.. Plzz help me to solve ths prblm.

• 2014-04-08 04:49
  • rAWZ
Total of 2726 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia ZL.