Sony Xperia ZL - user opinions and reviews

Sony

8.1

Hey guys, is there somebody here experiencing that when ur making a call on the dialer the screen turn all out black and locke, and u nid to finish the call before u unlock it again, can somebody help me to fix this? Thanks in advanced, i really like xperia zl, so pls help to fix this, thank u

• 2015-04-14 13:12
  • v0qT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-25 10:04 from Hkth - click to read I had the exact same issue & when I took it to the Sony authorized center they also said the same thing to me. But I did not lose hope. I did some research & found it out to be a simple battery issue nothing else. I ordered for a new battery online & had to visit a local mobile repair shop to get it replaced & now my phone just works as smooth & fine as new.

Reach out to me if you have any further queries.
GOODLUCK !!! CHEERS !!!

• 2015-04-13 16:17
  • rxiI

> In reply to indra @ 2015-04-11 20:01 from Hkux - click to readHey Indra, just to keep you informed, I had the exact same issue & when I took it to the Sony authorized center they also said the same thing to me. But I did not lose hope. I did some research & found it out to be a simple battery issue nothing else. I ordered for a new battery online & had to visit a local mobile repair shop to get it replaced & now my phone just works as smooth & fine as new.

Reach out to me if you have any further queries.
GOODLUCK !!! CHEERS !!!

• 2015-04-13 16:12
  • rxiI

it worked gud for an year.....now it wont charge....sony logo jst comes and goes....service centre says zl, zr, z ultra cant b repaired....they need to be replaced by givinp 80% amount

• 2015-04-11 20:01
  • Hkux

• 2015-04-09 16:31
  • v0qT

I want to know about the language in this phone? Is japanesse an option of language in this cel?

• 2015-04-07 20:29
  • 9LpR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-25 10:04 from Hkth - click to readThe same problem for me too After 17 months.. Given for service they are asking around 3500/-. warranty will be 3months.
For ex-change they offering 50% for the new one of the same model.

• 2015-04-06 14:30
  • vIf$

There was an impact to battery life when KitKat was released.

I've used this phone for approximately 1 year and would certainly buy another Experia.

• 2015-04-05 17:37
  • ItW4

do not buy a sony phone, i also have battery issues and i bought an
extended warranty. after a year i sent it back due to not powering
on. thy sent another phone and after three weeks the same thing
happened it would not turn on.

• 2015-04-03 18:02
  • fxHc

> In reply to shahzadmalik @ 2015-03-21 03:45 from 6PA2 - click to readU need to check unet at setting.. Mybe it lost after upgrade..

• 2015-04-01 20:49
  • tufd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-25 10:04 from Hkth - click to readSounds like losing Single and Rebooting! Haha

• 2015-03-27 01:32
  • IbxD

do not buy a sony phone, i also have battery issues and i bought an extended warranty. after a year i sent it back due to not powering on. thy sent another phone and after three weeks the same thing happened it would not turn on.

• 2015-03-27 00:09
  • r$wh

I am facing battery problem too, I guess. The Sony logo just keeps coming on nd off. I've been using Xperia ZL for the past 17 months.
Someone please tell me how much it costs to replace the battery. Thank you.

• 2015-03-25 10:04
  • Hkth

> In reply to shahzadmalik @ 2015-03-21 03:45 from 6PA2 - click to readI too have the same problem.
Its because of battery issue.
I have solved it by giving it to sony service centre.
There they changed my battery and my problem is solved.

• 2015-03-25 08:56
  • mFiH

> In reply to Ynnos @ 2015-03-16 19:16 from apNd - click to readYes... Totally AGree! hehe

• 2015-03-22 17:56
  • 4STi

> In reply to shahzadmalik @ 2015-03-21 03:45 from 6PA2 - click to readHy Shak you keep posting Non issues on SONY posts... this cell is an Excellent cell so you obviously are posting JUNK on SONY posts!

• 2015-03-22 17:55
  • 4STi

Today I upgraded my Sony xperia zl to 4.4.4 and now here is signal problem issue no network please help what I do

• 2015-03-21 03:45
  • 6PA2

> In reply to mona @ 2015-02-18 18:33 from Hkt{ - click to readI am satisfied with my XZL. For almost 2 years that I've been using this mobile and so far no issues whatsoever relating to functionality. It is still at par with the newly introduced mobiles in the market as of today.

• 2015-03-16 19:16
  • apNd

It's a fine phone i ever used

• 2015-03-12 03:53
  • uuDG

I hv been using this phone for approximately 2 years. It is one of the best phone ever. BATTERY still gives me all day suppot as when I brought it. SONY hv been giving time to time updates from Jelly bean 4.2.2 to Kitkat 4.4.4 that I am very satisfied about this phone. Even I do not think to upgrade to a new one coz it has Quad core processor, 2 GB RAM, 5 inch high resolution and 441 ppi display. NEVER HANGED...Therefore I think I am lucky enough to choose and buy this phone that I need not any new more powerful one :)...

• 2015-03-07 17:06
  • tjKV
Total of 3245 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia ZL.