Sony Xperia ZL - user opinions and reviews

Sony

8.1
8.1
8.2

> In reply to fred11 @ 2014-10-04 08:17 from vj1T - click to readhii same problem here .. i tried factory reset still no help. gave my device to the service centre on 13th sept, been 3 weeks up still sony people saying sorry sir we do not know the problem with your device. and were telling me to take a second hand xperia Z in replacement which was all scratched up. Sony are cheats. !! Horrible time .. no1 seems to know whats the problem

• 2014-10-05 06:33
  • KSwt

> In reply to Akira @ 2014-09-18 04:12 from P@1G - click to readHi same problem after the update….

• 2014-10-04 20:39
  • v0Xx

Hi i also has same problem but mine its just hang and restarting after the loging into the menu...and also my wifi did not working also not detecting my sim..,so horrible..

• 2014-10-04 20:07
  • v0Xx

my phone turns on but only seeing the sony logo after the 4.4.4 update. tried trouble shooting but didnt work. pls help..

• 2014-10-04 08:17
  • vj1T

Kitkat 4.4.4 is available for Xperia ZL. Performance is excellent. It is smooth and faster than before. I do not yet found any error. User may install it without any confusion.

• 2014-10-04 07:16
  • tjKV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-25 09:49 from 3C6x - click to readNothings helping.. Sony do not value their customers.. very horrible products... Nice to see.Good to hold, after 6 months Sony phones give every1 problem... I suggest ne1 buying Sony to think twice.. don't make a mistake

• 2014-10-03 20:45
  • 2Z1B

I bought it 7 months back...i gt a mike problem...how could i rectify it??? When i went to egmore for service they are asking me a month time...i hav warranty bill... will i get a new piece of xperia zl or should i wait for 1 month...but i dont think i would get it rectified....

• 2014-10-01 20:33
  • Hkt{

Super nice mobile last 5 months i am using this mobile no any problem in hardware and also software, lastly i updated to android 4.4.4 but now also battery charge stand up to more than 20 hour the best one is stamina mode if activate this mode all the running app will close when the screen is been lock.

• 2014-09-29 10:26
  • 3EHG

> In reply to Eisley @ 2014-09-17 17:34 from LyAM - click to readyes it available now a version 4.4.4 im ysing experia zl to and i dont have any problem after update to version 4.4.4

• 2014-09-25 09:57
  • 3C6x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-18 07:39 from KSwt - click to readi think you have done something wrong when you update it. but you can try it again the process...

• 2014-09-25 09:49
  • 3C6x

No more Sony phones... :( I suggest every1 do not buy a Sony. Went to service centre yesterday to repair my phone , the place was like a flea market .. soo crowded. Imagine how man people have problem with Sony phones

• 2014-09-23 03:53
  • bJgI

can u pls reduce the price for ZL..... then only we 10 people can buy the same mobile...."

• 2014-09-22 22:49
  • MiEN
  • F

I have a problem.Whenever I receive a message (normal sms), my phone will just on its screen automatically. Since I use swipe screen lock, it's very easily to be unlocked in my pocket.Usually I found this happen when I could feel the heat from my phone. When I took it out, I had 'turned on' a lot a lot of apps.
Why this happen after my update? I did do a factory reset after the update also.
Help me please. Thanks

• 2014-09-22 18:13
  • ibji

After updating to kit Kat recently a few minutes after use the phone went off n does not come on anymore. When plugged to a charger it will start, when removed will work fr 2min n go off again.. when try to start only Sony logo comes n phone goes off :( :'( ... Service centre said sorry we don't deal in repairs of zl v will replace it with a refurbished handset.. wtf.. what will I do with sum1 else's scratched up phone

• 2014-09-18 07:39
  • KSwt

Sony xperia ZL no baseband issue. Anyone knows the method how to fix this? Much thanks

• 2014-09-18 04:12
  • P@1G

Was 4.2.2 better than the lastest 4.4.4??? Os is it just me?

I liked using my ZL on 4.2.2 then it was stolen. I plan to get another one. Please advice me on whether to updated or not. Need a review about this!

Is there root for lastest version 4.4.4, too? Please help! (No bootloader unlocking for root, I don't like that)

Thanks!

Eisley

• 2014-09-17 17:34
  • LyAM

> In reply to rb @ 2014-09-15 10:45 from YWiE - click to readdude, your device is faulty... max charging is only about 2.5hrs. overcharging your unit more than that is bad and will soon destroy your battery...

• 2014-09-17 15:23
  • 8jpX

my device is having mic issue which i thought was due to sim related issues as told by dealers but the issue is not fixed.current version on my device is 4.1.2 .will the upgrade fix my issue?

• 2014-09-16 11:25
  • MfxP

after 3 days install the 4.4.4 update,it seems flowless battery is ok.. tnx sony

• 2014-09-15 15:42
  • 6p5j

> In reply to rb @ 2014-09-14 15:51 from YWiE - click to readIts better than 4.4.2 but still battery drains faster than jelly bean. Used wifi n videos for 2hrs and then after 12hrs charge is 19% so i do not want people to upgarde to 4.4.4 if they are using jelly bean. Go ahead with the update if u have 4.4.2. Thanx

• 2014-09-15 10:45
  • YWiE
Total of 3146 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia ZL.