anyone there please help,
Videos on DCIM micro sd card gets corrupted after a few days.
Transcend 64gb class 10 card
I already formatted the card in the phone itself and it did solve the corruption of the pictures but not for the videos i took.
which one should I buy optimus g pro , xperia zl or galaxy s4???
I am a heavy gamer..:D
Jay, 01 Mar 2014updated to 4.3 jelly bean.The battery problem and heat up problem will solve.:)I've already got it updated to 4.3 via SONY's authorised service centre. Heat up problem has only increased after that.
dreamymusician, 28 Feb 2014After using it for over 2 months now, I'm here with its pros and cons.. PROS: 1. Great mov... moreupdated to 4.3 jelly bean.The battery problem and heat up problem will solve.:)
After using it for over 2 months now, I'm here with its pros and cons..
1. Great movie watching experience due to its clear audio feature for audio and mobile Bravia engine for video. Full HD Video playback is hassle free. Thanks to its 1.5 GHz quad core processor.
2. Quality of HD and Full HD video recording is quite good. Features like video stabilisation make it even better.
3. Good sunlight legibility. Viewing under bright sunlight is not a problem.
4. Great multitasking capabilities. The credit goes to its 2 GB RAM.
1. Heating problem... The temperature goes even beyond 50 degree Celsius at times when its cores are put to task.
2. Its display goes blank sometimes and then you have to wait for it to come back on its own as you have no other option because of its non-removable battery.
3. Still camera image capture is not upto the mark. There's lot of noise and graininess in still images.
4. Battery backup is quite low. It lasts merely for 8-9 hours with about half an hour each of phone calls, music listening, video playback, and an hour each of web browsing and light gaming.
Now something that I would neither like to keep in pros and nor in cons.. It's just thatthat these things could have been better for this price range.
1. Viewing angles could have been much better. It feels especially while playing games like Temple Run, Rail Rush etc.
2. Despite great benchmark scores, its gaming performance is not upto the mark. Games like Subway Surfers and RipTide, etc run better in phones that are half-priced in comparison (like Micromax Canvas HD)..
3. Music quality, though good, could have been much better, as expectations from a brand like SONY are quite high when it comes to music. Nowadays, Samsung phones are offering a better music listening experience.
Azar Jka, 28 Feb 2014wtas d diff btwn xperia z & ZL? which one i should go? Ple help me..They have same configuration as Processor, RAM, graphics display, Camera etc...but there are some differcnce:::
Waterproof : No Yes
Notification light : Yes No
Back camera position: Middle corner
Battery : 2370mAh 2350mAh
Display : 5" 5"
RAM : 2GB 2GB
Processor (quad core: 1.5GB 1.5GB
Camera : 13MP 13MP
I hate the latest update for this phone,sony claims it has bettered the performance of battery but trust me it has worsened.I hope sony rectifies it soon else its a big thumbs down.
wtas d diff btwn xperia z & ZL? which one i should go? Ple help me..
100rabh, 28 Feb 2014coz there are less chances of a defective phone .. usually all defects are cured at later stagesOk....Thanks a lot!!
Sohil08, 28 Feb 2014Why so??coz there are less chances of a defective phone .. usually all defects are cured at later stages
is xperia zl really discontinued?? :( i really want ths phone bt on one site it ws written tht it is discontinued? :'(
Sohil08, 27 Feb 2014Hey.....I am from Mumbai too.....where did you get it and for how much?
I hear that Sony has ... morei have this phone ..n love it .. its a gre8 phone for its price .. i will tell u to go for it .. but yes one thing u should check that shopkeeper is giving u a phone which is manufactured after say Oct 2013
Dont buy the phone if its manuf before that
This u can check on the Phone box...Manufct. date
Anonymous, 26 Feb 2014Welcome in the club ! Sony has a garbage phones ! We're lucky ones who got them ! Don't worry ... moreHey Anonymous....once you say that Sony is garbage....then in the next comment you say that you love your ZL. What nonsense.....please dont misguide us!!
NiteshSurti, 27 Feb 2014I bought it on 26-Jan-2013 from Mumbai, Excellent Display, Performance, Camera, After having l... moreHey.....I am from Mumbai too.....where did you get it and for how much?
I hear that Sony has discontinued this phone.
Should I go for this?? I have heard good reviews about this and equally bad ones. Please help!!