Sony Xperia ZR - user opinions and reviews

Sony

8.1
8.2
8.2

This phone is so good, I bought it the second time, only chapter where it could improve is: more internal memory, better front facing camera and maybe a higher headphone volume. I gave it a rough time for 1 jr and a half and it survived in excelent condition. USB flab recently went on his own but i got another one from aliexpress.com and will install it in 5 min with the help of an online tutorial. Very good phone at a very good price right now, buy it guys! P.S. Rear camera is really good!

• 2014-11-23 03:59
  • 0C4q

> In reply to Anu @ 2014-11-12 07:44 from rAUb - click to readPlease tell me.what is a problem with zr.....

• 2014-11-22 17:23
  • bJeX

vry poor camera quality. its has 13 mp but the clarity is much worsen than 5 mp camera ..

• 2014-11-22 05:35
  • ut3b

What? I though all the updates in zr does not have the app to sd card option unless you root your phone right guys anyone?....

• 2014-11-20 13:34
  • NZAH

after updating my xperia zr to 4.4.4 kitkat I am unable to move my apps and other data from internal storage to external. also I can not see that video in mx player at a time.
please any one tell me that how can I overcome this problem

• 2014-11-20 08:31
  • rASV

> In reply to preethiv @ 2014-11-18 12:46 from 9Ixx - click to readNo you cant move apps to sd because there's no option for that so even you try installing many app to sd application it wont work buddy i guess we have to wait for the lollipop update...

• 2014-11-18 18:23

the best phone

if you not believe that's going with this phone in a pool with girl friend and see it.;)

• 2014-11-18 17:55
  • g89H

how to move apps to sd card in xperia zr 4.4.4 from internal memorey to SD Card i have tried please give and idea how to move apps to sd card but without rooting i have tried rooting my xperia zr my circuit board got damaged it is very complicated friend don't try this if any updated in LOLLY POP 5.0 option is their to move apps to sd card please reply of any updation of software

• 2014-11-18 12:46
  • 9Ixx

Mobile hotspot not working for my xperia zr plez help

• 2014-11-18 05:32
  • Xu@x

I bought this phone 6 months back especially for water protection.
But now:
1. My Earphone cover is not closing properly.
2. Charger/USB cover is completely broken.

Does warranty includes this too??
Else, what can be done to solve this problem?

• 2014-11-17 20:45
  • PV{Z

I bought this phone 6 months back especially for water protection.
But now:
1. My Earphone cover is not closing properly.
2. Charger/USB cover is completely broken.

Does warranty includes this too??
Else, what can be done to solve this problem?

• 2014-11-17 19:16
  • PV{Z

That's because of the improper removal of earphone from plug reinsert the audio jack and remove till the sound comes.

• 2014-11-16 22:55
  • Xu@y

try to factory reset it and when the problem shows again I believe u have to update it to 4.4.4 my friend

• 2014-11-16 03:15
  • v0qT

i using zr I did update 4.4.2 jellybean not working loudspeaker n incoming call speaker please how to solve it..

• 2014-11-15 20:59
  • PAXY

> In reply to amal @ 2014-11-15 16:29 from Xu@K - click to readWhat version you're using now my friend? Cuz. I install and play it. A few weeks ago. And no problem to my zr the game is very smooth how ever I uninstall it cuz. Im not into a fruit ninja anymore cuz im i. A clumsy ninja now yeah!...:-D

• 2014-11-15 19:42
  • v0qT

> In reply to Kairul @ 2014-11-15 12:13 from t1$A - click to readYou're welcome my friend and if you.buy this phone and planning to update it just go for the 4.2.2 and Stay to that version until the lollipop update realise because u know the internal mem of the phone is just 4.5gb so if u update it to 4.4.4 . The internal mem of the phone well decrease because of the new features And update...but. If you are curious about the 4.4.4 features its up to you my friend...

• 2014-11-15 19:27
  • v0qT

My xperia zr doesnt work with frut ninja game it in stuck while working if u know the reason of this.plese tell me

• 2014-11-15 16:29
  • Xu@K

Very powerful phone with amazing specs running 4.4.4 with no problems at all !
I have a white ZR

• 2014-11-15 12:31
  • MUb1

> In reply to gaaron @ 2014-11-14 05:22 from v0qT - click to readThnxx for ur advice... I am going to buy it..

• 2014-11-15 12:13
  • t1$A

Oh yes my friend we do know all about it... It over heat alot like hell but nothing to wory my friend cuz all powerful phone over heat alot you if know what I mean...

• 2014-11-15 04:49
  • v0qT
Total of 4750 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia ZR.