Sony Xperia ZR - user opinions and reviews

Sony

8.1
8.1
8.2

> In reply to Nald @ 2015-03-27 11:23 from vxtn - click to readxperia a? stuck!!!

• 2015-03-27 13:37
  • g89a

best phone with best price for ever!!!!!
just wait for android 5 ... im so exciting ^___^

• 2015-03-27 13:35
  • g89a
  • F

I have Xperia A Docomo,and now im using 4.4.4 its battery is muce better than the stock OS,compare to Xperia ZR?? so what's the plan regarding on Lollipop update?? im barely waiting for the release

• 2015-03-27 11:23
  • vxtn

> In reply to Jon James @ 2015-03-25 07:12 from IDud - click to readi have XPERIA A or DOCOMO :) it has 32GB internal,as of now it is good enough than the flagship ZR,so i recommend to all to buy the XPERIA A than the XPERIA ZR as itself :)

just a comment

• 2015-03-27 11:20
  • vxtn

Buying Sony Xperia ZR was one of the costly mistake i did. The phone works fine for everything except for the very basic thing it is made for. i,e sometimes my microphone doesn't work at all and i have to make the calls thrice to talk to other person. The other party cannot hear anything from my end. I regret buying this shit and strongly recommend others not to buy.

• 2015-03-26 10:56
  • N@g6

I am using this phone from last 8 months . so many technical issues in this.
advised not to buy

Srinivas
Hyderabad

• 2015-03-26 10:26
  • w4eY

I have this phone since 5 months ago, and this could be the best phone talking about price/quality but I have some problems: the Wifi (it can't be fixed because is a manufacturing issue) sometimes if you press the back cover in the right of the nfc logo will work again but I cannot be sure if that will work for ever, another issue is that the earphone from one day to another didn't work again and I can only make the phonecalls with the speaker turned on. The overheating is a recurring problem, the gps is something that helps on it so if you stop using it be sure to disable it and to close properly all the apps that were using the gps, with this you shouldn't be worried for the overheating. I searched on ebay and didn't find tempered glass so be sure to use carefully the screen because the "scratch resistant" technology is not that effective like Gorilla Glass. I hope that this help other users or people who are thinking on buy this phone, sorry for my english I speak spanish.

• 2015-03-26 07:24
  • Pv}S

when Xperia ZR will upgrade to v5.0 (LollipoP) since last 3 months it is showing planned upgrade to v5.0. can you please give me the time line on the same.

• 2015-03-26 06:21
  • K57@

Unbelievable phone.
Specs are hard to rival in a replaceable battery phone.
I'm happy with every aspect of the phone except the screen could be a LITTLE brighter and the internal (8gb) memory is a LITTLE low for KitKat (nothing fatal).
Also, it is more than enough for Lollipop.
Consequently the Xperia A (SO-04E) is the exact same phone except with 32GB internal. Might get that next unlocked.

• 2015-03-25 07:12
  • IDud

How to upgrade ZR to lollipop software...

• 2015-03-24 21:57
  • tU6c

> In reply to Vijay @ 2015-03-16 13:47 from rAMy - click to readYes. Thanks a lot man for the info thats why I went for OnePlus One.

• 2015-03-18 14:55
  • 7tMN

> In reply to Victor01 @ 2015-03-10 22:33 from 7tMp - click to readHi Victor after a long time,

unfortunately there is no chance dude

• 2015-03-16 13:47
  • rAMy

> In reply to Reddy @ 2015-03-12 08:44 from ij7A - click to readYou are just fraud guy

how can you repair this phone man, even Sony doesn't release the spare parts for any Z series phones.

• 2015-03-16 13:45
  • rAMy

My phone display is broken & display connecter is damaged what I do

• 2015-03-15 15:32
  • uum7

> In reply to Reddy @ 2015-03-12 08:44 from ij7A - click to readu use fake phone

• 2015-03-15 09:52
  • g89x

i am using zr phone it is worst phone in the smartphnes. my touch is broken with any mistake.just i put my packets .it is damaged in seventh month only.but service centres said it is out of warrenty.and they charged 18k.then i asked other place .i repaired just 4k only

• 2015-03-12 08:44
  • ij7A

Hi guys need help regarding buying tempared glass for my zr,searched online didn't find any, need suggestions

• 2015-03-11 15:19
  • XuhX

> In reply to Oshadadave @ 2015-03-04 18:08 from tetV - click to readIt's charging down

• 2015-03-10 23:20
  • utdF

hey guys. My charging flap just got damaged and I need to replace it ASAP. Can anyone please suggest its availability? I'm from hyd, Ind.

• 2015-03-10 22:33
  • 7tMp

• 2015-03-10 17:33
  • 7q8Y
Total of 4960 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia ZR.