Sony Xperia ZR - user opinions and reviews

Sony

8.1
8.2
8.2

i cant able to change my ringtone pls siuggest how to rectify that problem

• 2014-11-26 10:15
  • vGjg

Battery life no problem at all long lasting power.rear cam not good at night But its not that bad and in daytime very good use the normal mode and set iso to 100 to reduce the grayish spot

• 2014-11-26 03:12
  • v0qT

Kindly i want ask about battery life & rear camera quality , thanks in advance :)

• 2014-11-24 18:23
  • fvZ9

I think this phone is good all-around. Interface is good, no lag at all, especially when I changed the animation speed to 0.5 it feels like I'm running on 3Ghz, no lag, no bottleneck whatsoever. Display is good, at least compared to the Z. I have no problem seeing the screen on bright sunlight with brightness set to minimum + auto-adjusted, and clarity is what you might expect of a 300+ ppi, nice and crisp(depends on your picture/video resolution). And there's very little reflection on screen(quite a feat for an lcd display). Speaker quality is average, and again you can just plug it to a better external speaker or just use your earphone(sound is great with earphone thanks to walkman). The camera is grainy at first but after I took the pic it's as clear as it should be(note: use the camera button it's there for a purpose). So far(about 9 months) no problem with the flaps, maybe it's because I have long fingernails I can precisely open it with minimum force. Battery is good enough for normal usage, with games it usually lasts about 4-6 hour full charged. Gaming I give 7/10, it plays alright, but there are fps drops here & there on heavy 3d games though not that significant(maybe it's just my eyes since I'm used with playing @60fps on PC). Design I think it's better than samsung(This is subjective since I don't like round corners and plastic-y(???) looks). It's sharp, simple, subtle. Simply cool. And price is great too, about 20% cheaper than Z with same spec, plus better water resistance. Sum up this is good, the pros beat the cons.

• 2014-11-24 17:14
  • gma5

Its good, but kinda older now. Everything is good, camera, battery, call, gaming, speed :)
But I m just bored from this phone because new phones like nexus 6 and moto x are coming :)
Also MI 4 is coming , I will buy MI4 ..

• 2014-11-23 21:53
  • vIb9

> In reply to cristi_bv @ 2014-11-23 03:59 from 0C4q - click to readAfter reading your review , I think I should buy this phone :D

• 2014-11-23 17:40
  • 3xJJ
  • mikesantos7791@yahoo
  • Rating0

my coment is the battery no good huhghuhuhu

• 2014-11-23 05:36
  • wYBd

This phone is so good, I bought it the second time, only chapter where it could improve is: more internal memory, better front facing camera and maybe a higher headphone volume. I gave it a rough time for 1 jr and a half and it survived in excelent condition. USB flab recently went on his own but i got another one from aliexpress.com and will install it in 5 min with the help of an online tutorial. Very good phone at a very good price right now, buy it guys! P.S. Rear camera is really good!

• 2014-11-23 03:59
  • 0C4q

> In reply to Anu @ 2014-11-12 07:44 from rAUb - click to readPlease tell me.what is a problem with zr.....

• 2014-11-22 17:23
  • bJeX

vry poor camera quality. its has 13 mp but the clarity is much worsen than 5 mp camera ..

• 2014-11-22 05:35
  • ut3b

What? I though all the updates in zr does not have the app to sd card option unless you root your phone right guys anyone?....

• 2014-11-20 13:34
  • NZAH

after updating my xperia zr to 4.4.4 kitkat I am unable to move my apps and other data from internal storage to external. also I can not see that video in mx player at a time.
please any one tell me that how can I overcome this problem

• 2014-11-20 08:31
  • rASV

> In reply to preethiv @ 2014-11-18 12:46 from 9Ixx - click to readNo you cant move apps to sd because there's no option for that so even you try installing many app to sd application it wont work buddy i guess we have to wait for the lollipop update...

• 2014-11-18 18:23

the best phone

if you not believe that's going with this phone in a pool with girl friend and see it.;)

• 2014-11-18 17:55
  • g89H

how to move apps to sd card in xperia zr 4.4.4 from internal memorey to SD Card i have tried please give and idea how to move apps to sd card but without rooting i have tried rooting my xperia zr my circuit board got damaged it is very complicated friend don't try this if any updated in LOLLY POP 5.0 option is their to move apps to sd card please reply of any updation of software

• 2014-11-18 12:46
  • 9Ixx

Mobile hotspot not working for my xperia zr plez help

• 2014-11-18 05:32
  • Xu@x

I bought this phone 6 months back especially for water protection.
But now:
1. My Earphone cover is not closing properly.
2. Charger/USB cover is completely broken.

Does warranty includes this too??
Else, what can be done to solve this problem?

• 2014-11-17 20:45
  • PV{Z

I bought this phone 6 months back especially for water protection.
But now:
1. My Earphone cover is not closing properly.
2. Charger/USB cover is completely broken.

Does warranty includes this too??
Else, what can be done to solve this problem?

• 2014-11-17 19:16
  • PV{Z

That's because of the improper removal of earphone from plug reinsert the audio jack and remove till the sound comes.

• 2014-11-16 22:55
  • Xu@y

try to factory reset it and when the problem shows again I believe u have to update it to 4.4.4 my friend

• 2014-11-16 03:15
  • v0qT
Total of 4757 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia ZR.