Anonymous, 06 Oct 2013Does xperia zr have that screenshot capturing thingy (like xperia sp has)?yes, press down volume key with power key for taking screen shots
Does xperia zr have that screenshot capturing thingy (like xperia sp has)?
arundj, 05 Oct 2013hi frnd.
im planning to buy a mobile in the range of 25k to 30k. i love sony mobile so pls te... morePlz go for ZR
- Better battery life
- Removable battery
- Better water resistance 1.5m
- You can use it with one hand
Don't go for ZR
- Plastic back cover
- Less internal memory only 4.5GB
- Front vga camera.
Go for Z
- Good full HD display
- Killer look glass body
- Better Internal memory 12GB
- Nice front camera
Don't go for Z
- Not GOOD battery life
- Non-removable battery
- Back glass breaking problem
Go for ZL
- SIZE equal to zr but have 5" display
- All pro of xperia Z
Don't go for ZL
- Not water resistance
- Back cover was boring
- Non- removable battery
All three phone have common point
- Dual core 1.5Ghz S4 pro chipset.
- 13MP rear camera
- Same battery 2300 mAh but different battry backup.
Now choice is your's.
I want buy new cell 20000to25000 plz tell me which is the better one 4 me xperia zr nokia925
raj, 03 Oct 2013hi zr users...decided to buy xzr..using sam note1 not satisfied with battery life..so decided ... moreno overheating issues...
it will last 11 hours of web browsing (as per gsmarena's review
K.Prasar, 04 Oct 2013Xperia Zr Review
I am using this phone from last 20 days.
- Screen- Good HD screen, But... morehi frnd.
im planning to buy a mobile in the range of 25k to 30k. i love sony mobile so pls tel me which mobile i should buy..sony xperia ZR or ZL or Z..i like Xperia ZR...
Z and ZL both are non- removable battery, if i want to replace the battery means how can i change it...or i should buy Xperia ZR.
did anyone face pulse notification bar problem?my zr have a prob..at night when it glows..a ray of light from a small point of the screen comes out..and the display blinks at the same time..did anybody face the same
have any one faced in call volume reduction after every restart??
My incall volume is 7.
My problem is the in call volume get reduced after every restart and to re increase the in call volume i had to first reduce one point then increase one pont then only the volume get back to full ie 7.
Although the volume counter stats the volume as 7 after restart but volume has reduced.
Have anyone faced The same??
Xperia Zr Review
I am using this phone from last 20 days.
- Screen- Good HD screen, But Not as Xperia Acro S my last phone, BE2 works very well. I am satisfy with the screen quality. View angle not very good but OK.
- Camera quality was very good in day light but in low light it was average.
- Battery was good for one single day use. It consume 10% battery when I play Templerun 2 for 30min.
- Built Quality- Body was nice, with metallic frame fro side. Back cover was made of plastic with rubber grip. You can use the phone by one hand with no difficulty.
- Water proof tested OK
- No Heating Problem, Maximum temperature reaches 37C when playing Templerun for 40 min.
- Overall work done was very good, no hanging problem till now.
- RAM always free 1.20 GB.
- 3.50 GB free space after installing 18 to 20 apps.
- In built speaker was good enough for listening other person call.
- Stereo speaker was good and loud.
- In built storage was less if you install more HD games.
- Low light photography was not so good.
- Back cover made of plastic.
# For any query plz reply
hai my name is arun i wand by one sony phone pil give me one sajection which phone is good
I want to tell u two good things about Sony Official Updates.
1). My XPERIA ZR updated Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean version Supports 64 GB sd card very smoothly.really superb. Pls update it to 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
2). Xperia SP is only whom get Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update From Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Directly . Before December 2013 or January 2014 soon.
I am facing a problem with the phone, sometimes it drop its signal automatically and never come back even after many restarts , the only way to get signal back is a hard reset, I have done a hard reset around 10 times :( to resolve the problem. There is no issue in the micro sim card as it works fine in other phones , I also did the 4.2.2 update but still this problem persists , do anyone else had this problem. Please let me know
Anonymous, 03 Oct 2013im planning 2 buy it...if d bluetooth,wifi,heating r too big issues??n if there's a way 2 move... moreYou can use app2sd by rooting and installing a custom rom...
There are some units with bluetooth issue and overheating... In that case you can replace the ZR as the bug is known by sony...
My zr had the bluetooth issue also my antutu benchmark never crosses 18000... So gave it to accel frontline [only main official sony service centers in india] they replaced with a new one and its working like a charm... :-)
Preetampt57, 03 Oct 2013have u tested itI once tried my friend's 320gb external hdd and it worked...
MyXperia anti theft funtionality is really awesome...
Love to use Sony Xperia ZR.
Proud to be Sony user. Sony always rocks I using my ZR last 3and half months. Its really superb love it.
im planning 2 buy it...if d bluetooth,wifi,heating r too big issues??n if there's a way 2 move apps 2 sd card??
Anonymous, 03 Oct 2013Use DK28 charger for ZR it comes for Rs.2250 one year warranty , available at Sony centre at m... morei have ordered the same via e-bay for rs 650..from HongKong...not official product thou..but still its just the same parts and cable and same plastic too ;)