Sony Xperia ZR - user opinions and reviews

Sony

8.1
8.1
8.2

> In reply to androidfan @ 2014-12-23 14:28 from tCQI - click to readI think you have not seen the specifications so don't complain about water proof, it's water resistant. Then for camera it's nice but not great but much better than those plastics (you know what I am taking about). And last battery, none smart phone battery lasts for a week, so please it's great if it lasts more than a day. Personally I own a zr and I use wifi/Internet for two hours, heavy gaming for two hours and 4-5 calls of 10 mins or more per day and still it lasts for 24 hours and it's stamina mode is really great. Other thing please had you updated your zr to latest firmware it doesn't get overheated, it gets a little warm, as told I am a heavy gamer I play mc4 everyday for an hour or two it gets just a little warm. And I don't oppose you owning any phone because it's your wish to choose any platform and according to my opinion lumia 730 is great in its type but zr is the beast of its range

• 2014-12-24 04:37
  • 7jVv

i had bought sony xperia zr 8 months back its charging port cap had broken and you ppl dont belive this that part is not supplied by the company that cap is to protect from water best to buy india phones DO BUY SONY XPERIA ZR WASTE PHONE

• 2014-12-24 04:07
  • uty1

> In reply to androidfan @ 2014-12-23 14:28 from tCQI - click to readBrother I think your opinion Is not correct

• 2014-12-24 04:02
  • 7jVv

guys believe me android phones like this is not worth buying for. i myself experienced buying xperia zr and noticed that it so poor in many items. xperia zr is not waterproof, very poor screen technology, poor camera, poor battery and it also overheating when playing games like c.o.c, making calls and others. nonethless this phone is great when multitasking and updating the firmware by manufacturer. Yet i decided to sell it for a "lower" price and decided to migrate in windows phone. Alas! i was so happy buying lumia 730 for a lower price but satisfying user experience. i recommend windows phone for everyone because it is the future of the smartphone and u will never regret it :)

• 2014-12-23 14:28
  • tCQI

> In reply to Noahz @ 2014-12-22 11:48 from RxnW - click to readhaha, that's the consequence of testing the phone's water resistance too much. there are two things you should have considered before doing that. first the phone was labeled water resistant not water proof. 2nd under warranty it is stated that water damage is not included.

• 2014-12-22 15:50
  • i5x7

I owned this device for 4 months, here's the story, i bought this last august. i put my zr in to a normal water and wait for 20minutes, and after that its working fine. then next scene was i submerged my zr into swimming pool, took selfie,groufie, swimming while the phone is on my hands, and after all those activities, i noticed that the camera was blured. and i checked the lens of camera, and there is a moise. so i removed the battery and tried to clean, all of a sudden i put the battery back, and after that the phone is not turning ON anymore. the technician told me that the motherboard has been damage due to water. :<

• 2014-12-22 11:48
  • RxnW

Very bad phone, ip rating is a scam bcoz no matter wht u do smhw water goes inside those flap covered port n damages ur handset. Now I feel like I wasted my money by going for a Sony phone. Never gonna buy another Sony and also will advice my frnds from buying Sony too. Service centres are also not good.

• 2014-12-21 21:40
  • U{xw

> In reply to arsha arshad @ 2014-12-20 15:59 from YQL2 - click to readAmongst the 3 u mentioned zr is the most powerfull.Since u r a heavy gamer both moto x nd zr will do the job bt the battery lyf on both are just above average.
Avoid honor 6 (best battery but) it has lots of bug as of nw.
If i were u i would go for moto x since it has better screen & zr is kinda old nw.so go for moto x :)

• 2014-12-21 17:51
  • utKV

> In reply to abhi @ 2014-12-19 16:48 from X}@h - click to readHow is camera quality in low light bro????

• 2014-12-21 15:51
  • rKHb

Confusing with xperia zr,honor 6,moto x which one is best pls reply making hard decision

Iam a heavy gamer ,i want good battery backup which one i choose pls reply..
Thanks!

In xperia zr apps can move to sdcard?

• 2014-12-20 15:59
  • YQL2

I purchased sony sbh52 Bluetooth some time ago. I m very happy it with using with my xperia zr. Few days ago i m hearing songs with it and suddenly my phone disconnected with my Bluetooth. I reset mobile but now my mobile cannot connect any mobile or Bluetooth devices.

• 2014-12-20 12:05
  • rASL

i am using this phone for moreover than 2 months and this phone is simply awesome..it doesn't hang even for a second in 2 months. this phone has enough ram,it has faboulous camera quality,adreno 320 is best for gaming... snapdragon s4 processor is one of the fastest processor with four cores.each core responds to the the workload.... this helps in more and more saving of the battery life.. and its baterry life is 2 days with an avg. use and it gets full charge in around 2 and half hour.........

• 2014-12-19 16:48
  • X}@h

Plz dont buy this phone i am facing abnorml heating in that mobile i gave 6times to service center but they never repair

• 2014-12-18 06:43
  • U{wV

Xperia ZR or Moto X? Which is a better buy? Also considering long term use.

• 2014-12-17 19:29
  • bE8@

non repairable phone....i used for 10 month ..nw they are asking for 80% value of new Z series.

• 2014-12-17 15:13
  • rA6h

this phone is non repairable!! my ear speaker stop working aftr 14months of use . and now they are asking 80% of the mrp to replace this phone.

• 2014-12-17 12:00
  • iWfK

Nw I'm having a 4.4.4 kitkat version.... I can't able to pair with other handset through Bluetooth.... Please any one tell me the solution...... Rosesri1992@gmail.com this is my mail &#9993; id....

• 2014-12-17 06:01
  • Hkt$

should a bid better specs...font camera should be at least 2MP otherwise the phone is good

• 2014-12-16 08:29
  • PEWj

> In reply to LEO @ 2014-12-08 12:46 from P$tv - click to readYesssss

• 2014-12-15 13:24
  • fq6N

superb handset but lacking one feature of dual sim also coastly one... display shud be IPS at this price 16999......

• 2014-12-15 12:33
  • w41a
Total of 4927 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia ZR.