Sony Xperia ZR - user opinions and reviews

11%

8.1
8.2
8.2

> In reply to Handsome @ 2014-02-07 10:23 from K7gZ - click to readiur problem same with me, only 4Gb,wgre the other

• 2014-02-09 17:14
  • PTGv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-07 15:47 from LKnT - click to readur setting is GSM=2G, im suggested goto GSM&WCDMA, BOTH=2G,3G n 4G

• 2014-02-09 17:12
  • PTGv

> In reply to gaurav @ 2014-02-08 06:06 from n1Hh - click to readDo Go for it.
One of the Best phone in its Range.
I'm using it from last 3months.
No issue at all.

• 2014-02-09 16:44
  • uvyr

> In reply to panda96 @ 2014-02-08 13:10 from HjBI - click to readNo need to be alarmed. Just simply put the phone inside a plastic bag [I prefer ZipLock] then up UNCOOKED rice with it. Wait for 2 days until the moisture from the lens started to dry then turn ON the phone again. If you'll notice that the moisture is still present, just open the phone's back and ports then let it dry for 1 day.

It might take a while but its the best option you have right now. I did it for my Xperia V and it solved the issue, hope that helps.

• 2014-02-09 09:34
  • wYFw

> In reply to anoopmysterio @ 2014-02-08 15:01 from H4vF - click to readjust turn off the stamina mode.there is some bug in stamina mode.sony is rolling new software for that bug,you will recieve that shortly.

• 2014-02-09 06:27
  • vGuK

Hi guys I bought xperia zr September 2013 last week I change my scratch card the problem is when peel off the older one the Sony logo also removed from my screen Then only I know that the shutter and scratch proof card peeled off what can I do plz tell me thnks

• 2014-02-08 19:47
  • Y}JV

> In reply to ismail khalil @ 2014-02-08 12:55 from rt9Y - click to readvga = 0.3 megapixel

• 2014-02-08 17:02
  • IVMY

I bought my zr yesterday.. was working fine.. my screen doesn't wake up when i press power button while not in charging mode..
while in charging mode, power button works fine..
i can also swithoff in an active screen and switch on from a switchoff position using same power button both on charging and normal usage..
also screen goes black while attending a call after which I can't use phone unless connected to a charger to wake it up again..
pls help me regarding this...

• 2014-02-08 15:01
  • H4vF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-06 14:19 from Nkac - click to readScreen and internal memory - note 2
Powerful, camera, sexy looks (both hardware and softwares like Walkman, movies, album, smart social camera), waterproof, future proof in gaming and lag - Xperia ZR

• 2014-02-08 14:22
  • YQDu

super disappointed with sony ! just bought xperia zr before chinese new year then the phone became lag becuase of the water immersed into the camera ! T_T

• 2014-02-08 13:10
  • HjBI

hi ! i wanna buy this phon but i wanna know some information about it like 2nd camera vag how many resolution of this ? and i wanna know if it has any prolem in wifi, blutooth,battary or others
ok!! thanks

• 2014-02-08 12:55
  • rt9Y

Hi frndz,
I am abt to buy a mobile in d budget of 30k...Which mobile i shud buy????pls sum1 suggest me...Am in a big dilemma..thnx in advance

• 2014-02-08 12:47
  • tA3V

hiiiiii frends
shoule i buy zr
those who useing it
plz tell me .. phone is nic or not

• 2014-02-08 06:06
  • n1Hh

after updated to 4.3.. if there any apps being update sure will be force to stop (bug/error).. must uninstall back the app and reinstall again then will be okay, apps like chrome/instagram/wechat/etc... anyone same like me?? im regard bought this phone at original price MYR1,649.00... now after 4months price slam down to MYR1,199.00... how come.... :(

• 2014-02-08 05:57
  • TSVU

Hi Guys,

Please tell me where can find the DK 28 charger in India to buy even in online

• 2014-02-08 05:22
  • 7tWy

Ppl who r complaining abt bluetooth probs n wifi issues..sony is rolling out new firmware for de Z series..including Zr too...dis new firmware fixes all dese interal issues..so.chill n Cheerz..

Source...xperiablog..

• 2014-02-07 19:02
  • U{ht

Can someone please help me? I have problem with my Sony xperia zr that my mobile data is only staying at "E" Edge and its not changing and i do have 3G data so idk what the problem is.

• 2014-02-07 15:47
  • LKnT

> In reply to vijay @ 2014-02-06 18:33 from 7tWy - click to readif i just let it dry , will it cause any damage to my phone ?

• 2014-02-07 12:52
  • HjBG

i had this phone from dec2013, till now no issue. i keep updating this phone. my internal is only 4gb. my complaint is internal-too small for this beautiful phone, i cant move anyone of my apps to sdcard, ill try many apps like move2sd etc...but none of them bring help. so i hope and pray that this coming KITKAT can do such solution. solution for the whole world (for those android user which no need to install ******root, it bring damage and malfunction of the phone-pity for those unsuccess but luck for those who made it)
KITKAT please make update for "move apps/games to memory card"
KITKAT i know you can do it!!!
PLEASEEEE.

• 2014-02-07 10:23
  • K7gZ

Hi all, just bought the phone but 4G option is not availble. Changed my sim to 4G sim as well. From Sri Lanka.

• 2014-02-07 08:41
  • v{uH
Total of 4158 user reviews and opinions for Sony Xperia ZR.