Spice M-4242 - user opinions and reviews

Spice

6.5
6.5
6.4

Only good sound quality... otherwise a very bad slow dumb piece of crap.

• 2014-01-10 19:08
  • KAeQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-10 19:24 from mcja - click to readtheir is no facility of key pad lock system.

• 2013-10-18 07:45
  • vLQT

Black List Number Facility ..with help of it we can avoid unwanted calls.

it is very good facility.

• 2013-08-16 17:44
  • Y}K4

> In reply to ashish @ 2013-05-08 08:05 from utRj - click to readFrnds spice mobile password is 1122, its work in every spice phones if nt changed by someone.

Best Battery backup

• 2013-08-16 17:39
  • Y}K4

• 2013-06-30 05:49
  • rKKf

give me factory default password no

• 2013-05-08 08:05
  • utRj

Why Should We Select This Phone
1- cheap

2- Best Battery backup

3- Provide 1200 mAh 4.2v gives 6 days on idle mode.

4- provide E-book Facility that with help of it we can read e-books having .txt extension that is file text format. If you use MSunicode format then you can read Marathi as well as Hindi Books also.

5- Strong body

6- Fine color display

7- Black List Number Facility ..with help of it we can avoid unwanted calls.

8- Supports Multimedia Message That you can send message in BOLD, ITALIC , UNDERLINED format. Second one you can send predefined animation provided by spice., also you can send Melody ...

9- Easy To operate.

10 - Screen Switch Effect give you fantastic experience while using .

11- You can make it fast just Off the Screen Switch Effect from Phone setting.

12- FM with maximum channel facility on single click and second one auto tuning facility.

13- Image Viewer .

14 - Good sound quality.

15- Mp3 Player Facility

16- support .mid ringtone also.

In simple words it is very nice phone as per it's cost and very nice and unique features.

From - Santosh Kulkarni ( Pittu )@ Parbhani [Maharashtra]

• 2013-01-14 18:40
  • U@tC

It's Very Good Mobile That It provide E-book Facility with the help of it you can read any Text file having extension .txt and if you use unicode font in that then you see marathi as well as hindi also.

Why should we select this phone.
1- Best Battery backup,
2- Beautiful Display ,
3- support Multimedia Message ,
4- Strong Body
5- Nice Sound ,
6- Black List Facility ( With help of this you can avoid unwanted calls )
7- E-Book Reader ( You can Read e-book having .txt extension that is text file )
8- No maintenance
9- Free From virus problem
10- Even Nokia Didn't provide 1200 mAh Battery 7 days standing battery backup
11- It's Very Cheap and Value for money.
12- Support animated smiley

• 2013-01-14 18:10
  • U@tC

can we transfer data witj pc in this?

• 2012-12-23 01:45
  • utmb

> In reply to hemant @ 2012-05-16 22:25 from utJa - click to readDude you phone might have some bug if it is under warranty then get the software formatted and then try for me its working like charm :)

• 2012-10-07 21:13
  • vbGv

> In reply to Anshujaan @ 2012-08-27 18:10 from uvnU - click to readNOt sure but try to press * key and see if changes

• 2012-10-07 21:10
  • vbGv

My display is invert what should i do please help me

• 2012-08-27 18:10
  • uvnU

Very slow long process but still working well
Battery Backup is good sound quality is good
rough & tough, I through on wall but still working I want to change it, but it can't stop working ...........

• 2012-07-10 12:23
  • 7j}n

the worst phone i ever used ,
very bad software ..
having bugs.. also ]
i have tired , now want to throw it .
very long process for sms .
very long process to dail calls or to check missed call etc .
and the important thing is , It has bugs . also .
I delete dialled entry from dialled list ..
If a number has been dialed 5 times ... it
show it 5 time . you have deleted it but it is still showing ..
very bad expericence.

Dnt buy such kind of cheap phones from a cheap company .

• 2012-05-16 22:25
  • utJa

> In reply to siva @ 2012-02-12 11:07 from utYM - click to readPlease tell me my phone password

• 2012-04-10 19:24
  • mcja

my mobile model is M-4242...i miss my password so can you tell me password and how to reset my mobile

• 2012-02-12 11:07
  • utYM

cost of head phone

• 2011-11-10 07:55
  • uvfL

i am unable to del my contacts from phone memory as kept lock i forgot what should i do to del all contacts at once

• 2011-05-19 13:20
  • w0@7

pls help me...my phone Spice m4242 show,, new time zone deteched do u want to save it or no......nd i also off time to time zone..pls help..im very sad

• 2011-04-23 07:14
  • 7qFs

Its a strong phone ..
some one dropped this phone twice into water..but still its working as a new one.

• 2011-04-12 12:35
  • YT1v
Total of 29 user reviews and opinions for Spice M-4242.