Spice M-6900 Knight - user opinions and reviews

6.7
6.5
6.5

Hello frnd,
i wants to purchase a phone not vry fond of using net on phone jst using gmail,facebook and online video so i m confused b/w spice knight and spice mi 350.

Which one to buy pls suggest me..
valuable advice's are welcome for other brands also.

• 2012-05-10 13:06
  • vG6X

i,dont know why the video Quilt y is not clear

• 2012-05-07 06:12
  • uv4{

I can't play youtube video online plz help?
How can i ply video with spice m6900 when i try the connection fail error

• 2012-05-04 18:57
  • p$Kx

helo frnds
i hve a no gprs setting in my spice knight m6900..how can i install softwer data setting?

• 2012-05-03 19:31
  • KA4U

> In reply to Krishna @ 2012-03-14 02:07 from PAXp - click to readYes the phone is 167-169 gms. Heavy indeed as the entire body is steel metal and no cheap plastic :).
You can break someones head :)

• 2012-03-20 05:15
  • uRCI

Its weight in specification is 167 gm. Is it real ? I think its very heavy please tell me its exact weight.

• 2012-03-14 02:07
  • PAXp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-18 07:56 from vLyx - click to readIts all featurs are very good on your cost.

• 2012-03-14 02:02
  • PAXp

Does it have FM radio really?

• 2012-03-10 01:57
  • PAXp

i dont like call pic up system.

• 2012-03-06 14:03
  • RKi}

Purchased recently. Very satisfied. Look of the phone and display are fantastic. Good weight and feel on my hands. but gtalk and other IM apps not included nor can be installed. It's quite disappointing.

• 2012-03-05 04:27

• vwes

very good phone

• 2012-02-20 07:54
  • vwes

> In reply to ganesh lokhande @ 2012-01-25 04:26 from 7t5E - click to readIt is not save the internet settings..

• 2012-02-02 06:57
  • XurD

This mobile spice m 6900 not supported other online video. and Adobe flash player not support in this handset version.. plz tell me ..........

• 2012-02-01 07:24
  • FYkR

can anyone tell me how to use sms back up feature in this mobile?...I hv taken backup on sd card now i'm just going for software upload as it is having problem running gprs/internet..so before giving it to service centre i want tomake sure how to get my sms restored to with their original form back into phone. So plz help me wth how to restore sms back on phone from backup folder....thanks in advance..

• 2012-01-31 08:56
  • vGex

well, for this is a very good mobile phone. first, most of the handlers for java applications such as nimbuzz, shmessenger, operamini, ucbrowser runs smoothly in this mobile. I am using nimbuzz and shmessenger to chat facebook, yahoo messenger, gtalk, msn, and others using GPRS without subscription from the network providers, in other words FBT/UBT free of charge using tricks FBT/UBT. And also I am browsing the Net using opera mini ang UCBrowser for free of charge using tricks again FBT/UBT. Playing Video is in good quality using Excellent Video Converter, I suggest Xillisoft Video Converter Ultimate using the MP4 format with iphone video resolution. All in all I'm with the scale of 10, I give a rating of this phone with 9 which is excellent...The price is Excellent..I'm from Philippines using globe as my network provider....

• 2012-01-28 15:57
  • v0qZ

not happy with spice m6900, can´t get connected
to u tube ,unable to downoad software.
even can not play music player it is showing
WRONG VERSION

• 2012-01-25 04:26
  • 7t5E

HEy Guys Does This Phone HAve MULti TAsking..OPtine ..DO we minimize JAVA app...PLZZZ do rply

• 2012-01-24 21:45
  • U2ik
Total of 116 user reviews and opinions for Spice M-6900 Knight.