Spice Mi-1010 Stellar Pad - user opinions and reviews

Spice

6.7
7.3
7.3

hi guys I was going through the opinioms given by u people I accept that the after sales service is not at all good but u need to understand u wouldn't get any other tablet I bought the tablet in june and I noticed the gps and auto rotate screen was not working and the service centre sucks so I spoke to the head of spice and they were really helpful pls try the same in ur case it might work

• 2013-07-15 16:31
  • 2@tF

i bought it 45 days back, good tab@8,500/- deal, good specs & awsome 7600 mah battery, only problem is charging time is tooooo long other than that everything is fine, i strongly recomend for the 1st time users.

• 2013-07-14 12:53
  • U@8r

Third class tab.don't dare to buy it.never working properly.spice make its insult by itself.and also third class service.shame on you spice.go to hell with your tab and all product.

• 2013-07-10 19:22
  • U$4j

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-28 15:11 from sUwD - click to readIn reply to anonymous at 1511 on 28/6/2013. I fully agree with you. Those complaining have certainly got bad pieces and I fully support their outburst and anger especially their outburst against the manufacturing company viz., SPICE for poor after sales service.

• 2013-07-09 09:59
  • sUwx

> In reply to Meet @ 2013-06-12 18:21 from X0$$ - click to readThis is an excellent fast tab with a dual core processor. U got a bad piece.

• 2013-06-28 15:11
  • sUwD

I've been using this wonderful tablet for the last three weeks and can sum up my experience in one word - AWSOME.I purchased this wonderful tablet for Rs.8449/- from Saholic.com and have had no problems with it till date other than the occasional hanging twice during torrent downloading and playing an incompatible video file. Other than this, I have no complaints against this wonderful tablet which is comparable to any branded tablet in the Indian market. Everything is working well and is as per description on the website.
Maybe I'm lucky and blessed with a good piece. The price of Rs.8449/- is a steal and I took full advantage of same by buying it on time because it is and has been out of stock since the last five days to date. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• 2013-06-27 18:58
  • sUwD

> In reply to bijay @ 2013-05-08 16:32 from uvgs - click to readI wanted to know that you had bought it in January and when you posted it was May and now it is June, so finally for how long has your tab been in the service centre? Please do reply as I wanted to buy the same.

• 2013-06-18 13:22
  • vbxN

Hi,
I bought the tablet from Saholic and the moment I switched it on, thre is no display and it showing back light all over the screen. Any idea why is this happening?

• 2013-06-15 10:22
  • bCaN

I got one.bull shit tab.! wifi doesn't work. Auto roate doesn't work. Got with One pixel dead!!!

• 2013-06-12 18:35
  • vGru

I will not recommend this pad for anyone... the operating system is too slow even with this 1 gb of ram...it gets hang very usual ...lack in games is also very common...and the port where doogle or pendrive gets attached gets out of working in 2 months of repaired...i repaired it 3 times..motreover absence of sim slot makes it a wall hanged piece...

• 2013-06-12 18:21
  • X0$$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-04 20:18 from uw@W - click to readi have got the same problem.I gave it to the nearby service center.Now it works properly

• 2013-06-05 16:09
  • utZa

I purchased this Tab from Saholic. They promised me next day delivery but I got it finally after 4 days - today on 04.06.2013; and to add salt to injuries, it is now in status - "dead on arrival" No display - nothing happening, might be a faulty charger though i guess it is a dead display. I am really frustated though i believe this RK3066 Tab is one of the best available in Indian markets. I would love to have a RK3188 with 2 GB RAM ans 1080 P resolution screen sometimes soon. waiting for some company to launch around 15K. In the meanwhile another couple of weeks to get the product replaced. Terribly frustrated.

• 2013-06-04 20:18
  • uw@W

Hi,
I am brought this on may and i fill that is awsoooooom tab for this price

• 2013-06-01 14:59
  • 9Dwg

> In reply to Sudip @ 2013-05-24 09:23 from bENR - click to readUnbelievable in Rs 8499/-

Has everything.

Will eat the market of MM and Karbon because it is 10 times better than them in really lower price.

• 2013-05-31 10:36
  • HHHH

> In reply to Pritesh @ 2013-05-18 08:53 from ttcn - click to readBUY IT.
but take care as it does not have SIM facility.
If you are OK without SIM then I see no reason you should look anywhere else.It has 3G USB dongle support anyway.
THIS IS A STEAL in Rs 8499/- on SAHOLIC.com

• 2013-05-31 10:21
  • HHHH

> In reply to Meebo @ 2013-05-31 08:38 from HHHH - click to readSorry to hear that...
Hope you get it alright..
you were right in your decision to go for it...
Hope you get it alright..
The device is good.. no... GREAT in this money.

• 2013-05-31 10:17
  • HHHH

It has got nearly everything . A 3G USB dongle can get you internet on the run. This facility is not there in Samsung Tablet that is selling in Rs 9500 or something now(and is small 7 inch tab).The display of Mi1010 is awesome and comparable with Samsung. Response is great too. Wifi net is superb. In Rs 8499 you get a 10.1 inch EXCELLENT sharp display. 3G USB dongle support, 16GB internal memory, 1 GB RAM, GPS, and other features...IT IS WORTH GOING FOR... can`t get a better deal than this anywhere anywhere.. BUY IT... NOW

• 2013-05-31 10:13
  • HHHH

Received it on 30th May 2013. Paid Rs 8499/-.
TOTALLY Satisfied with performance.
Can't get such a slick device in Rs8499/-. I am proud of my search for this device.
The experience is very smooth. No lag. Excellent wifi connectivity.
Menus and operation are smoothsail.
It DOESN't have a SIM.That is the only 'issue' if you feel to name it like that.
There is no other complaint. In this money you CANNOT get such a great display and such a smooth machine. Very responsive. Will make you happy.
Great 10.1 inch display that is MILES ahead over 7 inch Karbon type of players...(with more money)
BUY IT.

• 2013-05-31 09:53
  • HHHH

Just got a new tablet from indiatimes. The tablet is just not starting. I tried charging it also but no luck. The customer care is asking me to visit the service center. I think since i have this tablet i may have to make several visits to the center in the coming days.. very bad experience

• 2013-05-31 08:38
  • HHHH

Just brought this tablet. Delivery on time. Display good, brightness awesome, touch response good, having one dead pixel which isn't noticeable. Serious games/casual games works pretty well. I was looking for my kid so no calling/3g etc required. For me it's proving a good buy as of now. Bottom line, 8.5k is a very good bargain for what you get in terms of hardware and the performance against it.

• 2013-05-27 08:42
  • tE$M
Total of 102 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-1010 Stellar Pad.