Spice Mi-1010 Stellar Pad - user opinions and reviews

Spice

6.7
7.3
7.3

> In reply to vinoth @ 2013-05-19 16:29 from Khuj - click to readHow can i install Tata Docomo or Mts Dongle in dis tab.Pls Help me for installation.

• 2013-05-25 20:18
  • u78A

> In reply to Amankumar @ 2013-05-18 07:05 from Y}5A - click to readDude, absolutely disagree. Its best amongst in its segment, and heavy price drop to 8499, its a steal. Give data points rather than shouting shit. No comparison to crappy Karbonn/micromax

• 2013-05-24 09:23
  • bENR

heloo hi.
i purchased the same pad. its awesome. but it has the flickering probs while charging. it happen in my room and hospital. but when i took it to the service centre it works well. then i showed them the video of it and showed it to them. finally they said they wil give a new charger to try with that.
waiting for the new charger. but still i hav the replacement warranty, but i dont hav to give this tab back, its so good. dont knw the new wil be as good as this.

here i want to knw wat happen to ur issue? they fixed it?

• 2013-05-24 09:00
  • Ia9q

Im warning you, do not go with this option. Although seems pretty good 2 start with, the service sucks and i had 2 give it for service like twice in 3 days for diff problems and the 2nd time, he broke my screen and said it was my fault. After convincing him otherwise, he agreed for a replacement and took such a long time, i lost interest in an otherwise brand new tablet which i was looking forward 2 enjoy. The resolution is nothing 2 boast about either, youre better off spending more and going with a a good brand like Apple or Samsung. If your planning to buy this, you will be disappointed unless ure lucky and nothing bad happens. Since Spice is an Indian company and they dont really care for their customers satisfaction, i dont recommend this. Service centre guy is adamant and refuses to accept fault in the device even though it is obvious. I feel like a wasted a whole lot of time and money with this product. I wish i had'nt bought this product because of the whole experience which was unsatisfactory to say the least and surely, i should have expected a lot better from any tablet manufacturing company esp a well-known company like Spice. Very disappointed. I will make it a point to never buy a Spice product again in my life at any cost.

• 2013-05-23 19:32
  • rxha

> In reply to Amankumar @ 2013-05-18 07:05 from Y}5A - click to readWhy do say so...expert reviews are good for this one...please highlight the issue that you faced that can help us better to make a choice.

• 2013-05-22 08:07
  • CVyV

Best Tablet

• 2013-05-21 19:32
  • uwiU

> In reply to Harish @ 2013-01-24 19:00 from vbGx - click to readIt is a very good buy in terms of performance - battery life, touch feeling, display, apps, connectivity, etc. Myself and kids have been using it for more than 2 months. Heavy usage by my kids - they play only motion sensor high resolution games.excellent performance. Works well with tata DoCoMo and MTS data cards with out any issues. Wireless is also fine.I checked more than 7 tablets in the market and bought it after trying others. I recommend this strongly.

• 2013-05-19 16:29
  • Khuj

This tablet is now available on Saholic.com @ Rs.8499/-

My question is, is it worth buying? Please reply owners of this pad.

• 2013-05-18 08:53
  • ttcn

Worst product.. From spice better you can buy karbonn smart tab 10 cosmic... Cosmic is way better than this...

• 2013-05-18 07:05
  • Y}5A

i bought it at jan 2013. but within a week its screen started blinking. it display light ultimately collopsed. its still lying at service centre for more then a month.

• 2013-05-08 16:32
  • uvgs

nice tab

• 2013-04-12 20:11
  • Mf5j
  • F

wats da use if no sim???

• 2013-04-06 18:18
  • utXE

> In reply to bubul @ 2013-03-01 10:43 from w4XK - click to readHey, I'm from Kolkata too and looking to buy a tablet that suits my low budget (around 13K), I was also looking for zync but with its poor review, i came across spice and most review channles showed its a decent buy. However,m ur comment and experience hints otherwise...if possible contact me at my mail so that I can go for a better tablet and not get cheated
jayabratadhar@gmail.com
thanks :D

• 2013-04-04 06:00
  • PT@T

> In reply to saksham @ 2013-03-16 21:42 from rJg} - click to readu r lucky fellow, coz it did worked on your tab at least for 1 min...

In mine it never worked yet, I've tried more a dozen different types of dongles.
I'm facing Wifi issue since I bought it... for some reason I couldn't reach Service Center yet...
so be happy...

• 2013-03-19 10:13
  • t}Ci

i have reliance MF-190 dongle and when i coonec this to
my spice tab,it shows damaged storage and reliance network shows in bottom of the screen and internet starts working But after 1min or less tab shows removed storage.and internet automaticly dis connect.
any solution plzzz tl me
any solution plzzz tl meany solution plzzz tl me
any solution plzzz tl me

• 2013-03-16 21:42
  • rJg}

Dear all,
is it support all the Data cards are not?????

• 2013-03-15 11:21
  • uuxM

> In reply to neoanderson @ 2013-02-18 15:21 from tUcQ - click to readmate its one of the feature to avoid voice cracking sound at high level. advice you to put off "Limit" button in equalizer screen and reduce "Pre-amp" buffer level to 30-40%. then it will not "auto-level" at high volume.

• 2013-03-13 17:49
  • bCbp

> In reply to BABU @ 2013-03-08 11:22 from uu4s - click to readwhy do you need bluetooth? with apps like bump! for 3g wifi transfer.. understandable cost cutting strategy...

• 2013-03-13 06:25
  • uuyC

no bluetooth......///
bad option.....:/

• 2013-03-08 11:22
  • uu4s

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-01 14:59 from uNVK - click to readSkype runs very smoothly on this tab.in fact everything runs very well...it does not support all dongles..check the list of dongles given in specs..

• 2013-03-05 00:50
  • XuE{
Total of 102 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-1010 Stellar Pad.