Spice Mi-355 Stellar Craze - user opinions and reviews

111963

7.9
7.2
7.2

> In reply to emjay @ 2012-12-14 07:59 from RKk% - click to readCn u plz let me knw da exact price of da phone mi 355 as i m planin to buy it...plz ne 1 who bought it plz reply...

• 2012-12-20 09:42
  • tYVn

I don't know which applications and games are good. So please provide me with the list of good applications and games.

• 2012-12-19 21:49
  • vwes

> In reply to Ram raj @ 2012-12-16 15:33 from rKUm - click to readdude....
i m using d same phone and m getting downloading speed within the range of 300-900kbps
i takes just a minute to download 10-15mb and u r saying 4 mins??????
in 4 mins u can download all songs of a movie

• 2012-12-16 17:32
  • 7tIV

Anybody who can tell about download capicity in this phone?plz tell me. can 1 song/ video 10mb download in 4 minute

• 2012-12-16 15:33
  • rKUm

> In reply to yash grewal @ 2012-12-11 17:23 from T68X - click to readThe phone is quite nice.

You can play decent 3d games in it like temple run, agent dash, sprinkle, etc

Internal memory of 150 mb isnt bad considering that you can move most apps to sd card storage from Manage applications.

Camera is average...but who cares...we are not professional photographers :)

Processor is Qualcomm snapdragon MSM7227a.....works nicely

Avaialble RAM is ~ 300 mb...which is sufficent.

Build is nice.....holding it is like holding i-phone 3....:)

Front camera can be used for internet calls from gtalk, skype, etc...not for 3g video calls...but who makes such calls.....they are pricey

Overall for the price (aroung Rs.6300), its a good phone.....

• 2012-12-14 07:59
  • RKk%

frnds i want to buy spice mi355.if anyone have using this mobile plz tell me its right or wrong choice...

• 2012-12-11 17:23
  • T68X

> In reply to ishit @ 2012-10-25 06:16 from t}kS - click to readNice Phone. Just look like apple. However, phone is realy good in this price. However, battery is some problem like daily charging. Further, once a face senser problem. But, it was ok, just after rebooting.

• 2012-12-09 16:49
  • 2@dd

> In reply to Sandeep Bhagat @ 2012-11-25 03:59 from u7Ea - click to readWell i dnt know if ics update is available for this phone yet.
But u can improve ur battery by following simple trick.

Remove ur battery from phone
Wrap it properly in a polythin bag
Keep it in a frigde for atleast 10 hrs

This vl increase ur battery power.

• 2012-11-29 13:09
  • Xus%

> In reply to sameer @ 2012-11-27 08:44 from rA7% - click to readSame is the problem with me. Gallery takes alot of time to load. However, u can download quickpic app from google play. It vl solve ur problem. Stock gallery app suckssss.....
U can even download other launchers like launcherpro, holo launcher, go launcher for bettrr performance of the phone. Stock launcher hangs alot.

• 2012-11-29 13:03
  • Xus%

> In reply to [deleted post]dont warry you will got your phone soon.every company has such problems.but your choice of brand and handset is good. mi 425 is best 4-inch screen phone of year.morever now its android is also updated.

• 2012-11-27 17:59
  • KFP}

• 2012-11-27 17:59
  • KFP}

hey friends pls help me.i have a lots of hanging problem in my mi-355 phone. the gallery takes a lot of time to open... pls help me guys

• 2012-11-27 08:44
  • rA7%

> In reply to mpm @ 2012-11-09 11:38 from FY09 - click to readyou need root first, then search google how to "link 2 sd"

• 2012-11-26 09:13
  • IVNq

awsme phone n good then Samsung galaxy y and duos but battery backup was not gud.. can anyone tell me how to improve my battery backup.. and how to update in android 4.0

• 2012-11-25 03:59
  • u7Ea

suggest me users,juz say me does it got ics update?what about battery backup and app compatibility?any hanging problems?

• 2012-11-24 08:27
  • 7j{{

• 2012-11-23 19:17
  • vwes

> In reply to yogi @ 2012-11-18 20:01 from Hkqr - click to readThanks....One more option....I have downloaded Opera Mini web browser and from this browser, I can get the option to save the file....Thanks........

• 2012-11-23 19:05
  • vwes

> In reply to Jaimin @ 2012-11-06 16:46 from vwes - click to readjaimin if u wanna download any song from any website just press your thumb without relesing on the download link untill you get a popup with different options and in those options you will find save link click on that and your download will start instantly.... reply if it works

• 2012-11-18 20:01
  • Hkqr

I have used many variety of brand. But spice comes with many problems. I have used spice phone earlier. Then also there was a problem. But now its comes with vast problems. I bought a spice stellar mi-425 on 11.10.2012. But the phone was not working from 21.10.2012.I submitted my phone in service center on 25.10.2012. Today I am standing on 27th day from when the day the phone was dead. still my phone is in service center. As per the job sheet 21 days is the maximum limit a customer should wait. From the day I bought the phone, more than using, it was kept due to the defect. The service of spice provided to the customer is very pathetic. As per the general customer I suggested to the new customer don't switch to spice.

• 2012-11-17 06:11
  • YTLX

Yeah punit u r right i have this fone since 2 month.
It is owesome in this price range.
Spice also declare that it will get update as soon as possible.
It play game like temple run .and if u hve 2 play hd game u hve atleast 1 giga hertz processor.
Touch is very smooth.

• 2012-11-16 14:59
  • rJLh
Total of 140 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-355 Stellar Craze.