Spice Mi-355 Stellar Craze - user opinions and reviews

120409

7.9
7.2
7.2

awsme phone n good then Samsung galaxy y and duos but battery backup was not gud.. can anyone tell me how to improve my battery backup.. and how to update in android 4.0

• 2012-11-25 03:59
  • u7Ea

suggest me users,juz say me does it got ics update?what about battery backup and app compatibility?any hanging problems?

• 2012-11-24 08:27
  • 7j{{

I don't know which applications and games are good. So please provide me with the list of good applications and games.

• 2012-11-23 19:17
  • vwes

> In reply to yogi @ 2012-11-18 20:01 from Hkqr - click to readThanks....One more option....I have downloaded Opera Mini web browser and from this browser, I can get the option to save the file....Thanks........

• 2012-11-23 19:05
  • vwes

> In reply to Jaimin @ 2012-11-06 16:46 from vwes - click to readjaimin if u wanna download any song from any website just press your thumb without relesing on the download link untill you get a popup with different options and in those options you will find save link click on that and your download will start instantly.... reply if it works

• 2012-11-18 20:01
  • Hkqr

I have used many variety of brand. But spice comes with many problems. I have used spice phone earlier. Then also there was a problem. But now its comes with vast problems. I bought a spice stellar mi-425 on 11.10.2012. But the phone was not working from 21.10.2012.I submitted my phone in service center on 25.10.2012. Today I am standing on 27th day from when the day the phone was dead. still my phone is in service center. As per the job sheet 21 days is the maximum limit a customer should wait. From the day I bought the phone, more than using, it was kept due to the defect. The service of spice provided to the customer is very pathetic. As per the general customer I suggested to the new customer don't switch to spice.

• 2012-11-17 06:11
  • YTLX

Yeah punit u r right i have this fone since 2 month.
It is owesome in this price range.
Spice also declare that it will get update as soon as possible.
It play game like temple run .and if u hve 2 play hd game u hve atleast 1 giga hertz processor.
Touch is very smooth.

• 2012-11-16 14:59
  • rJLh

i am using this same mobile for 5 moths n i find no issues til now, works exactly fine, but good to have a notice on its updating and proper viruses scanner data...

• 2012-11-15 07:02
  • utdK

best phone, best bettery back up and good experience of internet in this price range...........

• 2012-11-13 09:25
  • uvHL

> In reply to shehzad shaikh @ 2012-11-09 16:28 from U@6s - click to readis spice mi355 sapport online video and what it real price.

• 2012-11-12 16:06
  • rKFR

i am having motion sensor problem.some times motion not working.its only working after restarting the phone.
two pinch zooom is not good ....
if somebody having this problem reply me...

• 2012-11-11 12:07
  • bJg8

well people positive.... its realy a owsam phone its range... no laging nothing just works smooth n fine... templerun ninjump n all games works realy well. skype is working fine. nice camera good ... m using this since 3 months n face 0 iseus over this fone.... i recommend this all at this price range.... n good music player too.. just download eqializer... :)

• 2012-11-09 16:28
  • U@6s

Can any one tell me how to increase inbuilt memory of Spice mi-355 stellar craze mobile

• 2012-11-09 11:38
  • FY09

I want to download songs from any site...example mp3hungama or wapboss.com......but when I select the song and click on download option, I used to get a pop up ' intitled ' loading but I am not able to download. So is there any settings to download from website? If it is. so please provide me with the settings or solutions.

• 2012-11-06 16:46
  • vwes

> In reply to d? @ 2012-10-18 16:39 from t1$G - click to readi am also facing the same issues. otherwise it is the best phone in its category

• 2012-11-05 18:04
  • u7JL

Is it instal games like temple run etc or more than 5 mb hd games

• 2012-10-28 15:30
  • rJUw

Very nyc mobie and i m really very happy after purchasing. Its good on comparing with samsung and nokia
Ya it gets hang but on using go launcher it works good and batery is comparatively good than samsung...... go for this mobile....

• 2012-10-28 08:11
  • 2S%j

How to update android 4,0

• 2012-10-27 15:09
  • XuXr

> In reply to kuldeep @ 2012-10-20 14:05 from vwY% - click to readYA u can goto
sohali.com
naaptol
sohalic is spice group of company u r definetly satisfied

• 2012-10-26 18:24
  • t@D}

> In reply to kuldeep @ 2012-10-23 07:45 from vwY% - click to readI purchased it for 6650 rs in lucknow and touch and battery backup is very good

• 2012-10-25 06:16
  • t}kS
Total of 147 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-355 Stellar Craze.