Spice Mi-410 - user opinions and reviews

Spice

8.3
8.3
8.2

its GPS , BATTERY n offcource camera is big issue . im using it from last 7 months ,i have tried lots of apps related with its issue but problem still exist. perhaps ICS (upgrade) resolved its problem.

• 2012-04-10 19:48
  • uvfA

> In reply to nishu @ 2012-04-03 21:34 from rAV3 - click to readGo to contacts > Click on options button > Select Delete. Then it will give you option to select MARK ALL.

• 2012-04-09 20:55
  • vwgY

Now its working good with ICS rom , cm 9 alpha 4....but still having unstable wifi problem.

• 2012-04-09 20:18
  • fCTZ

> In reply to nishu @ 2012-04-03 21:34 from rAV3 - click to readInstall GO Contacts from Google Play. It may help

• 2012-04-08 13:31
  • utp4

mi 410 is good hand set from spice . what i don't like is its battery backup.they should improve it up .....at least 1750 mAh

• 2012-04-04 11:15
  • PGjS

i have 920 contact and i want to delete all but there is no option for mark all,i hve to delete one by one?

• 2012-04-03 21:34
  • rAV3

> In reply to mr lai @ 2012-03-28 12:25 from Rx90 - click to readfrom where did u get this phone?????

• 2012-03-29 17:05
  • s8Yv

i just bought this phone,, i used it about 2 weeks my problem is my camera become dark and fail to function,,it never fall what is my problem?

• 2012-03-28 12:25
  • Rx90

> In reply to Anil Sharma @ 2012-03-26 15:26 from utHL - click to readAnil, I think that your phone may be suffering from a hardware/software issue. If you are comfortable with it, reflash your phone with the gingerbread update available on the spice mobility web site, or if not then show it to a Authourised Spice Service Centre. They may b.e able to rectify your problem or maybe even replace the s.et

• 2012-03-27 05:24
  • utBs

> In reply to sanjiv @ 2012-03-06 19:15 from t}P$ - click to readI was also having this problem when I was using Different task Killers and after removing all (without any task Killer) it works fine only I am not getting 3G don't know it is due to SIM network or Set.
Overall it is real value for money for me as I find GSM and WiFi sufficient for my usage.
I am having 75 different applications installed and never stopping any application manually or by task killers.
You also check some of your application is making your set to restart.

• 2012-03-26 15:37
  • utHL

> In reply to Bobby @ 2012-03-05 12:12 from rAhL - click to readThanks Bobby for your reply
Presently I am using reliance and when I am selecting WCDMA network mode it does not detect SIM and in other modes it goes to GSM only
is it a network issue or with set?
I am at Bangalore

• 2012-03-26 15:26
  • utHL

> In reply to Bobby @ 2012-03-05 12:12 from rAhL - click to readWhen I select network mode WCDMA Only it does not detect even SIM and when others it goes for GSM signal

• 2012-03-26 15:20
  • utHL

Is there any perfomence improvement after upgrading to Gingerbread?
I am planning to buy this phone. Will it last for years?
What abt the touch sensitivity?
How long is the warranty?

• 2012-03-23 12:59
  • 7tyU

Phone cannot be compared to high end phones. It has its own place. Am using the phone since August 11. Have found it to be value for money in its class and range. All androids have similar problems so do not see Mi 410 in isolation. Yes after sales service by SPICE in India is really poor

• 2012-03-22 09:15
  • utm2

Mostly all of the users are unsatisfied with their phone. I have to change my mind about buying this phone now!

• 2012-03-21 19:02
  • v{MQ

In a day i have to take out battery for more than 12 times ,The worst phone .....this phone made me mad..Its always hanging and restarting.Sometime the phone is freezed..NO 3g video calling...SPICE is the worst company i had ever seen,,,

• 2012-03-20 19:43
  • t}P$

> In reply to nkp @ 2012-03-16 13:20 from vGdq - click to readThis phone even do not support 3G on vodafone.Their customer care replied me that this set dont have supportive browser. Spice mi 410 is the worst phone and defective production. Restarting and hanging frequently has really made my BP high,i cant even get enough courage to bang it on wall. why do these company cheat the customers by selling defective products?

• 2012-03-16 19:20
  • t}P$

> In reply to Sanjiv @ 2012-03-07 15:52 from 9GaL - click to readEven i own this particular shit model and every time it restarts itself and hangs i simply bang it on the wall and it is okay. My friend it is worst phone i had ever had. i went by its look. I will never buy any SPICE product henceforth.

• 2012-03-16 13:20
  • vGdq

Its a worst phone one can have in smart phone category with a not a single user friendly feature. I bought this handset going by its look but am repenting thereafter. One has no control over this phone. restarts itself, hangs most of the time and accepts no commands most of the time. My sincere advice to all those interested in buying smart phones - always buy it from the reputed companies like apple/samsung. never venture and trust these fly by night companies like SPICE whose main object is to thrust an experimental phone on the customer which even takes toll on their health.

• 2012-03-16 13:15
  • vGdq

> In reply to Mohit Raghav @ 2012-03-09 06:00 from P$Dy - click to readno it is a single sim gsm/wcdma 3g device

• 2012-03-09 10:11
  • 7j%0
Total of 382 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-410.