Spice Mi-425 Stellar - user opinions and reviews

Spice

7.9
7.4
7.0

Spice mobile may be good in price but battery is not avialable and not worth to purchase

• 2013-07-23 05:27
  • 2S%$

It's memory is to small.How can i instal the apps in my memory card.please help me.

• 2013-07-22 18:54

> In reply to vivek @ 2013-02-04 20:41 from rAP7 - click to readDear vivek,

how to update spice mi425

• 2013-07-18 13:32
  • bEQe

plez sir tell me how to root mi 425 and upgred internal memory more free.
plez help me.

• 2013-07-15 17:52
  • uvg%

> In reply to jatinlove @ 2013-05-20 16:41 from KhvI - click to readthanx alot brother
really thanx a zillion

• 2013-07-14 14:36
  • wdPE

> In reply to saibu @ 2013-06-13 11:53 from xyj{ - click to readVideo calling is very good... 3G speed is also awesome. Try doing it with skype...

• 2013-06-29 11:22
  • t@65

> In reply to rahul @ 2013-04-28 06:27 from 2SRk - click to readflash avl?

• 2013-06-13 12:12
  • xyj{

pls share the 3G data speed and sim vidio calling and camera power.

• 2013-06-13 11:53
  • xyj{

just given the phone for the ics upgrade today,let's see what i get....

• 2013-05-20 16:42
  • KhvI

hey,if you are having same problem of phone not responding after recieving a call,follow these easy steps-:
1.go to home screen by pressing home button
2.open the dialer
3.dial *#36#,a menu will open up
4.tap on the proximity sensor,
5.tap on calibrate
6.now,hold the phone near your ear as you do while a normal phone call
7.now,remove phone from your ear.
and now what,you're done,and if you feel that phone has low ram,you're wrong,it has 403 mb ram.
for lag free experience,use go launcher and do not use any task killers or any app closers,phone will hang like hell after this,now,you will love this phone....
reply thanx if this helped you

• 2013-05-20 16:41
  • KhvI

> In reply to dinesh @ 2013-04-02 17:31 from iwqW - click to readplease check your screen guard , whichever hide your sensor, firstly remove & check after it

• 2013-05-03 12:15
  • KAki

you gave a wrong spec abt the camera as it has a 8 mp camera

• 2013-04-28 06:27
  • 2SRk

> In reply to Sunny7 @ 2013-03-11 20:46 from 2@g4 - click to readBrothet Sunny7, can u tell me how to root and unroot?

• 2013-04-26 18:50
  • Khrw

i have been using this cellphone and in an bike accident i lost its full touch though the screen is ok and its working but the upper touch is fully destroyed and hardware issues are not covered under warranty and i cant spend a single penny on it because i had got my bike repaired on which i was so cant spend any money on this what should i do how can i get it changed for free.....plz help guys plzzz....!!!!

• 2013-04-25 20:48
  • bCfY

> In reply to dinesh @ 2013-04-02 17:31 from iwqW - click to readdear dinesh, this due to the senser present at top right of display. do not cover or leminate the sensors and everythibg will be okey.

• 2013-04-20 12:03
  • X0ZA

> In reply to hanisha @ 2012-06-28 08:00 from KS6n - click to readThanx a lot

• 2013-04-19 12:02
  • KFMJ

> In reply to NR007 @ 2012-08-10 22:07 from rxhp - click to readThanks a lot.... it has helped me.... just need to wait and watch if incase it creates same problem in future... Thanks again

• 2013-04-02 18:07
  • iwqW

I am very dissatisfied with the phone. Please find below problems in the product.

1) Whenever I receive call to my phone, display gets disappeared even if phone is away from ear.
2) At the time of making outgoing call, display again disappears and even we press any button it does not come back.
3) When the caller disconnects the phone I am unable to make use of the phone and there is nothing at the screen. Itís completely gets blank 
4) Every time I need to remove battery and then again connect it, then it works, no clue why this happens ?
5) Sometimes it does not detects Micro SD card.
6) It does take at least 5 minutes to read 4GB micro SD card.
7) Phone description says RAM is 512 MB but when I saw in the phone it is 387 MB. Where else I have seen my friends different brand phones has the exact RAM which is promised by the company.
8) Whenever I am using any inbuilt application it does not respond and it asks to close forcefully.
9) Please check 1st attached mail , I received this phone at 4:30 PM (28th March 2013), Since this time I am experiencing above problems.
10) I donít want to run after warranty which is provided by the company I just need my money back, I am not even thinking of replacing it to same or any other phone.
11) Kindly let me know via phone. I know shopclues is best site and thatís the reason I have purchased it with friends recommendation.

I am already using Spice phone but above problems are major. Request you to help me for the same.

• 2013-04-02 17:31
  • iwqW

This mobile is worth to money, but it has only 149MB RAM. Its negligible size, and always hang, restart is must once atleast a day. Very much Iritatinng.

• 2013-03-25 09:29
  • PyV3
Total of 415 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-425 Stellar.