Spice Mi-425 Stellar - user opinions and reviews

Spice

7.8
7.4
7.0

> In reply to NR007 @ 2012-08-10 22:07 from rxhp - click to readThanks a lot.... it has helped me.... just need to wait and watch if incase it creates same problem in future... Thanks again

• 2013-04-02 18:07
  • iwqW

I am very dissatisfied with the phone. Please find below problems in the product.

1) Whenever I receive call to my phone, display gets disappeared even if phone is away from ear.
2) At the time of making outgoing call, display again disappears and even we press any button it does not come back.
3) When the caller disconnects the phone I am unable to make use of the phone and there is nothing at the screen. Itís completely gets blank 
4) Every time I need to remove battery and then again connect it, then it works, no clue why this happens ?
5) Sometimes it does not detects Micro SD card.
6) It does take at least 5 minutes to read 4GB micro SD card.
7) Phone description says RAM is 512 MB but when I saw in the phone it is 387 MB. Where else I have seen my friends different brand phones has the exact RAM which is promised by the company.
8) Whenever I am using any inbuilt application it does not respond and it asks to close forcefully.
9) Please check 1st attached mail , I received this phone at 4:30 PM (28th March 2013), Since this time I am experiencing above problems.
10) I donít want to run after warranty which is provided by the company I just need my money back, I am not even thinking of replacing it to same or any other phone.
11) Kindly let me know via phone. I know shopclues is best site and thatís the reason I have purchased it with friends recommendation.

I am already using Spice phone but above problems are major. Request you to help me for the same.

• 2013-04-02 17:31
  • iwqW

This mobile is worth to money, but it has only 149MB RAM. Its negligible size, and always hang, restart is must once atleast a day. Very much Iritatinng.

• 2013-03-25 09:29
  • PyV3

i am ganesh from tirupur i use spice Mi-425 stellar it is best phone in low coast

• 2013-03-24 10:23
  • utpW

Hi Friends,

I plan to buy this mobile Spice Mi-425 Stellar... Is it right or I want to buy some other good phone...

• 2013-03-15 08:08
  • KAAg

> In reply to Sunny7 @ 2013-03-11 20:46 from 2@g4 - click to readanother thing..dont use live wallpapers.. live wallpapers use battery nd make phone sluggish in working...

• 2013-03-11 21:25
  • HsLj

ITs a gr8 phone.. when i bought it ,,i had some issues like it used to hang on call.. but with experimenting i resolved it and now my android phone works as smmoth as butter..
Iam going to share what i did.. u can also try dis to increase its performance.
1.Download and install launcher pro from market..its d best launcher available as it uses min. resources.. dont use inbuilt launcher
2.use widgets to minimum on home screen(i just use music widget)
3. use minimum home screens(i just use 2)
4.clear cache memory from time to time.(download 1tap cleaner 4 dat)
5.to increase internal memory.u can root your phone ..shift all apps to mem card.. den unroot it again(coz rooting voids warranty..nobody wants dat :p)

I did this nd my phone works smooth.. try it!!
else i dont find any issue using this phone except for battery which is a problem for almost every android phone.(for that also u can download 2xbattery app to increse runtime)

• 2013-03-11 20:46
  • 2@g4

i switched my phone off....n when i switched it on ..the screen doesnt lyt up at all ...the four buttons at the bottom glows continuosly and thats all....it starts normally..n aftr the spice logo appears.....the above problem takes place...

• 2013-03-11 16:08
  • t}Ak

has Spice mi-425, black list option???????? plz tell if yes

• 2013-03-02 10:49
  • vG6A

this is a the best phone over samsung. u can get all features in low budget. camera quality is good. flash quality is so fine that in night time even u can feel proper lighting. only loophole is low internal memory. thanks.

• 2013-02-27 08:40
  • XuGT

i wana buy this phone i this good replay me

• 2013-02-19 16:20
  • t}9i

Have that phone ram and how many ram

• 2013-02-19 15:17
  • t}AJ

Hey Try Going To Settings And Wireless & Networks And Go To Mobile Networks.Click On The Sim Type Your Using(Master Or Slave).Go To Access Point Name and press the option button on your phone right next to your home button.Then Select New APN And You have to select Name And APN According To Your Mobile network.Same Goes For MMS Proxy And MMS Port.You don't Need To set the password's or the other rest.Hope That Helped..

• 2013-02-16 16:12
  • tevp

i am use spice mi 425 for 4 month but i not use 3G data service please help me

• 2013-02-15 06:34
  • 2@7V

Has anybody brought a protective cover for this phone?

• 2013-02-11 07:25
  • tevs

I am user of Mi-425 since 8 months. Its music,5mp camera quality is not so good. But as a android phone according price and feature it,s a better option than others.About updation Jaipur service centers says phone should be sent to Head Service center and it take 10 to 15 days is it true?

• 2013-02-07 11:54
  • utJ0

> In reply to aslam @ 2012-12-25 15:23 from tYZL - click to readMy phone working good after update. But in starting it take some time to adopte new version. But overall it working good and its battery backup increase due new version. So go for it but you will lose some App.

• 2013-02-04 20:41
  • rAP7

• 2013-02-04 20:26
  • rAP7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-11 16:28 from rJJf - click to readswitching0 lite off off during the call is due to proximity sensor .bro

• 2013-02-04 13:59
  • 9DIu

Does this phone have a RAM and GPU? If not, then how does it run so smoothly in the reviews (posted on Youtube).

• 2013-02-01 06:14
  • bELm
Total of 418 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-425 Stellar.