Spice Mi-495 Stellar Virtuoso - user opinions and reviews

220233

6.4
6.5
6.3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-05 04:11 from ut$Q - click to readdid u find any solution to it..?

• 2014-03-30 12:25
  • vbKY

My mobile big problem not open google error- plz go google play services so what problem

• 2014-03-23 14:27
  • Mtea

> In reply to prashanth @ 2014-01-21 15:06 from vIYS - click to readyes its bettry is too weak

• 2014-03-05 04:11
  • ut$Q

> In reply to tee jay @ 2013-10-20 13:15 from vGbD - click to readi have paid 3300 for its touch some days ago. but it again break. what should i do

• 2014-01-30 16:32
  • Hkq0

Using this phone for the last 11 months. performance of the phone, very good. only -ve point: battery.....

• 2014-01-21 15:06
  • vIYS

phone is quite good but i have paid 2500 for its touch and thats too much

• 2013-10-20 13:15
  • vGbD

> In reply to bibek @ 2013-08-30 05:51 from 2@f7 - click to readWhere is vikaspuri.. and where can I get flip cover for this set. And I want to know whether d android version can be updated or not.!!??

• 2013-10-20 11:30
  • YTJi

I bought before 3 months. This mobile used in very userfriendly. but Battery backup is very low. just 3 hours when I used in WLAN and DATA Connections. and Not saved in photos in facebook account and g+ just visit only. not import to any word fils and PDF file in E.Mail.

• 2013-10-08 08:25
  • IaHY

Hi guys..I baught this phone 3 months back through home shop18 though touch of the phone is ok but very poor bettery back guys.it comes with 1700 mh and doesn't work a whole day.1 more drowback is camara quality .its also nt as good as it should give in 8 mp.the worst thing of this phone is a heating problem.it was nt a good deal for me.so please guys do the reviews before perchase this product.

• 2013-10-07 11:39
  • vQ%M

service provide by spice is worst. don't go with spice

• 2013-09-27 12:28
  • K6tb

This phone is good but tools and part not available in the market . i give advise all people not purchase this phone . and this company.

• 2013-09-09 09:45
  • uu4W

See guys I m using this phone and it is giving me every thing
Which was there in the specs. Heating is occuring but I m not
Facing any big prob due that. And it has free servicing vikaspuri.
They will fix the phn on the spot and r not goin' 2 charge any
Amount. If they weren't able 2 fix it they will replace u with a
New handset. Free of cost

• 2013-08-30 05:51
  • 2@f7

it is a gud phone for wlan best screen n 245ppi is quite good.
but not the best phone in this range of smart phones I suggest not to buy.

• 2013-08-01 16:09
  • YUM6

Good phone but accessories are not available in the market.

• 2013-08-01 11:45
  • tT}V

> In reply to Srinu @ 2013-06-03 12:40 from v0GL - click to readyes,its an 3G phone

• 2013-07-29 12:05
  • rKYm

. Spice has buid one of the Worst phones in terms of Build quality. Heating issues from day one. Very very very poor battery life is a understatement and the worst is the Service centers are so useless and Cheats. Tried to buy a extra battery from spice service center and they charged me Rs 350 for the battery told me to pay first and the battery would come. 15 days later still no battery. Asked for a refund as i was shifting to Chennai. Once in chennai I contacted spice Service Center Deprosys Technologies Chennai. . When I tried to ask for the battery they said same battery costs Rs 650. When I called Spice HO they said the cost is Rs 350. If service centers are asking for 100% margins what or how can you trust this company. The service centers are Brand ambassadors of the company and if they are cheats then company should take action . If we follow The be Indian Buy indian slogan we always end up as losers.

• 2013-07-24 18:58
  • bCHM

this is d worse phone..lots of heating, no camera qualily,facing prblm with 2 mnth send to service center they r nt returning phone..quality of service center is even worse..say we dont hav d parts..made lots of cmplain ..but nthing goes right

• 2013-07-19 16:43
  • t}2T

> In reply to Srinu @ 2013-06-03 12:40 from v0GL - click to readyes it does support video calling and has 3G

• 2013-07-03 10:27
  • KxGI

> In reply to sandy @ 2013-05-29 19:58 from Xutj - click to readHi,
thanks for info. I have two Questions please give clarification.

1.Does it a 3G phone?
2. Will supports Video Callong??

• 2013-06-03 12:40
  • v0GL

boss!
I'm using ths phone till january and I cn't face any prob.
So as per my opinion ths is the best phone. no hngng prob.,no heatng,prob.

best .......best........best in ths range,no can beat

• 2013-05-29 19:58
  • Xutj
Total of 133 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-495 Stellar Virtuoso.