Spice Mi-500 Stellar Horizon - user opinions and reviews

Spice

7.1
7.0
6.9

> In reply to faiz @ 2013-04-24 12:02 from uukR - click to readvolume up and lock button

• 2013-05-01 11:58
  • Kg$j

> In reply to jayvalia @ 2012-12-24 07:57 from PEhB - click to readeven i want to the same javilya

• 2013-04-24 12:30
  • ut}j

how to capture the screenshot in this phone ?
and please tell me whats 'force GPU rendering' ?
and can anyone tell me what is the current backup password ?
please help me out guys ...i'll be greatful

• 2013-04-24 12:02
  • uukR

Hello All,

I need an Silicone cover of this mobile please any one help me?

• 2013-04-15 05:51
  • vGsE

Hello All,
I am Using this phone from past 5 months and i dint found any problem,

JUST I NEED AN SILICONE COVER OF IT IS ANY ONE CAN HELP ME....................?

• 2013-04-15 05:44
  • vGsE

> In reply to rohan @ 2013-01-29 12:26 from P$0W - click to readHi I used this phone since lounch I m glade to tell that I used many phone like nokia samsung etc but this is owsom spcly screen shot I use 3g nett its owsom speed camera quality so so but ok video quality ok .but its weight too much and olx classified does not comptbl otherwise i havnt any problem with it **** from me

• 2013-04-10 11:08
  • fCVg

I am using mi 495 from last tow month. no problem phone at this range. battery back up only i got a problem which is almost in all set. another now pc suite provided by company. concluded performance is well in this two months.

• 2013-04-05 15:59
  • vIHx

how to cnect wi-fi
cnecting problam
plese solv me

• 2013-04-03 09:47
  • KAbw

> In reply to Gabby @ 2013-02-23 13:30 from RxnW - click to read3G settings required contact u r srvce provider

• 2013-04-02 16:04
  • U@@0

> In reply to gajanan @ 2013-02-23 06:29 from 9xJh - click to readHi, try any free mail client like Push Mail it will work. I also had the same problem, was fed up and atlast gave a try with free mail client, and it worked. I think the stock client is having some issues.

Hope this helps

• 2013-04-01 13:58
  • PSLa

I bought this phone 4 months ago online in the first week of launch. It was awesome until last month when it just did not start.
I went to the Bangalore authorized service center and they took the phone and asked me to contact after two days. I called them and they said the phone is being sent to head office and will take 15-20 days for me to receive it; I had no choice than to wait and called back after 15 days. They told it may take a week more, I keep calling them every 3 days and its been a month now. Still waiting...:(
The phone is good but the support is just driving me crazy.

• 2013-03-19 15:44
  • U{4p

how to use 3G connection?

• 2013-02-23 13:30
  • RxnW

> In reply to noFUN @ 2013-02-14 11:26 from PVaq - click to readthanks man, that helps alot by taking screenshot.

but the pay really sux. :|

I hate QWERTY

• 2013-02-23 12:02

hi
i am not able to configure outlook on MI 500, it throws error cant find server but if i use inernet on it i can browes the my outlook email .can some one help me on what went wrong ?

• 2013-02-23 06:29
  • 9xJh

how can I use camera( back) of this phone as web cam after attaching it with PC, how to black list a particular no,

• 2013-02-22 17:17
  • KAC7

> In reply to noFUN @ 2013-02-14 11:26 from PVaq - click to readAnd how do you reach that Keyboard Setting.
I didn't see this Keyboard setting anywhere

• 2013-02-16 17:26
  • bCfx

> In reply to Gabby @ 2013-02-05 15:31 from RxnW - click to read@gabby:
You can change the setting in the keyboard setting,
- in portrait mode there are 2 options : normal & qwerty
- in landscape mode only Qwerty

screenshoot in ICS/JB =
press power & volume down at the same time, and hold them for 3 seconds..

• 2013-02-14 11:26
  • PVaq

how am update softwear

• 2013-02-11 08:42
  • vIb$

Friends,

Read this review very carefully and believe me I have tried to be unbiassed :

I purchased this phone on the day of launch and I was impressed that it had the dual-core CPU, a 512MB RAM, a big screen, dual sim. I liked the look but after using this is my honest feedbac:

1. While using internet on SIM2, I missed almost 9 out of 10 incoming voice calls on SIM1. I think this is the biggest draw back of this phone.

2. FM reception is very very poor. It searches the station everytime even if you have saved it.

3. Launcher hang problem: Even though its a dual core cpu phone, performance is sluggish. Some times laucher gets hanged

4. No pc sync with software - only content copying to SD Card.

5. No updates/ upgrades - on air or off air.

So, concusion is : even though desi players like Micromax, Spice or Karbonn are lauching phones with large screens and multicore CPUs, these are just rebranded Chinese phones. Yes, if you wish to enjoy latest Android versions, and cant by devices like Samsung, then go for them. Else, little shitty things.

• 2013-02-06 12:20
  • 2W9y

hi guys I just want to ask if the keypad can be turn in to 3x4?

Im not a big fan of QWERTY :|

and how to make screenshot?

• 2013-02-05 15:31
  • RxnW
Total of 230 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-500 Stellar Horizon.