Spice Mi-500 Stellar Horizon - user opinions and reviews

Spice

7.1
7.0
6.9

> In reply to shrikant @ 2012-11-16 18:24 from uuLx - click to readcall on *#36# u get proximity sensor

• 2012-11-20 07:11
  • uvp4

> In reply to anshul @ 2012-11-14 20:00 from bCX5 - click to readIs it has led notification light

• 2012-11-20 01:39
  • uvbg

> In reply to shrikant @ 2012-11-16 18:24 from uuLx - click to readcheck the "internal storage" space availability, there should be enough storage available in RAM to download apps I guess, to check this go to settings> storage > total storage.

• 2012-11-17 10:14
  • PSLa

I have used many variety of brand. But spice comes with many problems. I have used spice phone earlier. Then also there was a problem. But now its comes with vast problems. I bought a spice stellar mi-425 on 11.10.2012. But the phone was not working from 21.10.2012.I submitted my phone in service center on 25.10.2012. Today I am standing on 27th day from when the day the phone was dead. still my phone is in service center. As per the job sheet 21 days is the maximum limit a customer should wait. From the day I bought the phone, more than using, it was kept due to the defect. The service of spice provided to the customer is very pathetic. As per the general customer I suggested to the new customer don't switch to spice.

• 2012-11-17 06:07
  • YTLX

> In reply to hasan @ 2012-11-04 14:44 from mwDI - click to readPlease Read my Complaint,It is not solved--

to customercare, product

Dear Manages Smobility

I have recently Purchased (on 11.11.2012)spice mi500,it is very good looking but unfortunately after downloading few app. from PlayStore,now I am unable to downland any app from play store though phone memory is free up to 2GB & SD card memory is free up to 10GB.

when I push to start downloading, it is getting start,a line of downloading

------------------------------------- like this runs,but progress of downloading never shows endless time this line is ruining,but nothing can be download ,I don"t know what is the problem? please note that I have GPRS & WiF internet service.these services are running well.

One more Important defect is that battery backup is very poor in standby mode ,without using the phone battery is exhausted in 24 to 30 hours.

Please also guide about Proximity sensor ,

because I am unable to find this features in this mobile.

Please solve these problems as soon as possible.

with thanks--

*ShrikantChoudhary Damoh MP.India

• 2012-11-16 18:24
  • uuLx

Today I face a problem in this phone
M using vodafone nd my data connection off in minutes automatic..
I don't know yyy
I m facig this anyone help me

• 2012-11-16 16:09
  • fCNp

What a phone is this I suprised never ever hangs .what ever app you run

• 2012-11-16 16:07
  • rKaL

> In reply to anshul @ 2012-11-16 09:39 from bCX5 - click to readYou will have to edit System/build.prop file

• 2012-11-16 09:40
  • bCX5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-09 09:51 from U{{b - click to readJust root the device and change display model and ID to whatever you like instead of Spice Mi-500. I changed mine to Galaxy Note N7000.

That way you can easily connect to Exchange. Spice Guys can't do this because rooting voids warranty and officially they can not change the brand name w.o management consent.

• 2012-11-16 09:39
  • bCX5

where is the task manager of this phone???

there is any kind of cheat code in vodafone with this phone for using 3G network in 2G plan??

this feature is applicabe for some other phone..
bt i dont know ki this phone is ok with ir or not??

• 2012-11-16 07:04

Mr.Rohit
Example -you are taken 3g sim,It works fine in cities and whenever you go some areas where 3g network is not present,it also works with 2g network.It is good option.
AND in this phone ,3g video calling facility also there in addition to skipe BUT in micromax 100,110 ,Karbon A21,24 not there

• 2012-11-16 06:52
  • 2SRR

bought before 7 days. awesome phone. every thing is better.

• 2012-11-15 16:53
  • uv0P

excellent phone. Love it.

• 2012-11-15 08:52
  • KS6P

Hi I purchased this phone on 8th oct.working fine .Thanks to spice.How to use Navigation and any thing to pay for using A-GPS support?
Can u explain please

• 2012-11-15 08:47
  • 2SRP

> In reply to ilamaaran @ 2012-11-12 04:45 from 7t8G - click to readPhone does support Adobe Flash Player. Its just that Adobe decided to delist app from Google Play as technology is moving towards HTML 5.0

If you want to install Flash on Mi-500, download APK file from internet for Adobe Flash Player 11 and save to sd card. Download File Manager and then install thru.

• 2012-11-14 20:00
  • bCX5

> In reply to CSB @ 2012-11-08 07:00 from vGaL - click to readNo adobe flash player, no java but u can use desktop modem.

• 2012-11-12 04:45
  • 7t8G

plzz tell me there is any option in this phone
for using 2G and 3G network atthe same timeee

• 2012-11-10 12:42
  • 3sIH

what does 2g\3g option meean ? is it avlbl in nokia umia 710 ? i have confusion between these 2 phones .. pls help.

• 2012-11-09 12:53
  • 3sIH

Phone is good, but worthless as you cannot connect to Exchange for all your contacts, email. Only other app that works with exchange is moxier mail pay another Rs 2000. But as you cannot create and exchange account all your. This is useless for business needs. I also contacted support they were clueless. They have created a device id with "-" and " " and which gets rejected by exchange. They do not know how to change as well.

• 2012-11-09 09:51
  • U{{b

> In reply to CSB @ 2012-11-08 07:01 from vGaL - click to readGo to setings under data usage select the more option then select tethering and hotspot option inside that select first option usb tethering .. thts it. .pls ensure usb cable is connected

• 2012-11-08 18:07
  • U@E3
Total of 240 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-500 Stellar Horizon.