Spice Mi-530 Stellar Pinnacle - user opinions and reviews

Spice

7.1
7.4
7.1

Fabulous Phone. Excellent features and performance. But one issue is to crop the pictures for setting up them as wallpapers. It should be like samsung.

• 2014-04-09 11:39
  • uuhm

very good phone in very less price , never saw the front camera better than this mobile has .
only problem is , cant find its accessories online , i need to buy a flip cover and screen guard
can anybody help me

• 2014-03-25 10:05
  • PSLn

Phone is good...but problem is that my apps dosent get downloaded soon....more network issues.... takes more time...

• 2014-03-21 18:46
  • n1H$

Its marvellous I bought it online fron ebay 1 year back I never gone to service center regarding any issue only drawback is low quality flip cover I need to change it ...simply Awsome performence, nice pic and video quality ...

• 2014-03-16 12:32
  • 2@Xn

> In reply to Rahul @ 2014-03-06 18:19 from X}yL - click to readI am also looking for mi530 flip cover did u find it?? Plz share no..address of seller ..

• 2014-03-16 12:28
  • 2@Xn

i m searching for flip cover bt i cant find plz guide me where can i get

• 2014-03-06 18:19
  • X}yL
  • F

> In reply to [deleted post]i have cant be insreted it phone feature.....
for example Phonelock

• 2014-02-01 12:00
  • vwes

• 2014-02-01 12:00
  • vwes

i am using spice mi-537..everything is very good.but phone sound i am talking about phone speaker main..ohh i cant hear anything. Even i i get a call from a female i can't even understand what she is talking..very tone voice and very low.i can't say..this makes me upsets .now i am talking with a hands free or a Bluetooth. no solution i am getting. and one thing more .no accessories available for this phone in the market.

• 2014-01-07 16:03
  • vQ%M

After video recording when i hear the video, the sound is extremly low. Can someone help me to enhance the sound. Also can someone tell me whether this is the default sound for the phone or i am only facing this issue.

• 2013-12-23 19:15
  • tT}p

> In reply to Thirupathi @ 2013-11-06 15:05 from tUaC - click to readbut that's not company's fault

• 2013-12-05 16:58
  • uua$

Hi Friends,
Sorry for posting this one...But b care full about purchasing of Spice Mobile.Last month i purchased Mi-525 through online (saholic),when i opened this pack there is damaged head set and adopter in side and the mobile is also not in good condition like sound jack in side.
I called respective people every one escaping from that issue but it looks like second hand product.
they replaced head set and adopter,they are not replacing mobile for that they are saying its physical damage it will not comes under warranty.its soooo stupid answer..

From 1st day on wards i am requesting them but no solution ....

So i suggesting u people b care of purchasing any product..i lost my money foolishly..

Regards,
Thirupathi Bogaraju,
Chennai.

• 2013-11-06 15:05
  • tUaC

Hi Frnds,
I am having this phone till the date it is released & there is no issue in this phone till now almost 9 months gone.
I have around 20-25 games including games like FIFA 14 , Need for speed, Temple run , Temple run OZ, subway surfer & Many others.
No lagging in any game with all of them installed at one time.
& all messengers, fb everything working withour any lag.
I m not here to just give good comment one issue is there that signal in 2nd sim get disturbed if both the sims are working because I have 2 phones so i use this phone as a singal sim phone only.
Guys I dont know why people spend there hard earned money in samsung or Iphone.
People say they use there samsung or iphone for 3-4 years after spending 40k into that guys try to understand the concept if you buy this phone for 13k & change the phone year after year in that case also you save Rs1000 & at the end of 3 years you have 3 dual sim phone.
But if you want to just show off that you have note - 2 or Note - 3 then go & waste your money into that.

• 2013-10-05 09:39
  • XNpZ

> In reply to kalpit @ 2013-09-17 07:56 from uuNV - click to read@Kalpit : I have noticed this issue occurs more when there is a low Network Signal in the area. At present i am not facing this issue again. I have low Signal at my home hence the issue resurfaces when i reboot phone at home. I am contemplating to install a JB based Custom ROM . I have got one.. will do this in coming days ..

• 2013-09-25 00:50
  • ceKb

i use this phon awesome phon than any other phon.. its great than samsng s4 ... just one litl pro. is some times some pics not clear..but i have solution n solution is use cymera cam 4 clear..

• 2013-09-24 17:43
  • GQ9v

> In reply to diana @ 2013-08-25 09:41 from rJRq - click to readuse cymera cam 4 clear picss

• 2013-09-24 17:43

• 2013-09-24 17:16

> In reply to Crookbond @ 2013-09-14 09:19 from u{JT - click to readdear friend
i had same problem
you received any solution

• 2013-09-17 07:56
  • uuNV

Please Help : I am facing frequent issues of No Network in one of the SIMs. I often need to remove battery and sim and reboot several times to resolve this issue. I am on JB Official Spice Update. Please help if you know any fix..

• 2013-09-14 09:19
  • u{JT

> In reply to Ravi @ 2013-08-10 15:45 from bCaF - click to readDude auxus is fr 16500
Ull get 3 of these
Wat more u expect in ds price

• 2013-09-04 18:24
  • Hkqw
Total of 634 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-530 Stellar Pinnacle.