Spice Mi-530 Stellar Pinnacle - user opinions and reviews

7.1
7.4
7.1

Hello !

Spice Stellar MI 530 Pinnacle a great phone.

I am using this phone over two years, and found it to be a very good device. Initially was confused between Samsung Grand & Micromax Canvas HD. But after good research I went for this. And I am happy and fully satisfied with my decision.

During this long ownership of two years it never failed, there is not even single incident of hang/freeze. Several times it was dropped but I am lucky to have absolutely no issues. I ma using 32 GB SD Card and several times it was almost full with DATA. But device never showed any signs of stress or lag. It still gives me service over a day on a single charge on moderate use and Wifi on.

Only once it had a problem - software was corrupt due to some electrical problem in our area. MSEB supply had a problem Live and Earthing was crossed due to short. I turned off all electronic and other devices but forget to turned off charging to my device. Same day when MSEB guys arrived I switched on the flash and realized there is some problem. Next day handset was taken to the Spice ASC he tried to restore it and asked me to leave it for couple of days. As promised within two days handset was ready and ASC charged me just Rs. 150/- After that there is absolutely no issue.

One of my friend has also purchased Spice MI 535 device one year back and he too is happy with it.

I am fully satisfied with the Spice product and Service.

Good Value for money.

• 2015-02-25 15:32
  • u18h

there is no doubt that this phone very good at that time but two problem occur first it is very heavy weight and touch screen 99.99%crecked and broken that you can not change bcoz service centre demand more than Rs.6000/- that is worth less and if you changed with mi535 fake screen then it will no work and you may through out

• 2015-02-24 21:20
  • U@9C

I'll give 3.5 stars to this mobile. Coz dere's no accessories available in da market as well as parts and so on .. if u'll find luckily(parts) den itz costly as compared to others and dis is worst part . No doubt dis mobile has lot of features but dis problem ruined all good features .. otherwise i'll give 4 or 4.5 /5 ..

• 2015-01-24 10:46
  • uuN8

> In reply to pkardam @ 2014-03-16 12:28 from 2@Xn - click to readme too

• 2015-01-07 16:30
  • vbyx

> In reply to Pk Bhagat @ 2014-12-08 08:50 from U{1m - click to readu r ri8 bro

• 2015-01-07 16:24
  • vbyx

Write off your money within warranty

I recommend the user and buyer not to buy this brand at all. They sale features mobile at cheap rate. Hence you will start getting problems in most of the model within warranty period. Spice service centre will try to make money saying “not covered in warranty.” If you lodge complaints with customer care they have no answer when it will be resolved. After a long follow ups you will be tired and keep quite. If you post comments on FB – simply they will ask your details, will keep quite thereafter. You will not find required accessories in their showroom and even in open market. It’s like a Chinese mobile which provide no guarantee when leave showroom/vendor shop. They frequently launch new models which results no proper services for old models only within six months.

You earn money with hard labour – why to spend with SPICE.

They have also bloked me to write any comments on Facebook

• 2014-12-08 08:50
  • U{1m
  • spice pinnacle user
  • Rating0

where to find flip cover for this mobilee and price

• 2014-11-07 12:24
  • RK4@

> In reply to dondubbs @ 2014-09-26 21:35 from utPh - click to readthanks for password

• 2014-10-17 14:16
  • uua$

> In reply to surendra tikhile @ 2014-09-05 06:38 from uudd - click to read1122 is factory reset code

• 2014-09-26 21:35
  • utPh

i liked this phone and has never posed any technical problem in handling. am using this for last one and half year and yet running in good condition.
only drawback is battery capacity. it does not last for a day if you are game lover.

• 2014-09-08 09:56
  • wdNm

I need mi 535 factory reset input phone password

• 2014-09-05 06:38
  • uudd

I love this phone very much.I can install more more aplication in it.
Thanks spice

• 2014-07-18 12:55
  • U@Ha

I love it.very much

• 2014-07-14 20:04
  • rKE7

My phones display touch pad has been cracked I want to change it but in service center they said that the whole dosplay has to change & price has been Rs. 6800/-
Can I have get only touch pad of this phone ?

• 2014-07-08 14:51
  • rAgR

I bought this phone in Holland, as the other comment suggested it's a Wolfgang. Now my screen has a crack in it and I would like to fix it myself.

Does anyone know where I could buy a new digitizer + LCD unit??

I already found out it's not possible to replace the Digitizer only.

Thankyou

• 2014-06-08 12:33
  • 3KbZ

Friends i have one problem when i statrt deta connection on sim one it shows second sim not reachable same is case if i started deta on second sim first sim shows out of range if anybody call.
If having any solution plz convey

• 2014-05-18 08:58
  • rA68

how to hold my calls and ans the other calls plz tell me friends

• 2014-05-15 20:09
  • rAfy

> In reply to pkardam @ 2014-03-16 12:28 from 2@Xn - click to readIf you need a flip cover then look here
Exact the same phone.
Wolfgang at-as53n

Gr Cb1

• 2014-05-07 19:09
  • mAxy

Fabulous Phone. Excellent features and performance. But one issue is to crop the pictures for setting up them as wallpapers. It should be like samsung.

• 2014-04-09 11:39
  • uuhm
Total of 652 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-530 Stellar Pinnacle.