Spice Mi-530 Stellar Pinnacle - user opinions and reviews

Spice

7.1
7.4
7.1

I love this phone very much.I can install more more aplication in it.
Thanks spice

• 2014-07-18 12:55
  • U@Ha

I love it.very much

• 2014-07-14 20:04
  • rKE7

My phones display touch pad has been cracked I want to change it but in service center they said that the whole dosplay has to change & price has been Rs. 6800/-
Can I have get only touch pad of this phone ?

• 2014-07-08 14:51
  • rAgR

I bought this phone in Holland, as the other comment suggested it's a Wolfgang. Now my screen has a crack in it and I would like to fix it myself.

Does anyone know where I could buy a new digitizer + LCD unit??

I already found out it's not possible to replace the Digitizer only.

Thankyou

• 2014-06-08 12:33
  • 3KbZ

Friends i have one problem when i statrt deta connection on sim one it shows second sim not reachable same is case if i started deta on second sim first sim shows out of range if anybody call.
If having any solution plz convey

• 2014-05-18 08:58
  • rA68

how to hold my calls and ans the other calls plz tell me friends

• 2014-05-15 20:09
  • rAfy

> In reply to pkardam @ 2014-03-16 12:28 from 2@Xn - click to readIf you need a flip cover then look here
Exact the same phone.
Wolfgang at-as53n

Gr Cb1

• 2014-05-07 19:09
  • mAxy

Fabulous Phone. Excellent features and performance. But one issue is to crop the pictures for setting up them as wallpapers. It should be like samsung.

• 2014-04-09 11:39
  • uuhm

very good phone in very less price , never saw the front camera better than this mobile has .
only problem is , cant find its accessories online , i need to buy a flip cover and screen guard
can anybody help me

• 2014-03-25 10:05
  • PSLn

Phone is good...but problem is that my apps dosent get downloaded soon....more network issues.... takes more time...

• 2014-03-21 18:46
  • n1H$

Its marvellous I bought it online fron ebay 1 year back I never gone to service center regarding any issue only drawback is low quality flip cover I need to change it ...simply Awsome performence, nice pic and video quality ...

• 2014-03-16 12:32
  • 2@Xn

> In reply to Rahul @ 2014-03-06 18:19 from X}yL - click to readI am also looking for mi530 flip cover did u find it?? Plz share no..address of seller ..

• 2014-03-16 12:28
  • 2@Xn

i m searching for flip cover bt i cant find plz guide me where can i get

• 2014-03-06 18:19
  • X}yL
  • F

> In reply to [deleted post]i have cant be insreted it phone feature.....
for example Phonelock

• 2014-02-01 12:00
  • vwes

@Kalpit : I have noticed this issue occurs more when there is a low Network Signal in the area. At present i am not facing this issue again. I have low Signal at my home hence the issue resurfaces when i reboot phone at home. I am contemplating to install a JB based Custom ROM . I have got one.. will do this in coming days ..

• 2014-02-01 12:00
  • vwes

i am using spice mi-537..everything is very good.but phone sound i am talking about phone speaker main..ohh i cant hear anything. Even i i get a call from a female i can't even understand what she is talking..very tone voice and very low.i can't say..this makes me upsets .now i am talking with a hands free or a Bluetooth. no solution i am getting. and one thing more .no accessories available for this phone in the market.

• 2014-01-07 16:03
  • vQ%M

After video recording when i hear the video, the sound is extremly low. Can someone help me to enhance the sound. Also can someone tell me whether this is the default sound for the phone or i am only facing this issue.

• 2013-12-23 19:15
  • tT}p

> In reply to Thirupathi @ 2013-11-06 15:05 from tUaC - click to readbut that's not company's fault

• 2013-12-05 16:58
  • uua$

Hi Friends,
Sorry for posting this one...But b care full about purchasing of Spice Mobile.Last month i purchased Mi-525 through online (saholic),when i opened this pack there is damaged head set and adopter in side and the mobile is also not in good condition like sound jack in side.
I called respective people every one escaping from that issue but it looks like second hand product.
they replaced head set and adopter,they are not replacing mobile for that they are saying its physical damage it will not comes under warranty.its soooo stupid answer..

From 1st day on wards i am requesting them but no solution ....

So i suggesting u people b care of purchasing any product..i lost my money foolishly..

Regards,
Thirupathi Bogaraju,
Chennai.

• 2013-11-06 15:05
  • tUaC

Hi Frnds,
I am having this phone till the date it is released & there is no issue in this phone till now almost 9 months gone.
I have around 20-25 games including games like FIFA 14 , Need for speed, Temple run , Temple run OZ, subway surfer & Many others.
No lagging in any game with all of them installed at one time.
& all messengers, fb everything working withour any lag.
I m not here to just give good comment one issue is there that signal in 2nd sim get disturbed if both the sims are working because I have 2 phones so i use this phone as a singal sim phone only.
Guys I dont know why people spend there hard earned money in samsung or Iphone.
People say they use there samsung or iphone for 3-4 years after spending 40k into that guys try to understand the concept if you buy this phone for 13k & change the phone year after year in that case also you save Rs1000 & at the end of 3 years you have 3 dual sim phone.
But if you want to just show off that you have note - 2 or Note - 3 then go & waste your money into that.

• 2013-10-05 09:39
  • XNpZ
Total of 640 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-530 Stellar Pinnacle.