Spice Mi-530 Stellar Pinnacle - user opinions and reviews

Spice

7.1
7.4
7.1

> In reply to surendra tikhile @ 2014-09-05 06:38 from uudd - click to read1122 is factory reset code

• 2014-09-26 21:35
  • utPh

i liked this phone and has never posed any technical problem in handling. am using this for last one and half year and yet running in good condition.
only drawback is battery capacity. it does not last for a day if you are game lover.

• 2014-09-08 09:56
  • wdNm

I need mi 535 factory reset input phone password

• 2014-09-05 06:38
  • uudd

I love this phone very much.I can install more more aplication in it.
Thanks spice

• 2014-07-18 12:55
  • U@Ha

I love it.very much

• 2014-07-14 20:04
  • rKE7

My phones display touch pad has been cracked I want to change it but in service center they said that the whole dosplay has to change & price has been Rs. 6800/-
Can I have get only touch pad of this phone ?

• 2014-07-08 14:51
  • rAgR

I bought this phone in Holland, as the other comment suggested it's a Wolfgang. Now my screen has a crack in it and I would like to fix it myself.

Does anyone know where I could buy a new digitizer + LCD unit??

I already found out it's not possible to replace the Digitizer only.

Thankyou

• 2014-06-08 12:33
  • 3KbZ

Friends i have one problem when i statrt deta connection on sim one it shows second sim not reachable same is case if i started deta on second sim first sim shows out of range if anybody call.
If having any solution plz convey

• 2014-05-18 08:58
  • rA68

how to hold my calls and ans the other calls plz tell me friends

• 2014-05-15 20:09
  • rAfy

> In reply to pkardam @ 2014-03-16 12:28 from 2@Xn - click to readIf you need a flip cover then look here
Exact the same phone.
Wolfgang at-as53n

Gr Cb1

• 2014-05-07 19:09
  • mAxy

Fabulous Phone. Excellent features and performance. But one issue is to crop the pictures for setting up them as wallpapers. It should be like samsung.

• 2014-04-09 11:39
  • uuhm

very good phone in very less price , never saw the front camera better than this mobile has .
only problem is , cant find its accessories online , i need to buy a flip cover and screen guard
can anybody help me

• 2014-03-25 10:05
  • PSLn

Phone is good...but problem is that my apps dosent get downloaded soon....more network issues.... takes more time...

• 2014-03-21 18:46
  • n1H$

Its marvellous I bought it online fron ebay 1 year back I never gone to service center regarding any issue only drawback is low quality flip cover I need to change it ...simply Awsome performence, nice pic and video quality ...

• 2014-03-16 12:32
  • 2@Xn

> In reply to Rahul @ 2014-03-06 18:19 from X}yL - click to readI am also looking for mi530 flip cover did u find it?? Plz share no..address of seller ..

• 2014-03-16 12:28
  • 2@Xn

i m searching for flip cover bt i cant find plz guide me where can i get

• 2014-03-06 18:19
  • X}yL
  • F

> In reply to [deleted post]i have cant be insreted it phone feature.....
for example Phonelock

• 2014-02-01 12:00
  • vwes

@Kalpit : I have noticed this issue occurs more when there is a low Network Signal in the area. At present i am not facing this issue again. I have low Signal at my home hence the issue resurfaces when i reboot phone at home. I am contemplating to install a JB based Custom ROM . I have got one.. will do this in coming days ..

• 2014-02-01 12:00
  • vwes

i am using spice mi-537..everything is very good.but phone sound i am talking about phone speaker main..ohh i cant hear anything. Even i i get a call from a female i can't even understand what she is talking..very tone voice and very low.i can't say..this makes me upsets .now i am talking with a hands free or a Bluetooth. no solution i am getting. and one thing more .no accessories available for this phone in the market.

• 2014-01-07 16:03
  • vQ%M

After video recording when i hear the video, the sound is extremly low. Can someone help me to enhance the sound. Also can someone tell me whether this is the default sound for the phone or i am only facing this issue.

• 2013-12-23 19:15
  • tT}p
Total of 643 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-530 Stellar Pinnacle.