Spice Mi-530 Stellar Pinnacle - user opinions and reviews

Spice

7.1
7.4
7.1

Write off your money within warranty

I recommend the user and buyer not to buy this brand at all. They sale features mobile at cheap rate. Hence you will start getting problems in most of the model within warranty period. Spice service centre will try to make money saying “not covered in warranty.” If you lodge complaints with customer care they have no answer when it will be resolved. After a long follow ups you will be tired and keep quite. If you post comments on FB – simply they will ask your details, will keep quite thereafter. You will not find required accessories in their showroom and even in open market. It’s like a Chinese mobile which provide no guarantee when leave showroom/vendor shop. They frequently launch new models which results no proper services for old models only within six months.

You earn money with hard labour – why to spend with SPICE.

They have also bloked me to write any comments on Facebook

• 2014-12-08 08:50
  • U{1m
  • spice pinnacle user
  • Rating0

where to find flip cover for this mobilee and price

• 2014-11-07 12:24
  • RK4@

> In reply to dondubbs @ 2014-09-26 21:35 from utPh - click to readthanks for password

• 2014-10-17 14:16
  • uua$

> In reply to surendra tikhile @ 2014-09-05 06:38 from uudd - click to read1122 is factory reset code

• 2014-09-26 21:35
  • utPh

i liked this phone and has never posed any technical problem in handling. am using this for last one and half year and yet running in good condition.
only drawback is battery capacity. it does not last for a day if you are game lover.

• 2014-09-08 09:56
  • wdNm

I need mi 535 factory reset input phone password

• 2014-09-05 06:38
  • uudd

I love this phone very much.I can install more more aplication in it.
Thanks spice

• 2014-07-18 12:55
  • U@Ha

I love it.very much

• 2014-07-14 20:04
  • rKE7

My phones display touch pad has been cracked I want to change it but in service center they said that the whole dosplay has to change & price has been Rs. 6800/-
Can I have get only touch pad of this phone ?

• 2014-07-08 14:51
  • rAgR

I bought this phone in Holland, as the other comment suggested it's a Wolfgang. Now my screen has a crack in it and I would like to fix it myself.

Does anyone know where I could buy a new digitizer + LCD unit??

I already found out it's not possible to replace the Digitizer only.

Thankyou

• 2014-06-08 12:33
  • 3KbZ

Friends i have one problem when i statrt deta connection on sim one it shows second sim not reachable same is case if i started deta on second sim first sim shows out of range if anybody call.
If having any solution plz convey

• 2014-05-18 08:58
  • rA68

how to hold my calls and ans the other calls plz tell me friends

• 2014-05-15 20:09
  • rAfy

> In reply to pkardam @ 2014-03-16 12:28 from 2@Xn - click to readIf you need a flip cover then look here
Exact the same phone.
Wolfgang at-as53n

Gr Cb1

• 2014-05-07 19:09
  • mAxy

Fabulous Phone. Excellent features and performance. But one issue is to crop the pictures for setting up them as wallpapers. It should be like samsung.

• 2014-04-09 11:39
  • uuhm

very good phone in very less price , never saw the front camera better than this mobile has .
only problem is , cant find its accessories online , i need to buy a flip cover and screen guard
can anybody help me

• 2014-03-25 10:05
  • PSLn

Phone is good...but problem is that my apps dosent get downloaded soon....more network issues.... takes more time...

• 2014-03-21 18:46
  • n1H$

Its marvellous I bought it online fron ebay 1 year back I never gone to service center regarding any issue only drawback is low quality flip cover I need to change it ...simply Awsome performence, nice pic and video quality ...

• 2014-03-16 12:32
  • 2@Xn

> In reply to Rahul @ 2014-03-06 18:19 from X}yL - click to readI am also looking for mi530 flip cover did u find it?? Plz share no..address of seller ..

• 2014-03-16 12:28
  • 2@Xn

i m searching for flip cover bt i cant find plz guide me where can i get

• 2014-03-06 18:19
  • X}yL
  • F
Total of 647 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-530 Stellar Pinnacle.