Such a good phone.........wit all d specs 2 our requiredmeNT but stil.....only some knows abouT...diz..
Poor people....Dey r fooled by..Nokia n samsung.....
anywayz i also...Want diz...
Pliz frenz give me some info about diz fone..:)
Can someone please post the quadrant bench mark result spice Mi-530 Stellar Pinnacle please ?
Can someone please post the quadrant bench mark result of spice Mi-530 Stellar Pinnacle ?
Bharat, 12 Feb 2013amit khurana, plz tell about its battery performance, i mean how battery performs in music, in... moreHey ,
I charged the mobile today morning, 99% on charge, Used music for close to 1.5 hrs, 3G ON for 6.5 Hrs, including browsing, chatting. 20-30 mins of games, 30 mins on Call, I reach back home, and connect the charger to check and it started to Charge from 40%.
In short the Battery is powerful enough,
Although I noticed one thing, not sure if its cos of me moving from Samsung to Spice!.. when iam trying to multitouch and bring all screens Iam failing. So not sure if its something different Iam doing.
Is anyone else facing this issue?.. Or is this phone not Multitouch?
Amit Khurana, 12 Feb 2013Gazab!!! Excellent experience of this phone with amazing features. Front Camera quality in Vid... moreamit khurana, plz tell about its battery performance, i mean how battery performs in music, internet usage, call time etc. Plz share with us
Just bought the phone yesterday, The Camera though 8MP looks less than that.. not that clear, lil pixelated or cloudy.
Front Camera is good enough, and is better.
UI is smooth, no lags noticed, Comes with preloaded Antivirus, which is a Premium paid one!. So good Enough.
Loaded few games, and no Lags whatsoever.
The headphones are mediocre, its not a in-ear one, I had a Samsung i9003 earlier, used the headphones of that and works superb.
Let me know if any additional details are required.
Gazab!!! Excellent experience of this phone with amazing features. Front Camera quality in Video chat is chat is fabulous..
Finally I found dream phone in less amount.
could someone post sample pics taken from the cam of this mobile pls???
Ray, 11 Feb 2013Hey fanofkimi, can you tell me if it supports HTML 5 Browsers and what is the framerate of th... moreAs i told u before im not a techie..so cant comment in stuffs like HTML5 and framerate. But wat i can tell you here is the camera is not that great especially if u have a nervous hand. to get good picture u need to be more steady and focus needs attention. I currently have iphone 3gs which has only 3MP. The image clarity with my 3MP camera and 8MP camera of stellar is more or less same. One advantage is that stellar phone has a LED flash which my iphone 3gs didnt have so night mode will be good.
fanofkimi, 11 Feb 2013As informed earlier, here are my reviews about the spice stellar pinnacle phone. Please keep i... moreHey fanofkimi, can you tell me if it supports HTML 5 Browsers and what is the framerate of the highest quality of video recording. And do photos get blurred by even a slight movement ?
Final conclusion and no more review. Have combined all my review and posted as one. Ad few More points
Hurray!! Got the mobile a hour back. Have loaded a loads of App. Here is my review.
Color : Brown only( looks charming than black. i like it)
RAM Available : 980 MB (very good)
Internal storage : 765 MB +12.45 GB
External : 59.4GB ( 64 GB card Installed. you have formatted it to fat32) - wonderful. It support 64 gb and smooth
CPU : Mediatek (MT6577 1.2 Ghz, ARM V.7a Processor) bit disappointing
Pixel density : Says 240dpi as per my App ( running Android System info. app)
Sensors : All sensors by Capella
Review : one word ( very good ) ( Not excellent - ok)
Unbelievable touch screen quality and build as well - Excellent
Active sync: Works flawless and my offcial mails looks really excellent
As mentioned all the functions works great. 3G working Great. Though it is Mediatek process i don't see different in function very smooth and very goo response.
I've played close to 3 HD game and works very smoothly. ( though graphic is not on par to my Moto photon 4G)
I've played both 720P & 1080 P Videos and played flawlessly. very smooth.
NO LAGS IN CAMERA - Some one mentioned theat there is a lag in camera in the forum. one touch and works ( quickly)
Pic quality is good in both cameras ( rating good - not average). Transfer the pics to Desktop and check it is really good. In mobile it looks cheap.
I'm yet to do the benchmarkling test. Regarding display quality Average. Brighness is good grapic is ok. I won't say bad. Still not asa good as Moto or samsung. For 14 K this is a wonderful package.
Audio quality is not on par. listened to some sons with my Shure ear phones but still the punch is missing. This can not be a Music phone for you. ( Note: Rooted and installed Beats, SRS and Dolby - Now sound quality is really good)
SAR value : This is very important
A SAR value is a measure of the maximum energy absorbed by a unit of mass of exposed tissue of a person using a mobile phone, over a given time or more simply the power absorbed per unit mass. SAR values are usually expressed in units of watts per kilogram (W/kg) in either 1g or 10g of tissue.
United States: the FCC requires that phones sold have a SAR level at or below 1.6 watts per kilogram (W/kg)
European Union: CENELEC specify SAR limits within the EU, following IEC standards. For mobile phones, and other such hand-held devices, the SAR limit is 2 W/kg
SAR values for Spice phones as below ( for MI 530 Not know yet, but seems to be with in range)
Spice M-I280 1.61
Spice M-I300 1.79
Spice M-I350 1.62
Spice M-I425 1.72
Not able to post the vid today. will upload it before noon tomorrow. Also some more points to share
Bluetooth : Very very good. Paired with my Car Audio and phone and both works flawlessness.
Audio Jack is a Jack!!!. Some of my ear phone(3.5 mm) does not fitin properly.
Pixel rate is 208 dpi only as some of the graphics are not on par. process is good.
You don't need to spend time in rooting this phone as there is an option in settings itself ( One click).
But the big flaw that i am able to see is i am not able to boot in to recovery Mode easily, had to press the button heavily and also after getting in to recovery Mode not able to select any option. Basically it should be power button To used to select an option. Not working.
You should definitely use the pouch given or else the camera with get scratch very easily. OTG works great,checked with pen drive and external hard disk 1 TB which is excellent.
Also Checked the phone with full battery till dry test with 3G, phone, exchange mail,3D game, browsing, wifi, text message, 5 Hours Music with bluetooth and small videos. All together it withstood for around 8. 5 Hours. if only you use phone then it will work for around 7-8 hours for sure. Music can go up to 10 hours. seems ok for 5.3 inch mobile.
Final Notes :
After 4 days and too many experiments i can confidently say Now that i have made a right choice. for the money i've invested i can not find a better phone than this mobile.
Buy this mobile without any expectations and it will give you full of positive surprises when you get to use it.
Display : Never compare any brand with Samsung, Sony, LG (all those are more than 25 K. so it has a better display)
Notes to SPICE: Now you are playing the game. Without disappointing us please release a Quad core processor with 2 GB RAM and no one can beat you in India market. You can consider MI-530 as your Success.
Note: I am not a spice favoerer or not trying to support. My review is gunuine and all the above are just my opinion
just got the phone. installing few apps. will update you later.
sar : 1.254 w/kg. display and touch is fabulous in 14k.
more than value for money
abk07, 11 Feb 2013Hi fanofkimi thanks for the review.
Please clarify the following things:
1) What about the b... more
1) Too early to comment man. I got the mobile with 30% charge yesterday. Now it has come to 8%. wanted to drain it fully before charging. I guess battery backup should be descent considering 5.3 inch screen.
2) In Bangalore there are 2 major service centers. regarding the quality of service, i dont know.
3) No idea about the accessories. The box includes charger, lather case, usb to pc cable, quick transfer cable, screen guard and headset.
4. I saw samsung grand duos yesterday before buying this phone. somehow im convinced that pinnacle is much better product for its price. U decide wat u want to buy. I usually take risk n hence opted for spice. If you are not such type, dont bother buying spice as it may be a wrong choice to u.
I have bought this phone 2 days back... This phone is far better than Micromax canvas 2...
This phone has got awesome touch sense, colours, and gaming experience is good... can play HD videos without any problem and has battery back of 2 day on normal use (2550 mAH)...
I would say this is the best phone made by any indian company... until Micromax canvas HD comes into picture.
If you are worried upon Brandname of SPICE... need not to worry because IDEA has acquired SPICE and is no more any small company.
Hi fanofkimi thanks for the review.
Please clarify the following things:
1) What about the battery life?
2) How about the service and service centers?
3) What about availability of accessories like battery, handsfree etc?
4) I want to purchase a phone, dunno whether to go to samsung galaxy s duos or mmx canvas 2 hd or spice stellar pinnacle mi-530.
As informed earlier, here are my reviews about the spice stellar pinnacle phone. Please keep in mind that these reviews are purely based on my personal experience and i am not in-favor or against any body. Again i am not a techie, so wont touch too much on specs/numbers!!!!
1. Overall, This phone is a beauty. super value for money.
2. If your are a display lover(high clarity) then this is not the phone for you. Never compare this phone with Amoled phones. Its not even close. But i would personally rate this display as 8 out of 10.
3. Touch feel and sensitivity is amazing. Simply mind blowing. super smooth. I have still not loaded too much apps. so as of now there is absolutely no lag even while multi tasking.
4. Both cameras are pretty descent. But when you zoom an object, clarity reduces. I am yet to transfer the files to my pc. so currently cant comment more about the picture clarity. The spice service guys informed me that the clarity of the photo is amazing when transferred to PC(unless i see this personally i wont believe)
5. Spice shop guy has installed a media player(forgot the name) and the videos are terrific. especially the HD ones are awesome to watch. Again NO LAG.
6. Highlight of this phone is the speed at which the pages open via my wifi. Wifi is very fast. Youtube videos load smoothly.
7. Pop up play feature is lovely to work with. This is something which is unique for this phone.
8. All buttons are quite responsive and i haven't faced any issue till not.
9. One great plus point is that the back cover need not be removed to put the leather flap cover. This leather flap cover can be fitted directly to the back side of the phone which means double protection in case of fall.
10. This phone comes with a antivirus software which can be updated immediately over the internet. looks good so far.
11. I have made few calls using this phone and voice clarity seems to be really good. Infact i feel this noise suppression seem to work properly.
Apart from this, if any of you wanted to know something specific, pl let me know so that i am happy help. I know how eager you guys are waiting to know more about this device.
Bala Santhosh, 09 Feb 2013Sorry Guys. Not able to post the vid today. will upload it before noon tomorrow. Also some mor... morebro very nice and tank U a lot for Ur valuable info can U tell i can buy or not because i used SAMSUNG S2 recently i have sale it .. may i go for this phone ??