Spice Mi-535 Stellar Pinnacle Pro - user opinions and reviews

Spice

7.6
7.8
7.7

battery quality is so............. poor quality and customer care service is more poor

• 2015-04-01 13:01
  • uuNt
  • F

call time display light off

• 2015-03-29 20:15
  • t1$C

My cell is 10months old and my battery suddenly got swollen last week. I have never used any other charger neither do I charge it for long hours. The battery is now not lasting for more than half an hour. The warranty card says it provides battery warranty only for 6 months. what should I do? Should I purchase a new one? If yes, where shall I get it? Not able to find it online as well.

• 2015-03-29 15:15
  • X0xx

i need letest version in my spice mi 535 so plz tell me how to get it.....

• 2015-03-26 10:54
  • t7jq

spice mi535 screen glass cracks at center. where it available?

• 2015-03-20 15:42
  • uwNQ

Issues issues and only issues with this phone..8 months of usage and the battery does not last for evn 6 hrs..a very bulky phone..memory insufficient is the response to an attempt to download apps..touchpad of back key spoilt..display goes off n phone needs to be restarted everytime..for past 2 months its now in the company for servicing..no spare battery available..no response from 3rd party service center... Rude replies from customer care..and lastly indefinite waiting fr it to come

• 2015-03-11 08:03
  • Hku5

> In reply to Insufficient Space?? @ 2015-01-16 14:24 from Hkuj - click to readtry following to free space for downloading applications:
Go to system setting, then click on storage, then click on "Cached data" it will prompt " clear cached data?" click on OK, it will free space and now you can download applications

• 2015-03-02 13:37
  • vbRT

> In reply to Insufficient Space?? @ 2015-01-16 14:24 from Hkuj - click to readThe only solution to this problem is gain root access to ur. phone and delete the cluttering system logcat files...the main culprit of the issue. Uninstalling unwanted bloatwares might also help.

• 2015-02-24 22:13
  • uuLg

instead of its own charger,,, nt working properly with another charger during charging the phone.....

• 2015-02-22 19:19
  • Hkt2

I need MotherBoard.

• 2015-02-20 07:42
  • PUEr

I dont have option of import & export of contacts.And the other problem is u can't see ur own status and profile in Whats app.please suggest.

• 2015-02-17 18:52
  • rAW0

Same problem here. Glass it crack at the top. But touch works. V difficult to get spare parts for this phone. Not even flip cover

• 2015-02-16 12:48
  • YQSw
  • Insufficient Space??
  • Rating0

> In reply to Ras Siza @ 2014-12-30 09:23 from ftZm - click to readSame issue I am facing. Despite removing a number of apps and leaving enough Free Space and on one occasion even doing a Factory Reset, it starts to show 'Insufficient Space'.

• 2015-01-16 14:24
  • Hkuj

Good phone. But my display doesn't turn on at all during a call, even to end the call. I am alsalso having trouble with certain areas of my touch screen. Pls suggest some remedy.

• 2015-01-12 18:50
  • Ia4P

> In reply to manish bhagtani @ 2014-12-08 08:02 from 7j@A - click to readDear press upper lock key with -ve volume button at a time then display is shoot

• 2014-12-31 18:58
  • U@9s

I bought this phone last year in India but now strangest thing I can not download any app its say has no enough memory and I have nothing downloaded yet all deleted. Can any member of this company tells us what is problems.

• 2014-12-30 09:23
  • ftZm

i have using above mobile phone.so this phone battery damage now.pl help i will purch new one battery.

• 2014-12-28 10:16
  • XNpC

> In reply to manish bhagtani @ 2014-12-08 08:02 from 7j@A - click to readJust click the power button for 2-3 secs .you will see screen shot button

• 2014-12-24 22:41
  • U{nn

this phone is very good but its bttery backup is to short.......

• 2014-12-23 15:42
  • vb82

i have mi-535 mother board and 449 mother board,please call for more details abt spice.

• 2014-12-20 11:51
  • U@9E
Total of 606 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-535 Stellar Pinnacle Pro.