Spice Mi-535 Stellar Pinnacle Pro - user opinions and reviews

452056

7.6
7.8
7.7

> In reply to Prakash5 @ 2014-09-16 11:32 from PxN0 - click to readI agree with you. you said exactly correct. there is 12.5 gb internal storage. but only 1gb for app installing. this is the main problem. if 1gb is full, we can't install another app.

• 2015-04-23 21:38
  • vGCu

Useless. My battery is also nt lasting for even 1 hour. Don't know what to do. Costumer care is too useless. It's just been 4 months. I critically suggest not to trust this one.

• 2015-04-23 18:35
  • Hktx

can any tell me the camera app name in spice mi 535 as i want same in my htc

• 2015-04-21 04:49
  • v$CU

> In reply to umesh @ 2015-04-14 04:33 from 7j{9 - click to readMine also broken I ordered it from the below site today.

• 2015-04-14 16:56
  • PxZx

Sir phone is good but my front glass brokened. Please tell me where it available. I asked in service center they told not available. Please help me. Thank you.

• 2015-04-14 04:33
  • 7j{9

I need a screen of spice stellar pinnacle pro because it is broken and also touch

• 2015-04-13 06:22
  • te3e

I need battery

• 2015-04-09 09:47
  • X08a

battery quality is so............. poor quality and customer care service is more poor

• 2015-04-01 13:01
  • uuNt
  • F

call time display light off

• 2015-03-29 20:15
  • t1$C

My cell is 10months old and my battery suddenly got swollen last week. I have never used any other charger neither do I charge it for long hours. The battery is now not lasting for more than half an hour. The warranty card says it provides battery warranty only for 6 months. what should I do? Should I purchase a new one? If yes, where shall I get it? Not able to find it online as well.

• 2015-03-29 15:15
  • X0xx

i need letest version in my spice mi 535 so plz tell me how to get it.....

• 2015-03-26 10:54
  • t7jq

spice mi535 screen glass cracks at center. where it available?

• 2015-03-20 15:42
  • uwNQ

Issues issues and only issues with this phone..8 months of usage and the battery does not last for evn 6 hrs..a very bulky phone..memory insufficient is the response to an attempt to download apps..touchpad of back key spoilt..display goes off n phone needs to be restarted everytime..for past 2 months its now in the company for servicing..no spare battery available..no response from 3rd party service center... Rude replies from customer care..and lastly indefinite waiting fr it to come

• 2015-03-11 08:03
  • Hku5

> In reply to Insufficient Space?? @ 2015-01-16 14:24 from Hkuj - click to readtry following to free space for downloading applications:
Go to system setting, then click on storage, then click on "Cached data" it will prompt " clear cached data?" click on OK, it will free space and now you can download applications

• 2015-03-02 13:37
  • vbRT

> In reply to Insufficient Space?? @ 2015-01-16 14:24 from Hkuj - click to readThe only solution to this problem is gain root access to ur. phone and delete the cluttering system logcat files...the main culprit of the issue. Uninstalling unwanted bloatwares might also help.

• 2015-02-24 22:13
  • uuLg

instead of its own charger,,, nt working properly with another charger during charging the phone.....

• 2015-02-22 19:19
  • Hkt2

I need MotherBoard.

• 2015-02-20 07:42
  • PUEr

I dont have option of import & export of contacts.And the other problem is u can't see ur own status and profile in Whats app.please suggest.

• 2015-02-17 18:52
  • rAW0

Same problem here. Glass it crack at the top. But touch works. V difficult to get spare parts for this phone. Not even flip cover

• 2015-02-16 12:48
  • YQSw
  • Insufficient Space??
  • Rating0

> In reply to Ras Siza @ 2014-12-30 09:23 from ftZm - click to readSame issue I am facing. Despite removing a number of apps and leaving enough Free Space and on one occasion even doing a Factory Reset, it starts to show 'Insufficient Space'.

• 2015-01-16 14:24
  • Hkuj
Total of 613 user reviews and opinions for Spice Mi-535 Stellar Pinnacle Pro.