T-Mobile Comet - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

6.5
6.5
6.3

I like this comet but one thing I hate is it runs very slow espercially when I need it most other than that, its perfect.

• 2012-12-19 23:17
  • N7Ax

I hate this phone its to small and you can't download ANYTHING ! Horrible choice of a phone, its always freezing its just horrible phone to have

• 2012-12-02 16:07
  • qT}A

The comet uses a full size sims card the specs are wrong! Also if you are running low on storage, move items especially downloads to your internal SD card. The one that you put in the small slot, do not use the internal phone storage.

• 2012-11-11 12:24
  • Is5t
  • F

Ok, I have a comet and my phone storage was full and then I decided to buy a new micor sd card and it still says my phone storage is full.... can someone please help!!!!! Message me on Facebook or Twitter (Facebook: Alan D. Juarez) (Twitter: Ohcrapsitsalan)

• 2012-10-18 07:15
  • YiUs

• 2012-10-18 07:14
  • YiUs

Hi,my device has T-Mobile comet android 2.2 can't receive incoming calls. The number is busy and the calls come as missed calls.What could be the problem.

• 2012-10-08 10:42
  • i55L

do not get this phone people it lags really bad all the time, and after a few months of use it will start to randomly hang up on your incoming calls, turn itself off or restart itself. It will also freeze or crackle what your looking at on the screen i take very good care of my phones so this truLY IS A PROBLEM i mean it was never dropped scratched or anything i have had the phone for over a year and can tell you its a piece of crap i am going to get a new phone now, the exhibit 2

• 2012-08-19 18:41
  • 4%p@

why i can't use 2g line internet?? this phone 2g right?? i have buy line 2g internet, unfortunately when i'm enter that sim, it cannot connected. :(

• 2012-08-04 16:54
  • PS6k

How come I cannot download instagram?? Its an Andriod 2.2 version!!

• 2012-07-26 18:25
  • Nw8{

> In reply to cliff @ 2012-04-22 16:50 from v0XE - click to readMy guess is your wrong. The green light means 90% charge, enough to get up and go. the HTC G2 works the same way.

• 2012-06-11 20:43
  • 4@su

In charging , when the light on the top turns to green it means it is full charge but its only 90% only i dont get it somebody tel me?

• 2012-04-22 16:50
  • v0XE

its a tmobile because de ideos have diferents networks bands

• 2012-04-19 15:39
  • Mfxm

> In reply to casey @ 2012-02-12 02:27 from UeX0 - click to readIt's a huawei comet not a t-mobile tap, i've seen both phones and I own a comet

• 2012-03-09 17:39
  • 4n3I

> In reply to andy @ 2012-02-01 10:42 from JGx2 - click to readit is huawei ideon in some countries, but in the U.S. it is T-Mobile Tap.
Love the phone, i used to work with T-mobile USA.

• 2012-02-12 02:27
  • UeX0

this is huawei ideos ,not t mobile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2012-02-01 10:42
  • JGx2

It's a good phone regarding the price but I'm having a problem.can anyone tell me that whether there is any file manager in it or not

• 2012-01-27 08:01
  • uNVC

I have had this phone for 4 months, it does everything I need it to do and more. I luv it!!

• 2012-01-21 02:10
  • 4DxE

this is a good phone 4 the price and 4 the things it is offering i love it cuz i hav it

• 2012-01-02 10:41
  • Kh5G

This is an OKAY phone if you're looking for a very low priced, bare bones android. Huge plus for stock android 2.2, loud speaker, and Swype. Huge minus for rampant app incompatibility, no multi touch and small screen.

I'm not sure why so many apps don't work for this phone considering its 2.2 Gingerbread, but I suspect the extra small screen. Even the Google+ app isn't compatible. Good for kids, as a backup or if you're really trying to save some cash, but I wish I'd saved up and bought something a bit better.

• 2011-11-16 22:08
  • DDDt

can you tell me this phone is good for internet browsing?heavy duty surfing and like desktop pc internet browsing?secondly its gpu is under discussion some ppl say it doesnt have gpu in real?

• 2011-06-30 16:35
  • uWyn
Total of 64 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile Comet.