T-Mobile G1 - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

7.4
7.6
7.6

Hmm.....alot of speculation from alot of fanboys. I don't see why all the hate. The phone hasn't even been released and yet it is being compared to the iPhone. I hope that you guys don't buy this phone because I wonder what you would do to yourself if you actually started to like the phone. I think that this is actually going to be a great, powerful, and versatile phone, and YES alot of people do use the full qwerty keyboard. Alot of people actually look forward to it.

• 2008-09-24 05:33
  • jrY$

lol htc made in taiwan. remember the movie Armageddon where the rusian said....lol btw ugly hewww

• 2008-09-24 04:46
  • ibXq

wait and see? I can already see that this phone is 117 x 55.7 x 17.1 mm which is way too big compared to others in this category. And at 158g is way too heavy! Game Over google!

• 2008-09-24 03:01
  • Fvku

Let's wait and see

• 2008-09-24 02:52
  • PAdK

thanx 4 ths informatio... Very helpfull

• 2008-09-24 02:14
  • Tmp%

> In reply to Zack Sandoval @ 2008-09-23 23:26 from jrY$ - click to readYou are right I am surprised that there are so many negative comments on something so pretty! Can't wait to get it, I'm gonna get the brown one to match my belt!

• 2008-09-24 00:20
  • jrY$

This phone will be better than the shameless and expensive SE Xperia! A new OS, can't wait to try it in person! SE and Nokia don't have the same innovation plan as HTC!

• 2008-09-24 00:18
  • 4Bbn

> In reply to Tyler Fountain @ 2008-09-23 22:21 from jrY$ - click to readYou are completely right Tylor. People just talking bla, bla, bla without any knowledge about capabilities of G1.

Regards,

Stash

• 2008-09-23 23:42
  • pFTJ

What are you talking people? Bad this, bad that, bad OS etc. Are you crazy? Android OS - platform is a great with a lot of capabilities. Hey, wise guys! You are which just talking about that how bad is G1, I am asking you is somebody of you hold this phone of his hands. WHAT? I can't hear you. No. So, if I understand right. All of you talking BLA, BLA, BLA, about phone which are you seen only on the picture. Shame on you, wise guys.

Regards,

Stash

• 2008-09-23 23:35
  • pFTJ

I Love the android it looks like the best thing in the world, plus it is PRETTY i cant wait to get in my hands

• 2008-09-23 23:26
  • jrY$

looks rather poor next to the htc touch HD lol

and this phone, rather than the iphone, can actually send MMS's!

what an age we live in!

no please dont buy this phone, android isnt gna be as great as you lot make out

• 2008-09-23 23:09
  • nxwQ

what a F*cked up phone!!

• 2008-09-23 22:33
  • Yfx1

Just beware of what this phone lacks before you buy it. IF the things that it lacks doesn't bother you (just like the iphone, and i own a 3G) then by no means get this phone if you like it!

• 2008-09-23 22:28
  • 02gm
  • Apple B/S Marketing
  • Rating0

This parody of a phone should have been never released. Let's cross our fingers that XDA folks graft Android onto Touch HD and Touch Pro...

• 2008-09-23 22:22
  • SbkG

Plus, how many lag issues did the iphone 3g have when it came out? It was out for a year AND STILL had bugs. Updates fix them, that's all!

• 2008-09-23 22:22
  • FvXs

I have experienced this phone first hand at a private investor's meeting and all the hater's on this forum is cmopletely unfounded! You have only seen pictures and and a slideshow. You all should withhold judgement until more people have the phone in hand. This is reminisent to when the Iphone launched. People's knee jerk reactions and fanboyism never ceases to amaze me!

• 2008-09-23 22:21
  • jrY$

Anroid OS looks amazing. Sure it doesn't have everything, but the iphone OS has been out for over a year and it's still missing standard features that basic cell phones have. Plus the price is excellent for a phone with a full VGA screen as big as this one. It's ugly but it looks like it gets the job done. I thought I would love the iphone but I remember when I tried it for the first time last year I ended up hating it. This may be the case with this phone, but everyone who's hating on it should give a try before mouthing off.

• 2008-09-23 22:20
  • FvXs

cheap phony phone with no essentials whatsoever. shame on you htc, could've made a better platform or at least rely on windows os instead of this iphone-replica os.

• 2008-09-23 21:43
  • P@$5

This phone is an absolut joke! Its so arkward, ugle and soo slow!
The iPhone is still the best Internet, music, smart device on this planet! You will be a complete fool to purchase this so-called smartphone!

• 2008-09-23 21:32
  • pI5G

Is Android OS good and better than other? This phone is quite too big and heavy. No share memory? Come on!! How many peope here like to use QWERTY keyboard? I wouldn't stick with it for 2 years contract. The good things that you can install any software you want t0, and no need to sign a data plan? I'd try it, but not going to sign up for 2 years contract.

• 2008-09-23 20:32
  • b61G
Total of 1272 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile G1.