T-Mobile G2x - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

6.9
6.6
6.5

pls if i share file it go straight to phone memory why or there is a settings? 2. pls show me the fm radio??

• 2014-11-19 09:57
  • fsWq

why does it go off automatically when am downloading some staff online

• 2014-11-09 11:42
  • fq8U

Ive had this phone for a year. its horrible. very slow and slow and old operating system. dont bother.

• 2014-10-26 18:03
  • YgW3

can I get the network unlock pin. from Kenya

• 2014-09-17 10:53
  • fmxY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-17 21:36 from jAJG - click to readDon't be so obvious annonymouse

• 2014-08-11 18:12
  • Q%Kc

how unlock my lg
can you send me the unlock no.

• 2014-06-09 16:02
  • S0uh

Its a decent phone, but kinda wish I could upgrade OS. It has actually survived children, which is near impossible. Got it when it was new, but should problably upgrade.

• 2014-05-19 10:04
  • kVTg

Im writing this right now on my tmobile g2x. I dont know what all these people are complaining about... do you guys all work for apple or samsung or something? I got this phone a year ago and it still works great and does everything i need it to. This isnt exactly the iphone 5 but i didnt have to spend 400 bucks or get on a contract to get one.

Hdmi out is great. Decent tegra 2 3d graphics. Camera is decent. 4g and wifi work well. No dropped calls. Touchpad is responsive. I do wish i could update the os and get hid support for a bluetooth keyboard though. I havr had a freeze here and there if too much background stuff is running but i dont need to run 20 apps at once anyways.

• 2014-04-30 08:52
  • 8bCG

hello guys
i need help, my videos are not displaying big as a used to be. my videos r very small when i'm playing them.

• 2014-04-04 11:53
  • fuvF

update your g2x manually on lg.com to version P999-V21y and the shut downs/overheating etc should all be fine after update. automatic updates Over the Air were limited time, you must update yourself now to fix those issues.

• 2014-03-10 23:09
  • YiJ3

I was very excited about this phone when I first purchased it having been told that OS would be updated "in a few months". However, after three years and counting the OS never got moved up from GB and the phone started to act up by shutting itself down and sound becoming really annoying, speakers almost unusable...
I think the class action law-suite is in order. They should at least know if you don't deliver, you pay.

• 2014-02-17 21:36
  • jAJG

I got a letter in the mail not long ago saying I might be part of a class action lawsuit involving this phone. It said there were known issues with things like freezing, spontaneous rebooting, and other things that made the phone not worth the price. If I had COMPLAINED about this to T-Mobile prior to a certain date, I was eligible to receive something like $20 in compensation.

This phone has been junk since around my third day of owning it - do yourself and favor and pass it by.

• 2014-01-28 23:05
  • 495S

Honestly, I was fine with this phone for a couple of days. Then it started to freeze up, got slow, etc. I now hate my phone. It is slow, turns off and on randomly out of now where. I have had my G2x for about 1 1/2 years im pretty sure. I do not recommend this phone. Look for either an Iphone or a droid razr m. I am getting one of those. DO NOT GET THIS PHONE. HONESTLY THEY NEED TO GET RID OF THEM. THEY SUCK.

• 2014-01-16 04:50
  • 0aB}

> In reply to CrwnClwn @ 2014-01-03 07:43 from PZ9} - click to readnope. LG said it will never get ICS.

• 2014-01-06 02:34
  • i$8w

it can upgrade to ICS or JB?

• 2014-01-03 07:43
  • PZ9}

Hello all Is there a method, program, or updated, which makes the device used to read the text written in Arabic without sporadic shows it as well as you can add Arabic as a language in writing within languages ​​Amugodh writing on the device and thanks

• 2013-12-24 19:34
  • fqc9

is there any way to call native 3G video call by G2x

• 2013-12-21 13:24
  • K2FA

> In reply to toda @ 2013-11-12 10:38 from fueu - click to read1.download this and install

2.connect ur phone & complete drivers installation
3.Go to settings>wireless>tethering>usb tethering (tick)
4.disconnect & reconnect

• 2013-11-22 08:14
  • tjKB

Cant connect with my computer, am using windows 8. I have tried everything, I need the specific drivers to install on my pc. somebody help. my email kofih@ymail.com. thanks

• 2013-11-12 10:38
  • fueu

why is the notification leg of dis fon not working ...

• 2013-10-26 18:46
  • fuvy
Total of 235 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile G2x.