T-Mobile G2x - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

6.9
6.6
6.5

Hi is it possible to upgrade ics or jelly bean on g2x ? if so how ?

• 2013-03-19 17:14
  • v{Nh

hi can any one kindly tell me hoe to turn off vibration while writing text messages....i m using android 4.1.1 on g2x.....

• 2013-03-16 12:10
  • PDTg

hi
i am currently using optimus g2x with android 4.1.1 just want to know that while writing text message cant find the way to turn off the vibration while writing the text message on on-screen key board.....kindly tell me the procedure to turn it off ....thanks

• 2013-03-16 05:26
  • PDTg

my phone keep poor picture?who can i keep good regulation picture?

• 2013-03-13 14:01
  • K2Gg

> In reply to WraNgLeR @ 2013-02-17 18:34 from KIq{ - click to readHi, you have to go xda I already sold this phone around a Year and now I have Optimus 4x, for me hellfire roms are nice but you have to know all about custom roms, I was using v1.5 and now have v1.9 go and take a look http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=1501667

• 2013-03-03 20:49
  • QL5F

no radio

• 2013-02-19 17:28
  • N9@S

Guys i want to use ics ... But as its officially not announced for this mobile so i cant find a stable rom... Please if you know where to download kindly give me link... I will be highly thankful to you for this act of kindness....

• 2013-02-17 18:34
  • KIq{

Which is the EMI number from the warranty information booklet?Or where do i get it?Is it the one on the package box?

• 2013-02-15 07:35
  • fsPf

> In reply to vibhav.mujumdar @ 2012-05-17 18:36 from utEw - click to read512mb RAM sucks? I would say yes and no. Yes because most of the new phones do have 1gb ram, unfortunately this phone was released 2011 and I guess LG didn't thought of using 1gb on their dual core phone lol.

Anyway, 512 ram isn't that bad either, try using ICS on g2x and you'll see how fast this phone is.

Cooling System - Biggest issue you'll have on this droid. Its CPU overheats which causes phone, camera or every app to hang and needs restart, it also sucks the life out of your battery :(

Battery Life isn't that awesome but is pretty much usable, just be sure to be patient removing your battery when g2x overheats, next thing you know power is down to ZERO. aha!

Performance - awesome!, it can match up in terms of speed, graphic engine. I don't have issues playing droid apps on this phone.

Speaker - I guess, LG needs to rework on it's audio (Loudspeaker sucks), the quality of the sound is great when using headsets(you just have to learn how to play with Equalizer and whatnot)

Camera - 8mp is doing what it should. But, It's getting some errors when recording videos.

HDMI port - One of the plus feature on g2x.

my rating: 8/10.

P.S: haven't tried using network data (3G), I prefer using my phone on wi-fi hotspots :D

• 2013-02-15 04:14
  • T6r}

> In reply to jubail @ 2012-12-06 05:56 from IaDs - click to readyes it's possible. I bought mine a year ago, just like what other says about g2x it's superior in quality except for its battery life.

• 2013-02-15 03:37
  • T6r}

Pls am using t mobile g2x and i cant find the radio icon

• 2013-02-14 19:57
  • NuPx

> In reply to elly @ 2013-01-29 16:08 from NHHv - click to readlook for it under the media room icon. but remrmber you need to connect the headphone, even if you going to use the speaker, this because it usesas an fm antenna

• 2013-02-11 02:43
  • jAYZ

i see radio in its specifics but i cant see it so i cvant listen to radio

• 2013-01-29 16:08
  • NHHv

> In reply to SUNNYsoft @ 2013-01-10 12:56 from ftKb - click to readhad both g2x blows it away in all aspects except battery life.

• 2013-01-24 14:13
  • YcKG

Can't find my radio icon on my menu hence can't listen to the radio.

• 2013-01-19 20:39
  • N7AA

can someone tell the best to choose between LG Gx2 and T-Mobile mytouch 4G

• 2013-01-10 12:56
  • ftKb

> In reply to Tech News Best @ 2013-01-05 22:24 from jSqs - click to readIt's 8 GB. Only 5 is available after OS and real space of memory in GB. Check any 8GB phones or SD memory's if they are really 8gb in space.

• 2013-01-09 15:50
  • qKpT

Specifications are wrong. It's 5 Gig internal memory, not 8.

• 2013-01-05 22:24
  • jSqs

I have bought this mobile about a month ago... I m having only 1 problem that 1080p videos lags alot.... plzz can someone tell me how can i play 1080p videos properly...??? thanx in advance....

• 2013-01-05 11:22
  • KIqh

Yes if you contact t-mobile

• 2012-12-22 04:20
  • vmAH
Total of 232 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile G2x.