T-Mobile HD2 - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

7.3
7.2
7.1

hey everyone please help me find this app wmTorrent a full version no trial please : )

• 2010-06-10 04:57
  • 4fci

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-05-23 20:56 from jrY$ - click to readPhone does freeze frequently, even when you go into task manager and exit all the applications that are running. It overheats and crashes when you recieve a text while you're texting out. Ridiculous, they should have a recall. I sold mines after a month of using it. Sure, the features are amazing, but we need a phone or an OS that can run them smoothly. Maybe Windows Mobile 7 will do a better job.

• 2010-06-02 21:07
  • q9A2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-05-23 20:56 from jrY$ - click to readwhat a load of rubbish

windows mobile is awesome. it's so adaptable.

• 2010-06-02 00:55
  • nxwR

buy it from ebay

• 2010-05-28 06:49
  • Sa%D

This phone is a failure. WM OS is awful. Phone freezes constantly, the update from Tmobile doesnt help. Good luck sending emails and texts without having to pull your battery at least 3 times a day. This phone needs android. WM isnt doing it for me. This definately isnt the iphone killer, this is the iphone seller. flop!

• 2010-05-23 20:56
  • jrY$

go to www.t-mobile.com/wmupgrade.com a system upgrade fixes alot of things :) back up everthing before u do do it though

• 2010-05-22 19:22
  • jrY$

i want this phone so bad, but tmobile dont have it on stock :( can't wait to hack this phone lol

• 2010-05-14 14:52
  • 0gxU

the phone it's nice but,winmo it's a bad OS,android is the future.

• 2010-05-14 05:40
  • 43CG

> In reply to toddk @ 2010-04-17 06:54 from RbXv - click to readhave you used this phone??? this phones BLOWS THE IPHONE AWAY!!! HANDS DOWN!!! The only reason iphone is soo popular is because everyone are zombies and followers. I worked for atnt for 3 years and had more complaints about the iphone than any other phone. There is nothing this device doesnt do, really, and it will only get better with time. Sorry buddy, iphone will fall soon, actually already starting eversince android was released dont worry though it will be one sexy paperweight at some point, lol!!!

• 2010-05-12 07:49
  • 4DW5

Ive had a my touch for the past 6 months or so and love the os and was a bit skeptical about getting another windows phone with all the problems ive had in the past....all i can say is "wow"!!! if you were unlucky like a buddy of mine and got a bad apple just exchange it. I love this phone and def think imo that is blows the iphone away and with its growth in popularity you will see more and more accessories and updates for it including windows 7 mobile which was mentioned again yesterday by one of the spokespersons of htc. Cant wait!!!! def a phone for the experienced user because the possibilities are endless. Great looking, excellent functionality, endless potential....a must have for tech junkies!

• 2010-05-12 07:41
  • 4DW5

Just got mine at first or froze up but had a few days to play and has not hung up orf froze since love the phone coming from android was not sure on the OS but I love it.

• 2010-05-11 14:45
  • 4Qxw

i have tmobile hd2 , my problem is that my wired stereo headset comes with my mobile its buttons i.e. play/pause reverse forward call end /accept not working only work stereo music , why the buttons on the headset not working.

if any one have answer please give me asap

• 2010-05-10 10:41
  • vGgb

The worst phone ever .... Don't buy it .....

• 2010-05-08 21:16
  • jKsS

i've been reading reviews/comments both good n' bad, i kno winmo OS is a total POS, screwed up an elegant device....now thats not my point to rant, but my point is that my upgrade is due on june 29th n' im looking for a phone that can b use as a modem (wi-fi is a plus) on my pc w/o costing me extra for home internet, also i can get HD2 for $170....now can anyone tell me, what phone in this planet can i get to hav the same features n' doesn't cost a fortune to buy it?

• 2010-05-07 11:54
  • Rbq2

Will the T-Mobile version of the HD2 work on Canadian 3G+ Networks? - If unlocked of course.

Note: I'd be in the Toronto area.

(I.E. Bell, Rogers, Wind, etc.)

• 2010-04-30 22:35
  • IBMx

Spb Mobile Shell v3.5.2.Build i installed this , how can i go back to my previous theme please :S

• 2010-04-30 01:34
  • 4fc8

about that freezing issue, just go back to tmobile and they will replace the phone..my friend had the exact problem and they replaced it no questions asked.

• 2010-04-28 03:26
  • i4fG

> In reply to HELP @ 2010-04-23 00:26 from 4fcK - click to readTry coreplayer it dose divx avi files

• 2010-04-25 05:32
  • Yax%

please can somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
i need a divx player or avi please!!!!!!!

• 2010-04-23 00:26
  • 4fcK

the battery hasn't been an issue for me. the slow downs and freeze ups have. after a couple of mods it seems much better.
i wonder if these are software issues and not hardware issues......has anyone out there cured their HD2's running problems yet?

• 2010-04-22 22:41
  • RbXv
Total of 164 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile HD2.