T-Mobile HD2 - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

7.3
7.2
7.1

no, it was a even swap. by the way, i removed the sd card and 90% of the issues have stopped (freeze up,slow downs)also per htc i removed the messaging icon from the sense bar. the phone is fast.

• 2010-04-22 22:32
  • RbXv

> In reply to tsk @ 2010-04-19 03:51 from RbXv - click to readdid you pay for anything to swap ur iphone 3g???

• 2010-04-20 19:39
  • 4{%7

i just got my HD2 a hour ago. f'in b.a. piece of iron. and all it cost me is a even swap for a iPhone 3G. I AM HAPPY. but it does hangup and or lag. it needs a firmware update bigtime

• 2010-04-19 03:51
  • RbXv

> In reply to toddk @ 2010-04-17 06:54 from RbXv - click to readI'm not a fanboy and I'm not a hater, but the iPhone 3g DOES suck.
This is based on my own personal experience with it in comparison to many other devices that I have personally used on my own.
So its definitely just one man's opinion, but there you have it.

• 2010-04-18 23:01
  • kRwW

I have to say that althought the battery is just 1230Mah, this phone holds a charge much longer than my Nexus One did and it certainly lasts longer on 3G than my Iphone 3G.
I get a full day and then some on this battery.
Go figure.

• 2010-04-18 22:58
  • kRwW

> In reply to Adolfo @ 2010-04-16 00:05 from qAbK - click to readYou need to try out the phone then i guess. This "small" battery gets me through the whole day, and I have 3g on the whole time.

• 2010-04-17 23:54
  • qK0a

ever notice how everyone says the iphone sucks? the iphone is the benchmark people. you can gold plate a turd, but it's still a turd. even with the 3g's 400 something MHz processor it still is better. you people have iEnvy

• 2010-04-17 06:54
  • RbXv

Scary part is the battery, Standard battery, Li-Ion 1230 mAh This wont last nearly half of what they specify. Impossible to do with a display of that size and processor of 1Gz. Better carry plenty of charger cables where ever you go.

• 2010-04-16 00:05
  • qAbK

ive had the iphone twice, blackberrys, nokias, samsungs, the htc hd and many others. i never got a phone from the carrier and always bought them off the internet. ive been through about 25 phones in the past two years. this phone is by far the best phone ive ever used.

and if your phone lags, do a hard reset and it should stop.

• 2010-04-14 21:16
  • xCPZ

hd2 is the BEST phone I have every used in my life..so far! the iPhone is like a used 1992 Honda Civic compaired to the new HTC HD2, a NEW 2011 Mercedes S550!!! Now tell me how I can compair the two...Can't do it...! iPhone's got no class againest the HD2...

• 2010-04-13 02:20
  • I3Pq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-04-08 20:58 from NP@e - click to readit is well planned. if it's overstock, they lose money, that's normal for company not to overstock with such high quality phones.

• 2010-04-10 06:02
  • 4S09

> In reply to ECW @ 2010-04-09 20:56 from b6HA - click to readI think he said he "had" both phones. He's right though it does suck but still a beast of a device.

• 2010-04-09 21:11
  • IkU0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-04-01 18:24 from qJ5F - click to readJust curious, if it sucks why do you have both the Tmobile and the Euro version???????

• 2010-04-09 20:56
  • b6HA

One thing bad about the HD2 is that U.S. T-Mobile stores never seem to have any stock. A new phone roll out should be better planned.

• 2010-04-08 20:58
  • NP@e

if you want to used flash skifire in marketplace is good web browser with flash 10.1 ...i used and is great and fast

• 2010-04-03 22:57
  • T9y9

I bought the HD2 when it was released for t-mobile on the 24th. I've also had the Euro version. I can say that they both suck and they're both lag constantly. HTC should only make their sense UI with android os as their base instead of crappy windows mobile. This to me killed the HD2. I really hope the HTC Evo comes into a gsm variant.

• 2010-04-01 18:24
  • qJ5F

This is the best phone I haver ever bought..R.I.P. iphone crap.

• 2010-04-01 05:02
  • qVSq

> In reply to mike @ 2010-03-31 23:18 from jGwA - click to readHD2 has flash on internet explorer but the problme is that it crashes constantly. I suggest you root your mythouch and install the new htc sense rom. It will have flash 10.1

• 2010-04-01 04:10
  • IkU0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-03-31 22:04 from kPJ9 - click to readYes, it would be great if the htc hd2 had android. I'm just praying and hoping HTC broadens their view and see dollar signs if they make a gsm version of the HTC evo. As of now the hd2 is obsolete compared to other better mobile OS's out their. Windows 7 will probably end up like palm web os. Consumers won't catch on and it'll be in jeapordy.

• 2010-03-31 23:26
  • IkU0

does the new TMobile HD2 have Flash Player?? I want to know if I am gonna have the same problem that I have w/myTouch (android).. 8 out of 10 websites that I go to, need to have Flash Player in order to see exactly what I would see on my PC.. since myTouch doesnt have it, i am considering the HD2.. any suggestions??

• 2010-03-31 23:18
  • jGwA
Total of 164 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile HD2.