T-Mobile myTouch 3G - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

7.0
6.9
6.4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-08-06 02:02 from k2tv - click to readthe phone it self no, but there is a cover that allows you to attach a lanyard to it

• 2009-08-08 17:28
  • 9AtZ

there is an app that's call qik that let you share live videos but I have found yet an app for video call

• 2009-08-08 17:24
  • 9AtZ

so can anyone verify if the mytouch is the 192 or 288

• 2009-08-08 05:20
  • qJhU

Phone works great, Im an Iphone user for 3 years now and this phone really puts a dent in the iphone. 1st the reponse on the touch screen is fast and furious. The UI reacts to every touch but not overly. As for the apps included, nothing more needed. The option to just plug in to PC and drag and drop music, videos and more is fantastic unlike the itunes prison that jails the iphone. Speaker Volume speak loudly of a phone on the rise, as for other phones like the iphone where the speaker is very low this phone rocks.
User friendly and very ergonomic. Feels great in the hand and one handed use is very easy. As for the integration with Google, that was very Impressive, I entered my email and password and whala I was synced with all my contacts and emails and calendars. No cables to contect or sync tools to download and best of all no itunes. I can manage my music right from the screen and creat my own playlist on the run. Try that with an iphone. Oh, and the ad for iphone where they have an app for that, well lets just say this phone has 2 apps for every that iphone has, 6000 plus and counting. My friends this is the phone for a long time to come. Get it Enjoy it and live it. And if your not with Tmobile get it anyway, unlocked. Youll have fun!!!!

• 2009-08-07 19:49
  • qA9F

it says that there is videocalling on the my touch.... can anyone tell me how to use it

• 2009-08-07 04:09
  • 4Lbq

Does the mytouch have a lanyard hole

• 2009-08-06 02:02
  • k2tv

will wait for hero to come....

• 2009-08-05 23:34
  • T1an

> In reply to aiein @ 2009-08-03 19:24 from jx$s - click to readDose it have bluetooth???

• 2009-08-05 23:25
  • vuX{

my hubby loves the phone! he said it was the best he ever had. lol.

• 2009-08-03 19:24
  • jx$s

is there any possible way to get the HTC SENSE on the mytouch???!

• 2009-08-03 08:14
  • YfWI

How about the SAR values? The phone is fully loaded with features and of course the supporting hardware, but at what cost to our health?

I have not seen anything on those anywhere on the internet, including the T-mobile site. I hope it's around 0.5, just like Nokia 6700, which is both a cool phone and also has 5 MP camera.

• 2009-08-03 07:19
  • AdEF

can anyone tell me that the T-Mobile myTouch 3G and HTC Magic are the same phone. thanks!

• 2009-08-01 10:40
  • TR$B

The Htc version is better. no question

• 2009-07-31 20:54
  • jcLX

> In reply to Whiteknight @ 2009-07-22 21:43 from 48Ub - click to readdude get a new job if you dont wanna help your customers. ughh poor customer service . i wwill definitely not recommend u to anyone if i was ur customer.

• 2009-07-30 21:52
  • jx$s

i finally got the phone yesterday!!! i love the phone, sooo thin and the white one is so nice! my bf dont even want me to open the box nor touch the phone. i idnt expect its coming in early too!

• 2009-07-30 21:50
  • jx$s

> In reply to Another T-Mo emp @ 2009-07-25 00:33 from jrY$ - click to readFYI using the G2 name is not an infringement on trademark law by itself...see G2 pens made by Pilot or G2 camping equipment. The likeness of the symbol and use of product will certainly be different, add in there is no confusion between product so Gatorade would have no case against our Lil tmo if they tried to claim trademark infringement. The G2 name IS likely to be used by us in the future but not a guarentee

• 2009-07-27 09:49
  • qag2

> In reply to NESS @ 2009-07-22 16:34 from mc9L - click to readcopy cat!!!

• 2009-07-27 06:20
  • u7n1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-07-23 20:29 from qNmD - click to readhey dude we r talking about phone g2 not power drink g2

• 2009-07-27 04:52
  • kcf@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-07-21 20:25 from jgD9 - click to readThe myTouch is not a UMA phone.

• 2009-07-26 08:00
  • jrY$

> In reply to Ty @ 2009-07-18 03:10 from qag2 - click to readLeave it. T-Mo cannot use the name G2, it is trade marked be GatorAid, therefore they cannot (tell your Sup that he/she is wrong.

• 2009-07-25 00:33
  • jrY$
Total of 345 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile myTouch 3G.