T-Mobile myTouch 3G - user opinions and reviews

• fs}Z

whats app is not in the market

• 2013-03-01 11:52
  • fs}Z

This phone is great, just that i cant synchronize Google after i formatted it. please what should i do.

• 2013-02-19 14:06
  • f0$a

whatsapp is not working on the phone why?

• 2013-02-05 14:16
  • ftVa

how to I connect to internet when format phone..? this phone have not option for inter net connection for singin in google account and not start my phone please reply sar .....

• 2013-01-31 19:01
  • U{qd

This the best phone I have ever used. The internet is as fast as anything, I do everything with this phone. You can only condem this phone when you got the wrong one. Thanks..

• 2013-01-25 08:11
  • N9@S

> In reply to Ralu @ 2013-01-21 16:54 from 0Ujv - click to readhow can i make the earpiece audible or louder when receiving calls

• 2013-01-23 16:21
  • P%uR

How can I setup my phone for internet?

• 2013-01-21 16:54
  • 0Ujv

How can I setup my phone for internet?

• 2013-01-21 16:52
  • 0Ujv

my phone is very much slow. how to get fast mu phone.it takes long time for opening the application. sometimes it didn't even open.

• 2013-01-17 18:00
  • uuWh

my gmail account doesn't work.it says network error

• 2013-01-09 14:51
  • S0u6

Back in the day, this was a good phone, if you are unfortunate enough to still use this antique, don't gripe about it's performance. You should gripe about your inability to acquire a modern device, like a Galaxy 3.

• 2013-01-06 11:17
  • RbqJ

• 2013-01-06 06:02
  • RbqJ

pls u can help me ? my phone the scren touch does not function i do no why but in my upper scren they are some sms appear gprs is expire so it need to downlod then the way i want to downlod it dicmiss

• 2013-01-04 14:24
  • NwFH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-28 18:49 from Gabs - click to readGo Menu>Settings>Wireless&Networks>Mob­ile Networks> check Use only 2G networks

• 2012-12-30 22:25
  • cNS}

this phone is actually nice for the most part howver it take crappy picture

• 2012-12-18 00:47
  • jsta

I have used this for a year now. Make sure that you reset your phone to factory settings. You can search net to see how to restore to factory setting.
Its a nice phone but does not support video calling via skype.

• 2012-11-29 23:24
  • Rt0H

How can you make sure the 3g is off? I do not have a data plan and want to make sure I am not charged money?

• 2012-11-28 18:49
  • Gabs

it can not run live wallpaper

• 2012-11-27 11:44
  • S0u7

worst mobile ever seen in my life and not deserve to be smartphone. OS is very earlier version and can be upgraded to Gingerbread. Bluetooth is not working. Hand set can't be connected to system through PC suite. It looks like prototype android smart phone but external appearance claims our attraction. Every function demands lot of time to react. I strongly recommend not to buy this mobile. As a first smart phone of mine it really brought me in to very desperate environment. Don't my this mobile.

• 2012-11-12 11:25
  • uwbP
Total of 338 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile myTouch 3G.