T-Mobile myTouch 3G - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

7.0
6.9
6.4

pls u can help me ? my phone the scren touch does not function i do no why but in my upper scren they are some sms appear gprs is expire so it need to downlod then the way i want to downlod it dicmiss

• 2013-01-04 14:24
  • NwFH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-28 18:49 from Gabs - click to readGo Menu>Settings>Wireless&Networks>Mob­ile Networks> check Use only 2G networks

• 2012-12-30 22:25
  • cNS}

this phone is actually nice for the most part howver it take crappy picture

• 2012-12-18 00:47
  • jsta

I have used this for a year now. Make sure that you reset your phone to factory settings. You can search net to see how to restore to factory setting.
Its a nice phone but does not support video calling via skype.

• 2012-11-29 23:24
  • Rt0H

How can you make sure the 3g is off? I do not have a data plan and want to make sure I am not charged money?

• 2012-11-28 18:49
  • Gabs

it can not run live wallpaper

• 2012-11-27 11:44
  • S0u7

worst mobile ever seen in my life and not deserve to be smartphone. OS is very earlier version and can be upgraded to Gingerbread. Bluetooth is not working. Hand set can't be connected to system through PC suite. It looks like prototype android smart phone but external appearance claims our attraction. Every function demands lot of time to react. I strongly recommend not to buy this mobile. As a first smart phone of mine it really brought me in to very desperate environment. Don't my this mobile.

• 2012-11-12 11:25
  • uwbP
  • muzamilkhan33@gmail.
  • Rating0

> In reply to Vbreaker @ 2012-11-07 00:51 from NuPx - click to readto install apps from sd card just simpily download SLIDEME app from internet on ur set, when it install open it than it wil automatically find all apps on ur sd card.

• 2012-11-09 17:18
  • U3xT

how can I install whatsapp I this phone

• 2012-11-07 00:51
  • NuPx

how to install app from sd card ?

• 2012-10-30 14:18
  • t7XH

> In reply to ford @ 2012-10-14 16:02 from th6m - click to readI had the same issue. To set it up you will need a SIM Card with Data Plan. If you don't have it, you can ask someone who has Data Plan, insert his/her SIM card in your phone and then activate the phone using your Google account. After you do that and if in the future you need to "Master Reset" your phone, you won't need a SIM Card again. You'll be able to set it up through the wireless connection.

Hope this works for you too.

• 2012-10-25 13:40
  • Ph6S

This phone is the worst cell phone I have ever owned. It takes over 5 minutes from start up to being able to use it. Data takes for ever to access and I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. But I did read that this phone is End of Life and unavailable so I will slip it into the trash and get better model. TMobile should be ashamed to put out such an inferior phone.

• 2012-10-24 07:59
  • mT%{

my forget passord and email id pleas gaidence me,,,,,,,,,,,,

• 2012-10-17 12:06
  • uuB4

i cant open my phone its needed Google account .. then i cant open because need to open my wifi to connect internet please help me with it ... please reply :((

• 2012-10-14 16:02
  • th6m

> In reply to arn @ 2012-09-14 07:22 from 7wjP - click to readit support mp4 video bt you have to convert by making the frame size correct.many conver offers you advanced option where you can change the frame rate.
hope it'll helps you.

• 2012-10-12 10:31
  • ttvX

This phone is awful -- The one I'm running appears to have been upgraded to a newer version of Android that it CANNOT handle. I do not recommend this phone.

• 2012-10-05 23:50
  • 4rC1

please mytouch 3g mobile is running very slow what do I do to make it run fast??

• 2012-09-28 11:55
  • NuPx

hi i have htc my touch 3g is this mobile support mp4 video?

• 2012-09-14 07:22
  • 7wjP

my phone is locked its appeared on the screen sim network unlock pin...pls help me

• 2012-09-09 16:12
  • PSvq

my t-mobile mytouch 3G android phone has stop unexpectedly, with my mtn sim

• 2012-09-08 14:54
  • N7AR
Total of 345 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile myTouch 3G.