T-Mobile myTouch 4G - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

6.8
6.8
6.9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-24 15:28 from fsV9 - click to readClean the logement width cotton and alcool

• 2015-03-18 01:02
  • KknZ

> In reply to click20ify @ 2015-03-04 10:47 from fuvx - click to readSettings->Languages & input->Haptic Feedback

• 2015-03-05 13:35
  • 6QHF

sir/madam when i on this type of my phone it vibrate too much before it get to the normal home page so please can you help me by teaching me the procedure to solve that vibration to stop? thanks!

• 2015-03-04 10:47
  • fuvx

hello my phone is not seeing the Sim any more is writing insert Sim, i gave it to the engineer and he said he can fix it pls what is the problem and what should i do

• 2015-02-24 15:28
  • fsV9

> In reply to ram @ 2015-01-18 07:05 from Hkt{ - click to readYou can get it cheap from amazon. Here is a link for Touch Screen Digitizer and Full LCD Screen+Touch Digitizer Assembly
------------------------------------------------­----------

• 2015-02-18 09:16
  • qKBy

hii freinds ,i had the same type of phone it was really an awesome piece,but i was sad because screen had broken.so,any could tell me where i can buy a new touch digitizer for this phone.

• 2015-01-18 07:05
  • Hkt{

Pls any time I use the selfish,the picture turn upside-down,pls help me for the setting

• 2015-01-17 19:39
  • fsT5

> In reply to dallas @ 2014-12-14 22:27 from fsT5 - click to readsounds like your battery is tits

• 2015-01-15 14:12
  • Ya7L

all my touch 4g does is to boot to the my touch 4g logo and stops there till it goes off again.i tried the htc glacier hboot and choose an option but still.i do not know what to do,i have also been on the internet for about 3weeks now but still didnt got an answer,so pls help me.it has no warranty.pls help

• 2014-12-14 22:27
  • fsT5

How do I set language to english and chinese simple ?

• 2014-12-08 21:50
  • bfDH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-10 20:04 from bChe - click to readI've bought 2 batteries from eBay.

• 2014-12-08 02:13
  • jApa

I am from South Africa and i'm using htc mytouch4g,the problem now if i am trying to switch it ON the screen displays HTC there after nothing heppening.what i need to know is what is the problem and what i should do?...please please help me!!

• 2014-12-05 11:30
  • rjZY

good phone, ever . clear camera . sharp and strong touch

• 2014-11-20 17:19
  • fsT5

> In reply to atkin @ 2014-11-02 10:15 from ftV7 - click to readYour system partition is corrupted. You need to flash a PD15IMG.ZIP file by placing it IBU the root directory of your SD card and booting into the bootloader. It'll scan for the file and allow you to install it.

• 2014-11-04 00:18
  • jkcs

i cant access mytouch 4g fone again, wheneva i switch it on, it displays a caution sign in form of triangle at the 4 top corners of the fone. any help pls?

• 2014-11-02 10:15
  • ftV7

> In reply to Nack @ 2014-10-13 15:32 from NwGa - click to readGood phone

• 2014-10-22 23:50
  • fuvF

Please dear costumer care, would you please help to know were and how can I get a new battery for my touch g4 (htc?) I am in bangkok.thailand this is my email address.(muki.mukilan@gmail.com) Thank in advance.

• 2014-10-16 15:01
  • PI98

I am in Tanzania East Africa this is my email address.(bronack13@gmail.com)

Thank in advance.

• 2014-10-13 15:32
  • NwGa

Ive had this phone for 2 yrs now & i love it. Scratch-resistant glass, i never used a screen protector & it never got a scratch, & very smooth to the touch. As for the battery, it drains quite fast, but thats common with android phones, my siblings have iphones, galaxy note, etc, & all have the same problem, just buy a powerbank (we all have one), problem solved. Display is also nice, better than my samsung galaxy ace. Nice camera with flash. I just wish it had a larger ram (it has 700+) so i can download more apps (there as some apps tham cannot be moved to the sd card). No screenshot function (requires rooting). Nce case, not made of plastic, doesnt feel or look cheap.

• 2014-10-12 08:32
  • 7Xqs
Total of 574 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile myTouch 4G.