T-Mobile myTouch 4G - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

7.0
7.0
7.1

> In reply to murthy @ 2014-07-12 14:43 from utYh - click to readyou can get a battery on amazon

• 2014-07-21 01:30
  • Im6N

> In reply to murthy @ 2014-07-12 14:43 from utYh - click to readI would recommend ebay for a cheap replacement. Also the higher the mah load the longer it should last when charged

• 2014-07-18 23:20
  • rH3B

i got htc mytouch 4g mobile. The battery charge is no longer. I put charge twice a day.I want to replace the battery. Where i get a new battery for my mobile.

• 2014-07-12 14:43
  • utYh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-08 14:41 from fuvG - click to readDo not update. Ive had my phone almost 5yrs and I've not had a problem. Now 5 yrs later my phone is outdated to keep up with new and updated apps. Never had a problem with battery.

• 2014-07-11 04:37
  • IbxD

please my camera turns black whenever i want to snap a picture any solutions

• 2014-07-08 14:41
  • fuvG

well it restart itself at any time and I went to the repairers and now the battery bolt is not showing up.. I will charge my battery and they will tell me its low battery

• 2014-06-24 00:30
  • fuIW

> In reply to coachdon @ 2014-05-05 00:20 from I4qG - click to readFaceTime is only for iPhone. You can't get FaceTime on any Android device.

• 2014-05-25 05:11
  • 7I58

> In reply to marel @ 2014-05-23 00:53 from IvdW - click to readI have this phone, and a similar thing started happening to me. A new battery fixed the problem. It's an old phone, so if it's the original battery, it's probably too old. You can get a new one on ebay for $4 to $5.

• 2014-05-25 05:07
  • 7I58

Help!!! My phone keeps restarting on its own , when finally booted up the battery is @ 5% when enough life was there before

• 2014-05-23 00:53

• 2014-05-23 00:48

• 2014-05-22 23:27
  • IvdW

Hi, I'm having a lot of problems with the contact list on my phone, when I go into contacts it does not load but I keep getting a message android process has stopped.
Can you assist.
my e-mail is pradeepsamtani@gmail.com

• 2014-05-15 14:11
  • LCQn

Posting your contact info such as phone number or email is not a good idea. We won't be responsible for any unwanted consequences.

• 2014-05-06 19:30
  • NnwZ

can't connects to the wifi pls...help

• 2014-05-05 17:26
  • fuIQ

does my mytouch 4g get facetime

• 2014-05-05 00:20
  • I4qG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-13 11:06 from v0qZ - click to readYes, see comment posted separately.

• 2014-05-01 23:46
  • jW{k

Yes you can take screenshots. Requires PC connection. Check myphoneexplorer.com. Very nice software especially for HTC phones. You'll be amazed at what you can do with this app/program. Control Phone/Load Screenshot is under the Extras dropdown menu. Enjoy. Just another unique advantage of this aging phone.

• 2014-05-01 23:44
  • jW{k

> In reply to mike @ 2014-04-15 17:37 from fsT5 - click to readTry it with it plugged into the charger. If it seems to be fine then, it's probably your battery. A bad battery can do all sorts of mischief including causing the phone to reboot or just shut down. Also make sure the battery connections are clean.

• 2014-04-29 03:08
  • YaNi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-19 15:02 from RbqE - click to readAlmost certainly it is your battery that is failing. About 2 years is all you can hope for in a battery. After that, they will start to go bad; won't hold a charge, won't fully charge, will crap out at less than empty (phone just shuts off when battery indicator shows plenty of charge left), etc.
Try getting a new batt for your phone and see if that solves the problem...I'm betting it will. Also, remember that there are lots of places to get a new battery other than your service provider, and they are almost always cheaper. But be careful to by from a reputable seller...if you buy from eBay, check their feedback!

• 2014-04-29 03:04
  • YaNi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-18 15:23 from NugV - click to readMy Bluetooth have problem in this phone.please I need fast diluting you!..

• 2014-04-28 17:59
  • NutH
Total of 543 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile myTouch 4G.