T-Mobile myTouch 4G - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

6.8
6.8
6.9

> In reply to mike @ 2014-04-15 17:37 from fsT5 - click to readTry it with it plugged into the charger. If it seems to be fine then, it's probably your battery. A bad battery can do all sorts of mischief including causing the phone to reboot or just shut down. Also make sure the battery connections are clean.

• 2014-04-29 03:08
  • YaNi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-19 15:02 from RbqE - click to readAlmost certainly it is your battery that is failing. About 2 years is all you can hope for in a battery. After that, they will start to go bad; won't hold a charge, won't fully charge, will crap out at less than empty (phone just shuts off when battery indicator shows plenty of charge left), etc.
Try getting a new batt for your phone and see if that solves the problem...I'm betting it will. Also, remember that there are lots of places to get a new battery other than your service provider, and they are almost always cheaper. But be careful to by from a reputable seller...if you buy from eBay, check their feedback!

• 2014-04-29 03:04
  • YaNi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-18 15:23 from NugV - click to readMy Bluetooth have problem in this phone.please I need fast diluting you!..

• 2014-04-28 17:59
  • NutH

I have had this phone for a little over 2.5 years, and it has been great. It has survived multiple drops with only scratches. Recently though, the gps has not been working and I have been having very poor battery life. Yesterday, when the battery said it was at about 60%, I shut the phone down and pulled the battery, and when I turned it back on it was at 9%. Leaving it on the charger overnight does not seem to get it filled if it starts below 30%. Maybe a new battery would fix my issues.

The swype function works well on this phone compared to others I have tried, and the voice to text function has been handy. Overall, I have been very happy with this phone, but I think it is time for me to move on.

• 2014-04-19 15:02
  • RbqE

This phone has worked great for me. I've had it for at least 3 years. I put a screen protector on it and a rubbery case (so it doesn't slid around) on it and that's it. For me it's a great size also.

• 2014-04-19 06:17
  • EA5e

my htc 4g keep on restarting.ive tried to hard format it but to no avail .need help please.email mikebigbi@hotmail.com

• 2014-04-15 17:37
  • fsT5

Plz mytouch 4g da radio is not working ,how can I make it work?

• 2014-04-09 18:35
  • fsTy

what is the sim pin? when i will insert other sim, in needs pin

• 2014-04-01 06:03
  • 7Xcv

WHEN I was about to insert another sim which is Touch Mobile, it will not open because it needs sim pin... what is the pin???

• 2014-04-01 05:43
  • 7Xcv

auto screen lock is not fuctioning

• 2014-03-24 17:22
  • vG0q

> In reply to rob @ 2014-02-18 20:31 from n%f4 - click to readinternet coneection no

• 2014-03-23 01:29
  • 7w45

Is it possible to take screenshot with my mytouc?h 4g

• 2014-03-13 11:06
  • v0qZ

I cannot access messages on my phone. Each time i attempt to open messages, it gives an error message 'sorry! Message has stopped unexpectedly. Please tell HTC about this problem'.

Please what should i do?

• 2014-03-10 13:36
  • mix6

can,t get internetto work doesn,t even try to connect

• 2014-02-18 20:31
  • n%f4

> In reply to neyog @ 2014-02-08 04:42 from fuN1 - click to readCan t.mobile my touch download whatsapp

• 2014-02-18 15:23
  • NugV

How do I make video call on my T -MOBILE MyTouch 4G? Please I need help. This my email mkofi120@gmail.com. Thanks

• 2014-02-16 01:03
  • fmgi

please, can this t-mobile mytouch 4g phone download blackberry Application on the phone? i mean can i have a bb pin on the phone?

• 2014-02-08 04:42
  • fuN1

I have a problem in the Memory Card and show me these words unmount sd card before remove

• 2014-01-31 14:28
  • 6kMx

Extinguish the screen

• 2014-01-11 17:59
  • fwG@

My Bluetooth and FM are not working well, but am enjoying the phone

• 2014-01-07 13:35
  • N9@T
Total of 566 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile myTouch 4G.