T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

7.2
7.3
7.3

I am not the software for HTC T-MOBILE MY TOUCH 4G SLIDE so as to be able to access it from a laptop what do I do?

• 2013-04-04 21:35
  • rrpN

I am trying to take pictures using my T-MOBILE MYTOUCH 4G SLIDE camera but whenever I touch the camera icon the screen goes blank then I get this message ( "camera" did not allow accessing network by default) what should do to be able to use my phone camera to take pictures

• 2013-04-04 21:20
  • rrpN

I am trying to take pictures with the phone camera and whenever I touch the camera Icon the phone screen goes blank then I get this message( "camera" did not allow accessing network by default) What do I do to be able to take pictures from my phone??

• 2013-04-04 21:09
  • rrpN

On my second myTouch and it is a piece of crap. When i talk on phone and then try to press "end" screen goes dark and I cannot "hang up". It has happened on both phones and I have tried everything to make it stop doing this. ???

• 2013-03-29 02:14
  • 4%}$

> In reply to toadpole @ 2012-06-29 19:58 from vGB6 - click to readI got the Samsung captivate glide and its all good...but for some reason I am not able to open upt (picture messages) it just continualy say downloading and never opens up...it' an unlocked (AT&t) phone but I have (T-Mobile)...I got to send back ...cause pic/msg is important to me ...but I realy fell inlove with the phone.

• 2013-03-03 22:42
  • 4ZPw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-20 10:54 from N7AA - click to readwelcome to android

• 2013-03-03 21:12
  • 47sG

just buy it on craigslist for $100-125. Even eBay has them cheap enough to be worth it. They are beastly phones for the price.

• 2013-02-01 15:41
  • xB8P

I love the specs of this phone. I own a Sidekick 4G and have just completed my required time to qualify for a partial discount.

I know that I should wait until I get the full discount to get a high end flagship phone...but, the Sidekick is just getting on my nerves.

I am stuck on Froyo. Samsung is no longer planning to release anymore updates and the devs at xda are more interested in showing off their Nexus and Galaxy phones.

I actually had to sit down and learn how to use Android Kitchen because my two main roms got outdated and all the devs moved on to high end flagships.

• 2012-12-30 19:00
  • j8wI

baaaad battery life..

• 2012-12-20 10:54
  • N7AA

I'm using one of this phone. It is really good but i cannot make downloading. Do anyone know how to set it for downloading?

• 2012-12-11 03:19
  • N7Ax

the book is on the table

• 2012-11-06 02:51
  • PjBL

This is the best qwerty phone alive so long as smartphone is concerned. Go get it

• 2012-09-22 11:39
  • N7AQ

> In reply to PhoneNerd @ 2012-08-11 10:08 from 4Zia - click to readtrue, I own one of these and in my opinion this is one of the best qwerty phones out right now. it seems that tmobile is focused on manufacturing cheap to mid range phones, and it seems like its going to be a while before tmobile or anyone will produce a high end qwerty phone. the focus now on the market for androids are tablet style phones or large screen phones.

• 2012-08-30 04:36
  • j5Ks

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-17 16:25 from rJdK - click to readwho forced you?

• 2012-08-21 23:47
  • Nw{F

> In reply to yemi @ 2012-07-07 19:57 from N9@S - click to readWhat language is this? I certainly can't understand it.

• 2012-08-16 23:41
  • 4q4G

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-29 09:21 from j5Ks - click to readHey, but in the end this is the beat of the mytouch phone to come out.

• 2012-08-11 10:08
  • 4Zia

> In reply to Shaun-Yardy @ 2012-07-01 21:01 from THIX - click to readtechnically it is not 4g technology. it is still 3g hsdpa+. companies advertise hsdpa+ as marketing schemes to make it sound like next generation speeds, when in reality 4g should be 1000x faster or so than 3g

• 2012-07-29 09:21
  • j5Ks

> In reply to Shaun-Yardy @ 2012-07-01 21:01 from THIX - click to readit uses HSPA+ technology, which AT&T and T MOBILE classify as 4G speeds.

• 2012-07-12 20:33
  • q}HQ

xup my peeps dis my tourch 4G slide is a merciful phone, nd am using my tourch 3G slide nd dis 3G slide de finish work 4 d phone talkles of 4G, if u can buy dis 4G 4get about anyoder phone......na koreect, dnt hesitate

• 2012-07-07 19:57
  • N9@S

Can some one answer this question for me cause i am at a lost right now. How can a phone network feature stated 2G & 3G yet it is advertised as a 4G phone? How does that work?

• 2012-07-01 21:01
  • THIX
Total of 94 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide.