T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

7.1
7.2
7.2

> In reply to gigi @ 2011-09-10 11:42 from HHHH - click to readhey even i m wondering the same....

• 2011-09-26 18:32
  • vw6y

If I buy this phone online will it work properly in the uk?

• 2011-09-12 19:08
  • 39yv

> In reply to khem @ 2011-07-30 15:11 from PZGk - click to readi dont know who is using your touch slide

• 2011-09-12 18:13
  • ibn2

why is this so cheap?

• 2011-09-10 11:42
  • HHHH

no graphics processor?

• 2011-09-09 16:10
  • RbXv

if i get this phone and unlock it, will it work on bell canada (Canadian carrier) and if i do, will it still be unlocked after a software update?

anyone can answer at least of one of those i would be very grateful

• 2011-08-02 03:13
  • q{wh

hello everybody .....greeting
can i please advice me. who is using my touch slider
how is the Qwerty keypad ? i see in You Tube i don t thing so keypad is comparable for work. i am right now using my-touch 4g what is deferent my-touch slider and my touch.
thanks
khem

• 2011-07-30 15:11
  • PZGk

Do you know if this model from HTC will be available in Europe?

• 2011-07-27 12:36
  • iB9x

I had my touch 4g, when my touch slide came out the thing I don't like a keyboard & it should be 4.0 display.the front side same as my touch 4g and I don't like the home buttons it should be touch button like a other HTC phone. Becz I had my touch 4g the button some time don't work and making noises when u press it.and one more thing, the dust inside the screen and the front camera. How I clean it.

• 2011-07-24 00:13
  • 49xm

This is exactly the kind of phone I am looking for. Will it be available in the uk?

• 2011-07-23 10:26
  • 39yC

I'm thinking that in terms of the specs, they leave a lot to be desired simply to spark interest. 4G slide being a next gen phone they will improve on it's former's. Simply sit back for a few more weeks and wait, because the 4G slide like all phones will reveal their secrets once our ever pliant fingers get ahold of them. ;)

• 2011-07-20 21:47
  • jZcQ

> In reply to Homer @ 2011-07-11 18:15 from b9}h - click to readthat's the purpose of root, where there are apps that allow you to force even a non-apk app into an external storage. Go to xda-dev .com for more details. Also since the standard myt4g is rooted there should be no issue with a pera root on this one

• 2011-07-20 21:38
  • jZcQ

Making a video on my touch u can't pause it & u can't edit video. I hope they add this stuff.

• 2011-07-17 22:11

hi,
when will u launch this cell, almost july is begining

• 2011-07-13 08:55
  • vw6y

There is no mention of the amount of internal storage. Why? Since 99% of apps wont load to external that could be a serious problem.

• 2011-07-11 18:15
  • b9}h

Why, I switched to Sprint is beyond my belief!

I still have 30 days to switch back to T-mobile from Sprint to avoid a cancellation fee and 90 days with t-mobile to avoid cancellation fee.

I am definitely going back to T-mobile.

Sprint's 3G service is a bloody joke and their 4G I'm not even going there (ROFL).

I personally believe the MyTouch 3G slide was the best Smartphone T-mobile has ever released (overall), to this very day next to the MyTouch 4G (if you don't mind not having a quirky keyboard).
I traded in the 3G Slide for the 4G for obvious reasons and then made a foul move at switching to the new LG G2x... OMG... big mistake! Yeah, the phone has all kinds of bells and whistles but, the phone overall sucks in my opinion!

I am so livid with myself for switching to Sprint yesterday and THEN, to find out today that T-mobile has a MyTouch4Gslide along the way.. has me in shame with the choice I made.

I regret the move and will take that advantage with me back to Best Buy next week when I'm back in town.

• 2011-07-10 18:06
  • 87Ep

Hi, any one know when 3d phone coming to T-mobile.

• 2011-07-10 04:04
  • 49xm

At a minimum the ram will be 768Mb as on the mytouch 4g.

• 2011-07-04 11:26
  • fu4p

It will prob be... htc doubleshot?
Since that got rumoured and then it quieten down :(

• 2011-07-03 20:27
  • 3Jb5

> In reply to bartoku @ 2011-07-03 02:07 from kg3c - click to readwont be any international version that's for tmobile only they never released before any internationl ver from mytouch colection.

• 2011-07-03 16:24
  • n3aq
Total of 89 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide.