T-Mobile Prism II - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

3.0
3.0
2.9

OMG I hate this phone. SOOOO slow! Shouldn't technically qualify as a "smart phone" It's the dumbest phone I've ever had to deal with. DO NOT PURCHASE you will be sorry.

• 2015-02-11 21:53
  • ImKQ

i need the rom stock of this device heelllp please thanks

• 2015-01-27 19:14
  • Pwtb

This T-Mobile prism II phone is very very slow in nature...It has a poor performance and also no 3G

• 2015-01-06 23:32
  • fsT5

This phone sucks. It's really slow and just a waste of money.

• 2014-12-24 19:35
  • 7FxX

I have this phone for over 8 months it works pretty good cant really complain about it.

• 2014-12-07 16:05
  • 9LBb

I have only had the phone a week, but works perfectly. Got it as a temporary substitute for old Motorola Cliq that finally went bad after 5 yrs, and I needed 'something' immediately for Thanksgiving week vaca. ...was just checking online now to see actual specs; as considering keeping it as primary (instead of shelling out $500/650 for high-end 'standards'.) This phone is fine, no problems so far and syncs perfectly w/Gmail. Haven't looked at pictures I've taken yet on a big screen, but megapix is small - assuming not so good. Fairly intuitive, but some minor interface things I don't care for.

• 2014-12-03 12:30
  • 0dqx

Im on my fifth phone on 3 weeks. Xmobile wont even give me a different phone. This sucks I have a replacement coming tomorrow and the 2 replacement from last week I mailed back on Monday havent even got arrived back at warranty department yet.

• 2014-10-17 06:45
  • qJF$

Had it for nearly 5 nonths-works well no problems for such a low priced device.

• 2014-10-11 22:20
  • jmWi

I have used this phone over to years and it is still strong no problem, I will advice everyone to get one

• 2014-10-04 09:46
  • fsT5

I have had this phone for over a year, and originally it was fine but after a year or actually after a month I have become so sick of this phone. It lags, freezes, shuts off etc. But that's what you should expect from something so cheap. This was only meant to be temporary at best.

• 2014-09-11 01:21
  • jFDL

Please how do u hard reset the product after too many pattern without Gmail accout

• 2014-08-28 17:32
  • N7AI

Ugggggggh. That's what I have to say about this phone. I've had it for a while now and I cannot take it anymore. I'm about ready to throw it against a wall or light it on fire. And I'm serious about that too. Camera is terrible, slow as fudge, etc. do not buy this phone.

• 2014-08-28 00:07
  • 4w%5

This phone is a real piece of junk...I hace to tap the screen several times for it to respond.I have to hold the web address link until a pop up window ask me if i wanna open ect. It is slowwww as well. My other phone by net10 umx out prformed this phone by far and it was cheaper.I have had this phone 2 weeks and about ready to send it back and buy and completely diff phone. avoid hauwai phones!!!!

• 2014-08-26 20:57
  • Ygrb

This phone looks pretty and has a nifty feel,but it has a lot of problems. For one thing the web browser stinks! It always freezes up and either stops or just bring you back to the home page. I have to keep all my apps in the home page, because when you press the app button sometimes it will freeze up and give you the loading sign. Another problem is the keyboard a lot of times it just won't come up during texts or surfing the web. And the communication is also another issue. Sometimes it never receives texts or calls and sometimes when your making a phone call it will just hang up. Overall I wouldn't recommend this phone as it is difficult and very frustrating to use it's also not cheap, so if your looking for an inexpensive smart phone I would suggest chipping in a little more money and investing in a better phone. The only good thing about it though is that it's quite durable from drops and it has a reasonable battery life.

• 2014-08-08 17:11
  • sinh

Real junk will not keep appointments, wake up, only rings
S sometimes. Turns off appointment timer.
real junk. And the signal booster wont work. And don't expect any help.

• 2014-08-04 06:05
  • 8HPQ

i refer to this phone as "baby's first smartphone" due to it's middling specs. A starter phone, if you will.

• 2014-07-21 15:34
  • Ibxa

Can anyone help me unlock the boot loader on this phone while using a Mac? Desperate need of some help with this U8686

• 2014-06-27 08:40
  • 0HLq

It is a good phone.It more advanced with a good camera quality. When I first got it the browser was slow but now it's working faster.It also has a large memory, so u can download many apps.I love this phone.:-)

• 2014-06-25 15:09
  • fsTy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-24 17:43 from IyM} - click to readit keeps crashing everytone I play a game. I was playing a game and my stupid phone stopped working,and it says it has 11 hours of battery it died in 4 hours. if you ever get this phone shoot it. I am stuck with it for 1 year.

• 2014-06-16 01:09
  • qJ0i
Total of 43 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile Prism II.