T-Mobile Prism II - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

120693

2.9

Im on my fifth phone on 3 weeks. Xmobile wont even give me a different phone. This sucks I have a replacement coming tomorrow and the 2 replacement from last week I mailed back on Monday havent even got arrived back at warranty department yet.

• 2014-10-17 06:45
  • qJF$

Had it for nearly 5 nonths-works well no problems for such a low priced device.

• 2014-10-11 22:20
  • jmWi

I have used this phone over to years and it is still strong no problem, I will advice everyone to get one

• 2014-10-04 09:46
  • fsT5

I have had this phone for over a year, and originally it was fine but after a year or actually after a month I have become so sick of this phone. It lags, freezes, shuts off etc. But that's what you should expect from something so cheap. This was only meant to be temporary at best.

• 2014-09-11 01:21
  • jFDL

Please how do u hard reset the product after too many pattern without Gmail accout

• 2014-08-28 17:32
  • N7AI

Ugggggggh. That's what I have to say about this phone. I've had it for a while now and I cannot take it anymore. I'm about ready to throw it against a wall or light it on fire. And I'm serious about that too. Camera is terrible, slow as fudge, etc. do not buy this phone.

• 2014-08-28 00:07
  • 4w%5

This phone is a real piece of junk...I hace to tap the screen several times for it to respond.I have to hold the web address link until a pop up window ask me if i wanna open ect. It is slowwww as well. My other phone by net10 umx out prformed this phone by far and it was cheaper.I have had this phone 2 weeks and about ready to send it back and buy and completely diff phone. avoid hauwai phones!!!!

• 2014-08-26 20:57
  • Ygrb

This phone looks pretty and has a nifty feel,but it has a lot of problems. For one thing the web browser stinks! It always freezes up and either stops or just bring you back to the home page. I have to keep all my apps in the home page, because when you press the app button sometimes it will freeze up and give you the loading sign. Another problem is the keyboard a lot of times it just won't come up during texts or surfing the web. And the communication is also another issue. Sometimes it never receives texts or calls and sometimes when your making a phone call it will just hang up. Overall I wouldn't recommend this phone as it is difficult and very frustrating to use it's also not cheap, so if your looking for an inexpensive smart phone I would suggest chipping in a little more money and investing in a better phone. The only good thing about it though is that it's quite durable from drops and it has a reasonable battery life.

• 2014-08-08 17:11
  • sinh

Real junk will not keep appointments, wake up, only rings
S sometimes. Turns off appointment timer.
real junk. And the signal booster wont work. And don't expect any help.

• 2014-08-04 06:05
  • 8HPQ

i refer to this phone as "baby's first smartphone" due to it's middling specs. A starter phone, if you will.

• 2014-07-21 15:34
  • Ibxa

Can anyone help me unlock the boot loader on this phone while using a Mac? Desperate need of some help with this U8686

• 2014-06-27 08:40
  • 0HLq

It is a good phone.It more advanced with a good camera quality. When I first got it the browser was slow but now it's working faster.It also has a large memory, so u can download many apps.I love this phone.:-)

• 2014-06-25 15:09
  • fsTy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-24 17:43 from IyM} - click to readit keeps crashing everytone I play a game. I was playing a game and my stupid phone stopped working,and it says it has 11 hours of battery it died in 4 hours. if you ever get this phone shoot it. I am stuck with it for 1 year.

• 2014-06-16 01:09
  • qJ0i

Worst phone ever owned camera sucks ass low space bad phone quality i lit my in fire and put it in the microwave hit it with a hammer and throw it at my wall get a goophone cheap to so to sum it up this phone is the worst phone to date

• 2014-06-14 05:31
  • s7A7

> In reply to Mickey_s @ 2014-05-23 19:08 from ajNR - click to readI said that already. I have the Huawei version.

• 2014-05-30 00:26
  • kiPI

This might seem like a shity phone but turns out it can be pretty cool. Here are my steps to transform it:
1.backup phone
2.unlock bootloader
(after install CWM recovery)
3.restore backup and root
4.overclock processor to 1 ghz
5.get a swap file to work with it.
6.installer golauncher-ex

This is what i have done with myne and everything seems to be just fine. It runs really smooth now. I dont take responsibility if u break ur phone doing any of these steps

• 2014-05-27 01:37
  • 0a0m

This phone is a piece of garbage all it does is crash every min everyday I'm ready to throw this crap against the wall they shouldn't even have the right to call this a "smartphone" just to play music is a hard time I hate this phone

• 2014-05-24 17:43
  • IyM}

Isn't this a Huawei phone?

• 2014-05-23 19:08
  • ajNR

> In reply to dee65 @ 2014-03-22 04:44 from 4E2k - click to readHuawei ascend y210 is a better version of this phone except for operating system and camera

• 2014-04-04 01:00
  • j{qB
Total of 37 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile Prism II.