T-Mobile Sidekick LX - user opinions and reviews

6.2
6.3

• Harvinder from India
  • Rating0

i want to know, this sidekick mobile you have or not. If yes then this phone is working good according to you.
plz tell me as soon as possible bcoz this mobile is my dear mobile and how i buy this mobile and this mobile work in india also or not.

• 2010-06-05 08:18
  • utBn

Does it work in India??
pls reply me at my id - asees29@gmail.com

• 2010-05-16 23:39
  • utRN

> In reply to ffff @ 2010-04-21 04:13 from pJF0 - click to readYes it will work in the UK because it's GSM 900. Just make sure it works with a sim card because some US providers, like verrizon make sure the phone's sim is glued in to work with them only.

• 2010-04-29 23:22
  • 39xm

I'm thinking of getting this phone, but I'm not sure whether it'll work in the UK. Can someone let me know if it will.
Thanks

• 2010-04-21 04:13
  • pJF0

does it work in egypt

• 2010-04-17 12:30
  • j019

> In reply to Arden @ 2010-03-23 19:25 from UD}w - click to readyes there is... go to greenhills.. dude..

• 2010-04-01 05:02
  • 9xkG

Someone has ever UNLOCKED Sidekick LX here in the Phils? Thanks!

• 2010-03-23 19:25
  • UD}w

> In reply to princess @ 2010-01-29 00:41 from LBHj - click to readyes it well, but u will have to unlock it from t-mobile.

• 2010-02-07 14:57
  • LBHL

i will be receiving a sidekick LX in Guyana soon. i would like to know if it could work in Guyana.

• 2010-01-29 00:41
  • LBHj

> In reply to KKK @ 2010-01-01 14:07 from t7Zu - click to readHey, I'm using a sidekick 3 right now here in the philippines. When I bought the phone from GH they said this (Sidekick 3) is the only sidekick that can be used here. It doesnt need to be opened here just put some code in it and its all set! Its a huge hassle though when reception is low, coz you have to put the code all over again. But pretty much its functional for text messaging, calling and photo sharing.

• 2010-01-26 21:34
  • vaPx

i`m planning to buy this phone. someone said that they can open t-mobile sidekick here in the Philippines. do u think it can be unlocked? whats importnt to me is that i can text and call and send pictures. please answer. THANKS!!!!!

• 2010-01-01 14:07
  • t7Zu

my tmobile have a special code in text messaging.anyone there,knows to unlock the special code

• 2009-12-16 09:57
  • 9x$b

People..My sidekick lx..The menu button..Sometimes doesnt work..I'm from d.r..I need alot of help I've unlocked it before..With the steps under..But I saw it at youtube..I wanna know how Could I fix that button..And about the trackball..It doesnt move under..Sometimes i wanna go under..and i cant..I have to go under by the other away..Can I change it and put another 1 ?? Please ppl..For answers hit me up at aim : Ramgue18...Pleaseee!! I'm soo desesperatee

• 2009-11-25 01:58
  • LGXT

wat does an unlocked t-mobile phone mean?can someone pls explain?
thanks :D

• 2009-11-23 17:13
  • ibns

> In reply to dreonz25 @ 2009-05-25 01:45 from uSWB - click to readThis phone is not goin to work properly anywhere but in the US. I've worked for TMobile customer service and it is the company's (TMobile) policy that unlock code for this phone cannot be given to any customer. Others may say that theis works in some countries, but will always give you the same problem. Sidekick is a phone that is exclusively for TMobile only. Believe me, it really is a cool phone but it will only give u a headache. =)

• 2009-11-16 13:25
  • Mfxb

> In reply to samee @ 2009-09-05 10:44 from u1u2 - click to readOnly these steps make it work but the problem is that u have to repeat these steps every time when u switch on the phone

• 2009-10-07 18:09
  • 2Twi

Yes, it works in other countries, BUT, it doesn't work full.
WHY!?, I've one, and I'm looking for unlok my cell phone, I WANT TO USE INTERNET on my phone!!!
THANKZ
K

• 2009-09-13 01:42
  • LxYm

> In reply to Jodat @ 2009-09-01 08:34 from 2Tw7 - click to readdid u hav to unlock it or just these steps made it work out of the box?

• 2009-09-05 10:44
  • u1u2

> In reply to dreonz25 @ 2009-05-25 01:45 from uSWB - click to readhello :)
i'm from the Philippines too! i have plans of buying this phone but Im not sure if anyone here in the Phils could do such. So is your sidekick unlocked na? i'd love to hear your comments about this phone :)

• 2009-09-02 14:12
  • t7EU

To make it work on other countries (I've tried it in Pakistan) follow these steps: 1. After you start you phone, go to Settings > Sim Center 2. Then, if your SIM allready has a PIN just change it. if it dosn't have then create one. Then goto Network Options and select Scan and Manual Select and Then select your Network.
It will Start Working

• 2009-09-01 08:34
  • 2Tw7
Total of 127 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile Sidekick LX.